• Announcements

• Alysea

Discord Server   09/28/2016

Hello everyone, We now have a Discord Server for Royal Revolt 2! You can head out here to join us! Please note that this is not a support channel and it is not an official channel. If you need to contact the support, please go here: http://support.flaregames.com
Mogor

Wednesday and the question arises again

On Wednesday, 20 September 2017 at 10:25 PM, PicklePete said:

RISE QUESTION!  RISE!

Lol. It's always wednesday somewhere in space and time?!?

Anyway, then this happened:

and

Upgrade will be nice combined with treasure hunt event. Include 50% reducement on food, double gold, reduced upgrade times for half price. Dream on.

I bet we get a boost defense, this always came before an upgrade.

On 7/26/2017 at 5:19 AM, Mogor said:

Who will win the race of the event announcement this time?

• Will it be facebook? Serious contender ...
  • The forums? Unlikely. Outsider chance.
  • None at all? Possible. Could upset a lot of people.

Place your bets :D

Looks like we have a leading candidate-

*None at all!  😏

Isn't upgrading throne room plus additional buildings not already asking enough? Of course we could have a boost your defense event, but I bet then even less gold is out there.

A normal event like community week will probably be around Halloween. 

For now there is enough to do, I hoped for a treasure hunter event, giving double gold and food reduction by 50%. That would help us a lot. I bet the gold problem will be solved by ninja events.

10 minutes ago, Dena4 said:

For now there is enough to do, I hoped for a treasure hunter event, giving double gold and food reduction by 50%. That would help us a lot. I bet the gold problem will be solved by ninja events.

I experienced the treasure hunter event as less gold available. Everybody had more food to raid, gold was depleted everywhere.

Now that I have decent luck gear, the food reduction might be nice...

2 hours ago, Dena4 said:

Isn't upgrading throne room plus additional buildings not already asking enough? Of course we could have a boost your defense event, but I bet then even less gold is out there.

A normal event like community week will probably be around Halloween. 

Gold problem will be over by ninja, not because of the gold form the event but because mostly everyone will have already started their throne and wizard tower upgrade. I expect a boost your castle event next week tough. The gold drought will be massive then.

We don't have any event but we got a server update and apparently Nikko come from the future October 10th and have return to the past :blink: here today in October 6th. Someone have create a Time machine? 

PS : Probably he don't have pay attention and have check the wrong number. 10/6/17 is for 10 (October) 6 (date) 17 (2017) but he probably read something like 10 (date) 6 ( thinking its October lol but this is June) etc... 

Take care of this info next time Nikko. You should edit you post and write October 6th ;)

Edited by Warriornator

36 minutes ago, MrSchmouck said:

How about a Boost your Castle event !

Would be great :)

Halloween festival announced, but what is the event or is there none this week?