• Announcements

• Alysea

Community BAND   02/23/2016

Hi all, If you wish to chat with the community, you can head out here: http://band.us/n/afabT0be63WeT Please note this is not a support channel and this is made by the players. It is not an official channel.
    • Alysea

Titan Chests and Invitation Codes   03/08/2017

Hey everyone, Please take a look at this topic to find more information about the Titan Chests and Invitation Codes: You also can share your Invitation Code here:

• oisia

Version 3.8.0 - The Hunt Begins   11/20/2017

Hello Olympians,  The update 3.8 is live. You can find more about the update in the thread:   Thanks, Your Olympus Rising Team  
grantchik

How to choose between items?

Suppose I have two or more items (say weapon) for a hero. What criteria should I use to select an item?

1. It is easy if one item dominates another one, i.e. a sword with Attack and Heal Hero when he fight enemy are higher than another one.

2. But if one weapon offers Petrify while the other offers Stun? Should I base on the price?

3.Sometimes I see a weapon with a higher price but lower properties than the other one? What should I choose?

For instance: a godlike weapon (Yellow) with Attack = 1000 and Petrify = 1000 and Price = 2000 (just imagine), and an Epic weapon (Green) with Attack = 1200, Petrify = 1200, Price = 1000. What should I choose?

Hey @grantchik,

At your stage in the game, where you currently can't max out stats, it makes sense to choose the one you need more. In your last example, if Perseus is dying a lot, take the life on hit, to help him survive better. If he's staying alive just fine, but not getting through defenses fast enough, take the cooldown so that you can use your Powers more often.

Best to take whichever one fits your current situation, and if you really can't decide, just take the one with the higher Leadership ;)

49 minutes ago, CaptainMorgan said:

Hey @grantchik,

At your stage in the game, where you currently can't max out stats, it makes sense to choose the one you need more. In your last example, if Perseus is dying a lot, take the life on hit, to help him survive better. If he's staying alive just fine, but not getting through defenses fast enough, take the cooldown so that you can use your Powers more often.

Best to take whichever one fits your current situation, and if you really can't decide, just take the one with the higher Leadership ;)

Thanks a lot

So does the color of the item matter? (yellow-Godlike or Green-Epic)

Generally the order from most powerful to least powerful is Unique (Gold Lettering on Red background) > Titan (Red) > Godlike (Gold) > Eternal (Purple) > Legendary (Blue) > Epic (Green) > Blessed (Grey).

However, as you progress through the game you will find stronger items, so it's very possible to get a Godlike item which is stronger than a Titan item you found a few levels ago.

On 7/30/2017 at 5:40 AM, grantchik said:

Suppose I have two or more items (say weapon) for a hero. What criteria should I use to select an item?

1. It is easy if one item dominates another one, i.e. a sword with Attack and Heal Hero when he fight enemy are higher than another one.

2. But if one weapon offers Petrify while the other offers Stun? Should I base on the price?

3.Sometimes I see a weapon with a higher price but lower properties than the other one? What should I choose?

For instance: a godlike weapon (Yellow) with Attack = 1000 and Petrify = 1000 and Price = 2000 (just imagine), and an Epic weapon (Green) with Attack = 1200, Petrify = 1200, Price = 1000. What should I choose?

When you start this game what you need to know : 

1.Leadership is the most important in the game without Leadership you cannot summon enough troop and cannot survive enough longer alone and you will find very hard to win each raid. Each time you find a better Cape or Armulet who offer more Leadership take it. No matter what that give cooldown,Life of Hit,etc..

2.After Leadership the most important is HP Regeneration. Try to always keep at least 20% HP Regeneration for each Hero. A Hero who can't regenerate fast is a Hero dead. I have make some test and below that in critical situation you can die not 1 but twice at the same place. If you cannot find any good ring or brooch who offer HP Regeneration . Try to put your hero on Gold Island and try to be full and go in items and buy Epic Chest. 10 Epic Chest each day. This chest is really good until Ascension 85. I still find really strong items there.

3.Depending of the Hero each stat can be more useful or useless.

Hercule : Try to give him a Ring with Attack Speed + HP Regeneration and the other try to give him Cooldown + Attack Speed. This way Hercule can destroy each enemy or tower alone and his life not depend on troops. Cooldown allow you to cast Scylla more often and can save you on very hard base. Later if you have a chance try to unlock him at full power. With 3 units and 3 Powers he is very strong

Prometheus. He is slow but like Hercule, his strength come from the attack he do. So try to give him Attack Speed. Prometheus has natural HP Regeneration so you don't need to add more. You can use other thing like Cooldown to help cast more often Pyrphoros. If you have a chance you can unlock his full power. 4 units and 2 Powers. With Bia later you will see he is better

Perseus : He is fast. His strength come from his Powers. If you unlock him at full power : 4 Powers and 3 units and give him Okeanos,Talos and Damocles you will see beat each base is very easy. So for him Try to give him a lots of Cooldown to allow him to cast more often his powers. I give him AttacK Speed + Cooldown ring

Ariadne : She can be weak if you try to do melee vs melee by example try to fight alone a blessing Minotaur or try to fight alone a lapedos tower. So his strength come from his portal. She can summon a huge army in few seconds. She have like Prometheus a natural HP Regeneration. So avoid to give her HP Regeneration and Attack Speed. So its Cooldown + Stun or Cooldown + Stun. If you want to do melee in this case give her over 2K Life on Hit to survive

Odysseus : He is very strong because of his Hydra Power and of the fact he have +18% Leadership. So try to give him the most Leadership. He can do without problem like the others melee. So for him one ring Attack Speed + Hp Regeneration and the other Cooldown + HP Regeneration. This way he can cast more often his Power and can regenerate fast in critical situation

Helen of Troy : For her I don't know I don't have unlock his 3rd unit slot and I have problem to survive and win any raid. So I try to find out why. I cannot give any advice for her

Cadmus : He is identical at Prometheus maybe a little more strong if you unlock his full power. I think the only way to make him more stronger and allow you to win all raid is to give him huge cooldown. To allow him to cast more often Reinforcement and Bia. So for him is HP Regeneration + Cooldown Ring

Achilles : Very strong. His Styx Power allow you to win very hard base. I think the best for him is Attack Speed + HP Regeneration and Cooldown + HP Regeneration

Jason : Very Strong. He is like Hercule so you need to give him the most damage. Attack Speed + HP Regeneration + Cooldown because you will face alone troops and towers

Athena : I don't have her for now. So later....

Ajax : He is variable. You can give him what you want. If you want he do more damage with Whirlwind give him Attack Speed. If you want he survive more HP Regeneration, if you want to destroy all alone Cooldown

4. Resistance

I have make some test and a hero who don't have at least 20% of Resistance is a Hero dead. The most dangerous I can see is Lapedos Tower. So Fire is needed at 20% or more. So in Armor try to find a Fire Resistance one. The other one is Poseidon Tower with the blessing he can shoot far and hurt you. So you need in boots Ice Resistance. For the rest Poison and Lightning is not too much necessary

More easy for a Hero with a Shield. Try to keep a Shield of each Resistance Fire,Poison,Lighting and Ice. So each time you change Armor or Boots you can change the Shield and adapt to have 3 High Resistance

I don't think I forgot something

Edited by Warriornator