DemonDeacon

Random game crashes iPhone 6

8 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Hi, ever since I started playing I've been experiencing random crashes along with the set backs. Just to clarify, by "the set backs" I mean- having to do what you've already done. For example: Having opened a purple chest with gold. Followed a crash it's like: voila! you realize that you never actually gotten that purple chest. Same heppened to me when I rolled atts for gems. I've gotten multiple atts that were awesome! However, followed by crashes they would occasionally go back and reset giving me my gems back. I'd say the time goes back 10 mins or so... could be very frustrating...

I've read everything regarding this on forum in technical help as well as have written to support, nada! 

Any suggestions?

-Cheers

UPDATE: iphone 6 and latest ios as of today.

Edited by DemonDeacon

Hi DeamDeacon,

sorry for the frustration. Could you share with us more details like with what frequency does it happen and if you updated the game to the latest version. Adding your in-game name would be helpful as well.

We can also assure that Customer Support will reply to you as soon as possible.

Thanks for your patience,

oisia

Customer support gives the typical "we know about it and are working on it." This issue dates back to Oct according to google. 

Today with the new Boss Hunt my ad's have crashed more than they play and I have been getting random crashes. The random crashes could be anything from running to the next set of mobs or attacking a boss. All of which have rolled me back losing out on valuable coins to stay ahead in Boss Mode. 

Just got a pet I really wanted... crashed. No longer have that pet. #sadface

I have played this game for long time now and never had any real problems untiil ads are crashing game over 3000 floor and its driving me crazy someone ie..devs why is this happening on plus note I maxed out chester other day will certainly come in handy for boss hunts 

Can't watch adds for nearly two weeks...they have really dropped the ball on this game.

Worst customer support I have ever experienced.