• Announcements

• Alysea

Community BAND   02/23/2016

Hi all, If you wish to chat with the community, you can head out here: http://band.us/n/afabT0be63WeT Please note this is not a support channel and this is made by the players. It is not an official channel.
    • Alysea

Titan Chests and Invitation Codes   03/08/2017

Hey everyone, Please take a look at this topic to find more information about the Titan Chests and Invitation Codes: You also can share your Invitation Code here:

• oisia

Version 3.7 - Forge Your Items!   10/03/2017

The update 3.7 is live. You can find more about the update in the thread:  

Adding defender was a great improvement. But the problem is you don't have to kill the defender in order to win. 

Can the game be modified such that you are required to kill the defender in order to win?

Alternatively, suggest that we can place the defender at other locations along path.

Edited by Tomaxo
merge

12 hours ago, Tomaxo said:

I don't agree. It's already tough the way it is.

Maybe you can get a bonus when defeating the Defender, like 3 + 1 bonus trophy.

I don't agree. There is no defence that cannot be defeated currently. 

Maybe because you're a high-level player. I think you have two accounts (Texas Pine and anthonia228), both with lvl 20 Perseus and Mirror Shield. You're really lucky! :blink:

I'm a free solo mid-level player (no alliance, no blessings, no real money). After I destroy all the blessed defense units and structures, I have to confront the nightmarish combo consisted of a Titan equipped Defender, a strong high-level Gate of Apollo and a super vacuum sucker Chaos Gate (oh man, I so hate that Gate!). My only option to survive and get a victory is to avoid the Defender.

Try to turn off your blessed troops and you'll see what I mean. ;)

Maybe my opinion will change when I'll join an alliance and I'll be a high-level player in the future.

Edited by Tomaxo
typo

On ‎03‎/‎06‎/‎2017 at 8:44 AM, Tomaxo said:

After I destroy all the blessed defense units and structures, I have to confront the nightmarish combo consisted of a Titan equipped Defender, a strong high-level Gate of Apollo and a super vacuum sucker Chaos Gate (oh man, I so hate that Gate!). My only option to survive and get a victory is to avoid the Defender.

Try to turn off your blessed troops and you'll see what I mean. ;)

I agree with every word

For a while every attack ends with a win and we all complain about it. Plz change win condition it will give defences a balance. Before giving any harm to gate, statue must be defeated. So ignoring statue and attack gate at the edge of the gate/just run to gate, attack only gate for minutes/run to gate cast a prometheus power... must not be an option. Destroy statue and start giving harm to gate. Very simple but very effective. 

i don't think its a good idea. If Flare add that in the game you kill the game.Simple like that. Everyone who win by avoid the defender and destroy the gate will fail if you change that. And if by example during a Odyssey you choose a difficulty 7 and you don't have any problem on 4/5 but one of them is very hard and your only way to pass this, is by scrolling at the gate like I did in the last one. You lose some fame but you win and allow you to pass to the other one. I prefer spend only 6 or 12 gems to win one island then 60 and 70 gems to skip the entire adventure. If we cannot anymore do that. I guess 80% of player will stop playing (include myself) and Flare will kill his own game

Avoid the Defender to destroy the Gate is a part of the strategie, If you remove that. Then I don't see why we should continue to play? that happen often the defender is too much hard but avoid him is the only option to win. 

Maybe cool on a paper but put that in the game I don't know. I don't think Flare will take a risk to change the gameplay at this point and risk many will stop playing.

RR2 team have make so much mistake in Royal Revolt 2 with so many nerf,change and all. They have lose maybe more than 50 or 60% of players in the last year. The nerf of Toxic Cloud and others change have hurt them. You can add feature, you can improve the game but change the gameplay its something fatal if not well make

its up to CaptainMorgan,Chris and the team to decide but I don't think they will do that. I don't think so

Edit : I forgot to mentioned if you change the gameplay like this. You also make the Trebuchet useless because the majority of time if you summon more than 10 Trebuchet, they attack the gate and not the Defender because like each units they are multi task. So you destroy the entire game with a feature like this 

Edited by Warriornator

Some statues would be really hard to defeat...

Imagine a Perseus with 158% attack speed, 10k damage, 360k HP, 85% physical resistance and 15k Life on hit...

Good luck!

It is nice to have a bonus for destroying the Defender, but it should not be a must.

What if destroying the defender was worth ~3-5% of the total, so if you skipped the defender it would be like missing a tower currently. You still get most of the points, but the highest scores will be the people who beat the defender consistently.

Like right now, missing a single tower and getting 98% in a battle really isn't a big deal. Over the course of war it would only be a few thousand points if you had 98% every battle. Or on the regular map it's 2 trophies instead of 3. Not a big deal.

Actually, it would have a bigger stealth impact in war, because you'd open one less chest for free, also.

Edited by dumpster

@dumpster I prefer your idea :) Yeah because 100% or 0% is too much radical for a change. However i don't hate the idea the Defender count for at least 2% of the map. So if you don't defeat the Defender you finish in worst case at 98% and 2 trophy. This way you don't change in a drastic way the gameplay but add a little challenge in each raid. I like it!!

Guys, i am lvl 108. I have 9k fame. My position is someting like 500. I can win top (first 10) players easily when i see in my map without any innovocations. Is it not weird? And of course i lost many pts whose fame/ranks below than me. For example an 6k player or rank 3000s can win me too. This must not be. The competition is weak than. 

ataide: Only top players have that kind of monster Perseus. So they deserve to get the benefit. So if you want to beat top players you have to have really strong heroes/must be more strategic or spend many more gems not 0-6. Sonething must be more... 

Warriornator: Than new strategies must be considered. For example, defenders mostly has physical and fire resistance. Attacking them with poison or ice can be considered after that too. Or choosing right hero to right defender. Think about odyseus first skill to a defender having no poison resistance... 

All i know simply is, i get +3 or +25  even defender is destroyed or not. So why should i deal with defender. If i leave a nyx at my back i get pnt reduction, why not for defender??? If defender can be ignored, defends what? 

If there is no prestep defender phase, and If defender not destroyed loose gain pts must be reduced than. For example +1 or +8 for a win. or - 1/-8 for a lost

Thx for your replies. 

6 hours ago, dumpster said:

Or you could make completing a map with 102% (or whatever) possible, so it wouldn't feel like a penalty to skip the defender (or accidentally break the gate first), but you'd get a little bonus for beating it.

I like this idea, 1 or 2% bonus or malus do not destroy all the fight and seem fair as penalty for not killing the defender.

9 hours ago, ataide said:

I like this idea, 1 or 2% bonus or malus do not destroy all the fight and seem fair as penalty for not killing the defender.

In war it would probably end up being like the difference between a player who uses gems to open every chest and get each star vs someone who doesn't and is averagely lucky with getting them. 

On 10/11/2017 at 3:57 AM, Tomaxo said:

Congrats @Pine. Your idea is implemented.

I think I like your suggestion after all... ;) Except when I encounter the Mirror Shielded Perseus. :P

Everyone now use Perseus. where I am is Perseus,Perseus,Perseus, sometime Helen of Troy or Hercule but more Perseus. I guess at Ascension 90+ everyone or close start to have Mirror Shield. Sometime Ajax with huge Life of Hit really tough

Edited by Warriornator

4 hours ago, Warriornator said:

I guess at Ascension 90+ everyone or close start to have Mirror Shield.

This isn’t true, but Perseus has a really useful spell and the right stats to be a good defender. Ajax is ok also.