• Announcements

• Alysea

Discord Server   09/28/2016

Hello everyone, We now have a Discord Server for Royal Revolt 2! You can head out here to join us! Please note that this is not a support channel and it is not an official channel. If you need to contact the support, please go here: http://support.flaregames.com
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
tarnace

Pro league is a scam - renaming to Candy League

32 posts in this topic

When i heard update i was crazy happy but then i heard pro i was crazy mad because i'm not a pro i cant even win diamond league so then how come can i win pro league.

I want to say bad things but i will get ban so that's all mf's...

On 7/12/2017 at 5:44 AM, Flothaboss said:

I will not stop making videos on the Flothaboss Youtube channel, no worries ;)

Let see his videos on the pro league , Pro League is a league for rich pro's

On ‎7‎/‎14‎/‎2017 at 3:11 AM, NotYourBusiness said:

The worst part is that they introduced a new aspect in the game and they forced ON PURPOSE players to spend gems to try it. Especially for new players, who for sure cannot afford it because they clearly have other priorities and so they have to wait one full week.

Begging/milking for some money from your users in such a rude way is a lack of respect on them, i.e. a lack of respect on us.

New players welcome to spend 750 diamonds, but they can not enter the game, if throne room less than 10 level. And yes this money for nothing. You receiving "0" and "0" and "0" on play, "0" on items, "0" on upgrade. Flare can say "you can enter when you rich Throne room level 10" but by than Kings will have many free tickets 

I wasn't planning too. But I tried it. I didn't find it fun at all. Probably won't pay to participate again.

9 hours ago, William22 said:

I wasn't planning too. But I tried it. I didn't find it fun at all. Probably won't pay to participate again.

Just looking at pro league and you will feel broke

Posted (edited)

On ‎15‎/‎07‎/‎2017 at 8:05 PM, Sasha31 said:

New players welcome to spend 750 diamonds, but they can not enter the game, if throne room less than 10 level. And yes this money for nothing. You receiving "0" and "0" and "0" on play, "0" on items, "0" on upgrade. Flare can say "you can enter when you rich Throne room level 10" but by than Kings will have many free tickets 

I do not consider myself a veteran player... not by a long shot. Frankly I started back 10 February 2017. Still when I get that first free ticket I will have a peak (yes I am a free player and again yes I do heave a level 10 throne room).

So if one plays like me she or he can participate in the Pro-league in under 4 months.

Edited by CaptainRoyalRevolt
Cromka1 likes this