• Announcements

• Alysea

Discord Server   09/28/2016

Hello everyone, We now have a Discord Server for Royal Revolt 2! You can head out here to join us! Please note that this is not a support channel and it is not an official channel. If you need to contact the support, please go here: http://support.flaregames.com
Mogor

Wednesday and the question arises again

And the winner iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiisss:

Theeeeeeeeeeeee foruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuumsssss!

No bets on the forums, the 1000 prize gems will not be given out :D

Good luck next time. Start forging now :) I already did it, 17k pearls gone :o

8 hours ago, RJ115 said:

Yes but we all lost...Uber Granny Days :P

Depend for who. For me its the best event. Tomorrow I will be able to buy 3 more inventory slots for 750 gems and probably I will do a Cave of good grave for additional +1. So +4. This event come just in time ;)

So sad :( because of my internet I have lost the pearls conversion when I have spend my 750 gems. I should have gain like 1500 pearls but nothing. Hope its just a huge delay. I will check later. Because of that my quest Diver don't have advance at all. I get I guess the same bug like the Blacksmith when the pearls don't work

Edit : Never mind I got 0 pearls for spend 750 gems :( the game don't have convert same after wait.

Edited by Warriornator

4 minutes ago, Warriornator said:

So sad :( because of my internet I have lost the pearls conversion when I have spend my 750 gems. I should have gain like 1500 pearls but nothing. Hope its just a huge delay. I will check later. Because of that my quest Diver don't have advance at all. I get I guess the same bug like the Blacksmith when the pearls don't work

I think you'll get much less than that in Uber Granny Day because there's no point event that grant you more pearls per gems spent = as if you're in a normal occasion.

That point is on Blacksmith Meltdown event. However, they only grant you 1 pearl for every 2 gems spent, so if you spent 750 gems, you'll get 375 pearls.

No I can check my older video the conversion its not low like this. When you spend 250 gems = 300-350 pearls so at 750 gems = around 900-1000 pearls. I always get around 350 pearls for 250 gems spend in Uber Granny. So that why I say I got a bug who don't convert and got 0 pearls .

Edit : After check my video its 150 pearls for 250 gems. So for 750 gems its 450 pearls. But still I got 0 :( its not the end of the world if I lose 450 pearls. Next time I will get it :) 

Edited by Warriornator

13 minutes ago, Warriornator said:

No I can check my older video the conversion its not low like this. When you spend 250 gems = 300-350 pearls so at 750 gems = around 900-1000 pearls. I always get around 350 pearls for 250 gems spend in Uber Granny. So that why I say I got a bug who don't convert and got 0 pearls .

If they give you that much pearls then I guess you already completing the "Pearl Diver" quest, aren't you?

However, if you got 0 pearls, I think it's bug. You should report it.

Edited by RoyaleDing

12 minutes ago, Warriornator said:

The normal conversion is 3 pearls for 10 gems. During blacksmith event it's 5 for 10.
If you got 1:1 or even better, it was a bug :D So you lost 225 pearls. They may come
late though, i also noticed sometimes they are credited in the next session ...

sorry my mistake I just have do wrong calculation lol. I just wake up lol give me a chance lol. Wow ok 300 -150 = 150 divised by 2 lol its 75 pearls for 250 gems. Never mind I said nothing lol. Just forget what I said. Wow the morning its not my stuffs lol

750 gems its 220-225 you have right lol

Edited by Warriornator

7 minutes ago, Warriornator said:

No the pearls conversation is higher than what you expect. the conversation always has been 150 pearls for 250 gems spend and never be lower or Flare have change it since?

I know in the past that was 150 pearls for 250 spends. Its possible Flare can have change the ratio and lower it. I never notice it if its the case

The conversion back in the day was 1 for 10. For a long time now it is 3 for 10 (over a year).
Check the wiki: http://royal-revolt-2.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Currency

During blacksmith event it's more, 5 for 10: see last event:

In community week it was sometimes 1 for 1 gem:

You got a lucky bug there :D

@Mogor no no its ok sorry its me this morning who do wrong calculation lol. You have right

Edit : Same if I lost 225 pearls its not very important the Pro League Chest right now have give me like around 2000 pearls so lol

Edited by Warriornator

Flare I hate you so much. Why each time you put a Uber Granny Event before the Ninja Event. Damn that put me in a worst position again like each time. I have 556 gems I can buy tomorrow 2 more inventory slots but cannot win Ninja Event or keep it to win Ninja Event and lost the opportunity to expand my inventory. I hate that really when you do that. Each time its the same stupid thing. Uber Granny before Ninja Event. So frustrating this situation. Now I must take all the day to think about what I gonna do tomorrow about my gems.

Please stop put a stupid Uber Granny Event before Ninja Event. You can give us this event after the NInja Event not before. Frustrating situation each time seriously

Now i must take all the day to think about Expand my inventory or Win the Ninja? which choice? I hate you so much for that. Not easy decision

Edited by Warriornator