Sign in to follow this  
whiskeywarchild

Grey Valley: Operation Wolf zed spawn

It's the second mission in Grey Valley.  I put this in GD since I'm not reporting it as a bug  

Has anybody noticed the zombie spawn #s are less in Hard than they are in Medium?  I've been passively observing this for awhile and yesterday I watched the kill counter on Hard and with gunship, troops and mortar kills it was 101 right at 'victory'. 

Today I played medium and did the same and the kill count was over 200.  Both were played with passive targeting, not "gotta wipe ever zed off the map". Mostly because they're weren't enough zombies to mow down.  Weird, eh?  Not that I'm complaining about a cake walk Hard for 1700 metal.  

Edited by whiskeywarchild

On 7/4/2017 at 9:54 AM, JimmyJazz said:

Yeah, I've noticed that for some time, too.  Fewer walkers, but seemingly with more health.  I just try to snipe them all to keep things interesting. 😁

Sniping contest! Instead of just bulk mowing Zs, snipe 'em

Hey all,

Thanks for this report. This Hard mode of this mission might require some fine-tuning and we have notified the team about this issue. Can't confirm yet if it is intended to be that way but we will have a look at the balancing to make sure everything is working fine and the challenge is consistent with other scenarios.

- Nikko

Sign in to follow this