• Announcements

• Alysea

Discord Server   09/28/2016

Hello everyone, We now have a Discord Server for Royal Revolt 2! You can head out here to join us! Please note that this is not a support channel and it is not an official channel. If you need to contact the support, please go here: http://support.flaregames.com
DIEGOCML

MY GAME CRASHED [ HEELP ADM ]

6 posts in this topic

ADM, I was playing, I believe in the third ship of the ninjas event, then suddenly my game caught, could not move anything, just listened to the sound of the game

Please fix my problem, because now I will not be able to complete the event.

My nick is: DIEGOCML

If possible, I would like to receive all the awards from the event, or else add another battle for me, so I can continue normal

the next link showed my problem, i record and update in youtube: 

WhatsApp Image 2017-07-14 at 23.40.10.jpeg

Cromka1 and Syeef like this

I had the same issue at a corner twice on an uptodate Samsung Galaxy 7, with serious lag and game stoppage.  Mine did restart and I was able to play, but just wanted to add that there issue is hitting may people.

Cromka1 likes this

Posted (edited)

My game crashed Twice more, so 4 times in total... therefore I was only able to play up to 24th mission of the event. I also submitted a support request... but no response so far :(

UPDATE: Support replied back and said: " We have credited the missing items to your account. "... whatever that means! but I am happy :D:D

Edited by Syeef
Update

@Archimedes Support told me " We have credited the missing items to your account. "... but I didn't get anything! I finished 85th this event... but last Ninja event I was 1st.