Sign in to follow this  
ABurned

Valure bundle prices?

Well in Euro you get one premium crate more and 1500 gold more. Wondering why the track they do that?

i assume that explains the price difference for the other crates too. As they might have different content as well.

another thing that is shitty here is that we have to dig out such information rather then having a more transparent approach from flare.

@Nikko can you explain that please or did you already packed your bags and left this forum?

for the records I didn’t purchased this bundle. First of all I think it is a shitty thing to give just one hour dcision time. Secondary the discussions about different bundle prices scared me of and I concidered this a rip off.

In Canada, it was $6.99, down from $13.99, which is very near the American price with currency exchange. And we got the lesser American content in the package.

Edited by JimmyJazz

8 hours ago, ABurned said:

So they screw us everywhere :-/

kind of bad that @Nikko doesn’t comment on this. But I guess these posts will disappear once the forum is read only.

Even if they don't disappear, making them read only will make people stay away. Contents will become obsolete and then who cares?

Sign in to follow this