• Announcements

• Alysea

Discord Server   09/28/2016

Hello everyone, We now have a Discord Server for Royal Revolt 2! You can head out here to join us! Please note that this is not a support channel and it is not an official channel. If you need to contact the support, please go here: http://support.flaregames.com
Mogor

Wednesday and the question arises again

I don't think so, because they said that there won't be an event during the festival. As the festival still lasts way into thewhen the next event would start I doubt that there will be one. Going by the given information.

Now I realize indeed that this week probably there won't be an event. So I need to keep ninja (or zombie) chests for another week just in case a blacksmith event would come. So nah... I will open them and start to melt items. 1 week earlier forged stuff can also be handy.

Very weird, ineed. Also, I understood it that there will not be any event during festival time. So I am kind of happy that this is going to be useless granny event, cause I told all members in my alliance there will not be any event during festival so they don't try to hold on doing upgrades hoping for one :D

On 10/18/2017 at 10:34 AM, KKStar said:

You're the winner for guessing it first this week :D 

Speaking of winners for guessing, when is the next Forum Event for free gems?

Well, my blacksmith is already at max, like everything else in the castle, except for my tavern and farms. And since I never run out of food I will have to go with taverns... The peasants will be pissed tough because they wont be able to get drunk for the next 3 days.

9 minutes ago, JiggleFizziks said:

I'm waiting for the Gem Rain event next week (as in free gems for free players, not from subscriptions or other such hoopla). :P

What is gem rain event?