• Announcements

    • Alysea

      Discord Server   09/28/2016

      Hello everyone, We now have a Discord Server for Royal Revolt 2! You can head out here to join us! Please note that this is not a support channel and it is not an official channel. If you need to contact the support, please go here: http://support.flaregames.com
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
tarnace

Pro league is a scam - renaming to Candy League

32 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Pro league is progressively difficult  levels (like the ninja event) except with festival-like rewards.

It's a re-skin of what we already have EXCEPT they control the best player aspects: time/spells/units - which is literally the same forced control set up as candy crush...

2 out of 7 items are repeats

The pet is a re-skin of Tammy - litteraly the most known/used pet in the game.

It's a pure money scam - adding a new hard to obtain resource and everything...

Edited by tarnace
Renaming to candy league

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Winning is for personal glory.

Pro rewards might change weekly.

Pro items are a rarity above uber and the perks will give higher stats.

The new pet is the first pro pet, there will be more.

Pro league is great honestly, give it a couple of weeks to see how it goes.

Cromka1, Flothaboss and KKStar like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

how many time do people have to explain to you 
Pro Leagues the name speaks for only  PRO'S who PAY TO PLAY !!!

For one ticket is 750 gems 1 ticket that is crazy only players who buy stuff nice gems can win that league 

one free ticket you have to wait days and if you can't win you gain nothing !!!

its a money scam

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, PureCoincidence said:

Winning is for personal glory.

Pro rewards might change weekly.

Pro items are a rarity above uber and the perks will give higher stats.

The new pet is the first pro pet, there will be more.

Pro league is great honestly, give it a couple of weeks to see how it goes.

Contrary to my post I really do want to be wrong , but please tell me why is Pro league great? If were being honest, you've given no reasons for it being great...

I'd tell you more tommarow but I can't play on launch day - scratch that - launch week without paying.

(Some) of the items are better - but at what cost? I'm level 108 and maxed almost everything - 2 of these items are repeats and 3 are mediocre (to me cause i already have good builds). Literally I only want 2 items and the "new" pet (cough* reskin)has zero info AND I already have all the other pets so if I bought this one it would litterally starve as food is painfully slow to get.

So enjoy paying- er I mean your glory... How difficult is the challenge to open your wallet and "be" the best? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, tarnace said:

Contrary to my post I really do want to be wrong , but please tell me why is Pro league great? If were being honest, you've given no reasons for it being great...

I'd tell you more tommarow but I can't play on launch day - scratch that - launch week without paying.

(Some) of the items are better - but at what cost? I'm level 108 and maxed almost everything - 2 of these items are repeats and 3 are mediocre (to me cause i already have good builds). Literally I only want 2 items and the "new" pet (cough* reskin)has zero info AND I already have all the other pets so if I bought this one it would litterally starve as food is painfully slow to get.

So enjoy paying- er I mean your glory... How difficult is the challenge to open your wallet and "be" the best? 

Its not enouth if u only will opeb your wallet. We know persons who spended 1-2 k$ per war but them never won ninja.

how is ur money will help u if u have not chance use revive and spells?

yes its good event( need to check when i will start) and every free player have chance to win. 

Or u have free chance or must buy new tickets. Nothing wrong for me. If u want to use new stuff faster- u need buy this ticket. If not- wait.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

... can't you just keep buying chests?

Doest that just... sidestep the event entirely?

Payers gonna just pay lol

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I bought one ticket but i didn't pay them anything lol. And its not pay to win its pay to participate and that paying feature is optional.  If you want to participate in first pro league then you have to pay.  Or else you can wait for seven days to get a ticket for free. I don't think there is anything wrong in that. And btw you can't buy prochests with gems ;) you need to participate in pro league to earn crystals and with those crystals you can buy pro chest. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Darren795 said:

how many time do people have to explain to you 
Pro Leagues the name speaks for only  PRO'S who PAY TO PLAY !!!

For one ticket is 750 gems 1 ticket that is crazy only players who buy stuff nice gems can win that league 

one free ticket you have to wait days and if you can't win you gain nothing !!!

its a money scam

You get a free ticket.

The only need to pay ticket is for farming crystals to get pro gear and pet faster.

You have unlimited retries in pro league unlike ninja event.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

4 hours ago, hulk said:

I bought one ticket but i didn't pay them anything lol. And its not pay to win its pay to participate and that paying feature is optional.  If you want to participate in first pro league then you have to pay.  Or else you can wait for seven days to get a ticket for free. I don't think there is anything wrong in that. And btw you can't buy prochests with gems ;) you need to participate in pro league to earn crystals and with those crystals you can buy pro chest. 

If you can't buy pro chest than what are these?

Screenshot_20170714-045939.thumb.png.b6b87ff9285ca692eba9f9d971a6ca20.png

Edited by William22

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

9 minutes ago, William22 said:

If you can't buy pro chest than what are these?

Screenshot_20170714-045939.thumb.png.b6b87ff9285ca692eba9f9d971a6ca20.png

These are chests which u will buy from crystals and not money or gems ;)

Edited by Baby
hulk and William22 like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The worst part is that they introduced a new aspect in the game and they forced ON PURPOSE players to spend gems to try it. Especially for new players, who for sure cannot afford it because they clearly have other priorities and so they have to wait one full week.

Begging/milking for some money from your users in such a rude way is a lack of respect on them, i.e. a lack of respect on us.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, NotYourBusiness said:

The worst part is that they introduced a new aspect in the game and they forced ON PURPOSE players to spend gems to try it. Especially for new players, who for sure cannot afford it because they clearly have other priorities and so they have to wait one full week.

Begging/milking for some money from your users in such a rude way is a lack of respect on them, i.e. a lack of respect on us.

New players won't have throne room level 10, so they won't even be aware of this feature. 

In a few hours we can see if everyone who can play pro league gets a free ticket or not.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ok, so how does it work?

One ticket one league- this might take the skills

Or you can use more tickets on the same league- this will be rubbish, no skills needed to be at the top.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, PureCoincidence said:

You get a free ticket.

The only need to pay ticket is for farming crystals to get pro gear and pet faster.

You have unlimited retries in pro league unlike ninja event.

Once you die in the pro league you cannot retry you have to go to another battle

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Free players have to wait for a week. We could already reason this by ourselves.

When everyone would get a free ticket for every pro-league, the button just could first hold text, enter pro league. Then, after 35 minutes playing, it could have informed us that we needed a ticket for retry. 

So first one is for pay2play players or for the ones that had enough gems to buy a ticket. I refuse to buy a ticket, will see next week what it means. It's easy to resist that temptation. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

hardly a scam...you get free tix every week and thats all you need if you have decent enough skills...if anything its a long grind to collect pro crystals...

KKStar likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Fii Nami said:

hardly a scam...you get free tix every week and thats all you need if you have decent enough skills...if anything its a long grind to collect pro crystals...

It hasn't been confirmed how often we get a free ticket.  

And been told that after your 35 min are up you still can't use any extra tickets for anything.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

well then it will be a longer grind 😌 pro gears look shite anyway, I wont mind a free tix every month although 

Phoebe looks quite good though but meh, screw that I love my level 8 Bucky

so its an event with the best reward being bragging rights...you can completely ignore it, doesnt hinder progress at all if you ignore...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Fii Nami said:

hardly a scam...you get free tix every week and thats all you need if you have decent enough skills...if anything its a long grind to collect pro crystals...

Do you get a free ticket every week?  It only says we get one in seven days from launch, not that the second one will be available in seven days.

If there were a free ticket every week there would be no reason to purchase tickets, meaning Flare gets nothing. So I can't imagine they'll give them away every seven days.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Fii Nami said:

well then it will be a longer grind 😌 pro gears look shite anyway, I wont mind a free tix every month although 

Phoebe looks quite good though but meh, screw that I love my level 8 Bucky

so its an event with the best reward being bragging rights...you can completely ignore it, doesnt hinder progress at all if you ignore...

The basic stats on pro-gear look weak, but if you watch the video they have secondary attributes that nothing else has -- XP, Gold boosts, etc.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I again - I want to be wrong, and I do think we will get x1 a week, but it's not going to be anything less than blow 10k gems to get glorified festival items...

Also the new Tammy is litterallry Tammy 2.0 - renaming her to scammy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, PicklePete said:

The basic stats on pro-gear look weak, but if you watch the video they have secondary attributes that nothing else has -- XP, Gold boosts, etc.

The stats on the video is for a specific king Level. For me at just 115 the stats are alot better than what is shown i nvideo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, NotYourBusiness said:

The worst part is that they introduced a new aspect in the game and they forced ON PURPOSE players to spend gems to try it. Especially for new players, who for sure cannot afford it because they clearly have other priorities and so they have to wait one full week.

Begging/milking for some money from your users in such a rude way is a lack of respect on them, i.e. a lack of respect on us.

Nobody is forcing you. I didn't buy one and I never will. Everything else is just typical Flare, managing to screw every fun aspect of this game in the name of profit. And to think I was actually intrigued about the idea in a good way before finding out about the entrance fee, lol.

KKStar and Warriornator like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Macamus said:

The stats on the video is for a specific king Level. For me at just 115 the stats are alot better than what is shown i nvideo

I meant the stats I see at my king level. At 113 the standard stats are not a big improvement but it seems that they have hidden attributes.  It'd be nice to know what they are before getting items.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0