• Announcements

• Alysea

Community BAND   02/23/2016

Hi all, If you wish to chat with the community, you can head out here: http://band.us/n/afabT0be63WeT Please note this is not a support channel and this is made by the players. It is not an official channel.
    • Alysea

Titan Chests and Invitation Codes   03/08/2017

Hey everyone, Please take a look at this topic to find more information about the Titan Chests and Invitation Codes: You also can share your Invitation Code here:

• oisia

Version 3.6 - New Tower, New Power, Hero Perk Shower   08/01/2017

Hello Olympians, The version 3.6 is live. You can find more about the update in the thread:  
Hellslord

Impossible to stop Hercules "rush to the gate"

11 posts in this topic

Hercules has great first power with 8 sec cooldown.  It can be shorten very much with cooldown reducer equipments (i mean 3-4 seconds) . He does not need any troops. He can just destroy barricades and can run to the gate very quick (like old Ajax). No need to fear helios etc. And can destroy a blessed a gate under 1 minute  (without fighting statue hero) . I tested many times, i could not find a way to stop him.  And when i check many of my defense lost, there is a portrait of Hercules. Personally, i do not like "rush to the gate" situation. What do you think?Did you notice? And how can i stop him? 

Posted (edited)

Why rush? You don't get them precious trophy's, I understand in Odyssey but still.

Herc is a beast and they made him to tank like that I don't think he will be nerfed, but his power.. meh, mabye a little. Mine fights in a constant meteor shower. Wohoo!!!

Edited by Gammal

4 hours ago, Hellslord said:

Dupster, i am lvl 109 and believe me, i tried many combinations. Try Hercules rush (i bet your scylica  is very high lvl and you have very good cooldown timer equipment for him) at your defence or at best defence in your team or at a best opponent in your map, he can rush. He is unstoppable with his Meteor Shower... 

I do not want him nerfed. I just wonder the way how to stop his rush. I think Gammal has a solution:)  

a good cooldown (300 sec.) only for low-mid players will be the solution......was ironic but just ask , flargame give everything when the request is nerf for attackers

Edited by vasudeva1
Hellslord likes this

I don't know why people complain many things these days! I think people who played this game long enough this game should realise that all heroes are unique and they are all insane at high level and good gear! There is no surprised that's Hercules can do that, most of my heroes can do that without summon troops! For me, because I took long time to trained my heroes and gems to get good gear, then my heroes should do extraordinary things!

Warriornator and dumpster like this

Not too much powerful. Yesterday i have do the odyssey at difficulty 6 and I have a hard time with some islands. At least with Blessing Siren,etc..So maybe the problem is more the majority of players don't invest much in their defense. that why you have the impression Hercule is too much overpowering but if you encounter a base like you see in Odyssey 6 or 7 I assure you its the inverse. Never too much powerful

It really depends on the layout and the enhancements.

Hercules is more easy going than some other heroes due to his high damage and speed, agility n so on.

However without good resistances and potentially life on hit, he can get destroyed easily.

Also as mentioned by Warriornator, depending on the level of the player, the challenges faced differ. :P

Hellslord likes this