• Announcements

• Alysea

Community BAND   02/23/2016

Hi all, If you wish to chat with the community, you can head out here: http://band.us/n/afabT0be63WeT Please note this is not a support channel and this is made by the players. It is not an official channel.
    • Alysea

Titan Chests and Invitation Codes   03/08/2017

Hey everyone, Please take a look at this topic to find more information about the Titan Chests and Invitation Codes: You also can share your Invitation Code here:

• oisia

Version 3.7 - Forge Your Items!   10/03/2017

The update 3.7 is live. You can find more about the update in the thread:  
Validus1

Increasing % in mastery

So all we need to do to increse them is gain fame or is it when you have the option to replace one, the new ones are stronger? Seems to me when i replaced 1 it was about the same % range as the one i replaced.

On 8/12/2017 at 10:28 AM, Validus1 said:

Is there a way to keep the mastery that was chosen but increase its effectiveness? 1 to 3% boost doesnt seem like much. 

Believe me that make a real difference in the game. If you take Damage increase like I did but twice that make Hercule insane with +187%. If I can get a weapon of 770 I can up Hercule easily over 6K damage at Ascension 84. So if you are lucky and got double Titan masteries with the gold reroll you are in business. Maybe for you 1.5% or 2% is not big but in reality its huge, also that depend of the masteries you choose. If you talk about physical resistance or ice resistance,etc.. for me its totally useless but if you talk about speed,leadership or everything like +4 or 5% more HP can make a huge difference in battle. the masteries you choose and the enhancements can make you win all raid or lose all raid. Choose wisely 

Edited by Warriornator

If we reroll with the gold, Is there a chance for converting the rare mastery to titan mastery?

I am pretty sure that only books reroll can change the "quality" (blue .. red) of the item. The gold reroll changes only the values between the displayed range.

@doomlord786 @Dheth The quality of a Mastery is based on how close the perk is to the maximum shown (so if you have Cooldown +3-5%, 5% would be Titan quality, 3% would be Blessed).

This means that by rerolling with Wisdom, you can get a new Mastery which is Titan, and by rerolling with Gold you can make the Mastery you are rerolling a Titan quality Mastery. So both work.

9 hours ago, doomlord786 said:

If we reroll with the gold, Is there a chance for converting the rare mastery to titan mastery?

Yes yesterday I change my HP regeneration of 4.95% that was in blue and got a choice between Life on Hit and HP regeneration. I got it at 5.95% but I reroll for 90K for 2.95% I reroll for around 120K and got 6.10% I reroll for 220k and got a Titan at 8.11%. So if you have the gold you can reroll until to get a titan. The price up at 100k each time or around