• Announcements

• Alysea

Discord Server   09/28/2016

Hello everyone, We now have a Discord Server for Royal Revolt 2! You can head out here to join us! Please note that this is not a support channel and it is not an official channel. If you need to contact the support, please go here: http://support.flaregames.com
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Byhyo

Why phoeve can't not heal

5 posts in this topic

Why phoebe can not heal.

It is good at first, and can not heal afterwards. My rank has fallen and my heart hurts because of it. I was disappointed with you and I suffered a lot of money and time.

Posted (edited)

Phoebe heals instantly the troops that are under its blessing scroll. It works exactly as the blessing scroll. The blessing scroll has a limited amount of health that it can give every time it is cast, same for the blessing of phoebe. If you consider that a simple knight has almost 7.000 health and a Phoebe lvl 8 gives 14k of health (this obviously always depends from your hero's level) the blessing scroll will heal just 2 knights of your tens of knights that you probably spawn during the battle. Is worth it in this case ? Not at all. So definitely better a Tammy lvl 8 that heals 8.000 health at every Unit in its range than get max health of few single troops with Phoebe.

Conclusion: I'm disappointed me too.

Edited by oPelle
vedant164, Woy, Byhyo and 5 others like this

Thank you oPelle for the information. Sounds like a big heal option with 2% luck and will spill itself.