• Announcements

• Alysea

Community BAND   02/23/2016

Hi all, If you wish to chat with the community, you can head out here: http://band.us/n/afabT0be63WeT Please note this is not a support channel and this is made by the players. It is not an official channel.
    • Alysea

Titan Chests and Invitation Codes   03/08/2017

Hey everyone, Please take a look at this topic to find more information about the Titan Chests and Invitation Codes: You also can share your Invitation Code here:

• oisia

Version 3.6 - New Tower, New Power, Hero Perk Shower   08/01/2017

Hello Olympians, The version 3.6 is live. You can find more about the update in the thread:  
Validus1

Bonus chests not awarded

10 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

I watch the videos for bonus chests several times a day but havent been getting any bonus chests in over a week. Ign: validus1

Edited by Validus1
Added my ign

I take that back. Im getting 1 bonus chest for every 4 or 5 videos. Seems like they're going to my other account. I opened 1 there with 5 minutes left and the next 1 was set to expire in 7 minutes. I know i didnt watch 2 videos in a row. Usually there is 2 hours apart from the next. Can someone look into this for me. Thank you

Posted (edited)

Are you sure its not a internet problem? that happen to me on my Ipad to lost Bonus chest because my internet was so slow and worst than I lost them because the delay its too much. Same at full speed there is a delay to receive it. Maybe the solution would be to remove the notification that we will get the chest soon and give us the chest immediately without any delay like in RR2

Edited by Warriornator

I dont think its an issue with internet. Im not having any problems with my other account

@Validus1 you say that you received the rewards on your other account. Is it a different device with the same account, or is it another account on the same device?

This sounds like it is the reason for you receiving them on another account. Thanks for the extra info, we will look into why this happens and perhaps fix it in the future, particularly since sometimes families will share one device. We won't be able to give you any compensation or guarantee that this will be fixed, as it's against the Terms of Service to use multiple accounts.

My granddaughter has the other account as i dont want her losing all my hard earned trophies. I log in to her account thru the day to watch the bonus chest video. We are now in the same clan so i can see when the first account logs off. Sometimes this takes 4 or 5 minutes after switching accounts. If i wait for the first account to log off i get the chest in the correct account. If i watch the video before the first account logs out, the first logged into account gets both. Not sure if it still does it since i figured out the flaw.