• Announcements

• Alysea

Discord Server   09/28/2016

Hello everyone, We now have a Discord Server for Royal Revolt 2! You can head out here to join us! Please note that this is not a support channel and it is not an official channel. If you need to contact the support, please go here: http://support.flaregames.com
Sheshirdzhija

Can Tammy replace monks?

12 posts in this topic

Currently, 99% of raids I play with:

knight+archer+monk + Eldrak

shield+firestorm+blizzard

This serves me well, for my style of play, and for my "seriousmess". I play a little, not "competitively".

I don't have enough treats to upgrade more than 1, or maybe 2 palls. Currently I got 55000treat and want to finally decide which is going to be my main pal.

So the way I see it, i got 2 options:

- upgrade eldrak

- or, change eldrak for tammy, and than change monk for ogre or wolf or pyro or something else.

Is tammy healing power equal to a 3-5 mons or so? I know tammy will follow me, and monks (mostly) stay with troops, but I don't solo or run of that much, I keep with the troops.

Any advice?

Tammy is your immortal Monk, it's definitely one of the best pals to survive in high level bases where the defensive DPS of towers and troops compared to your at the beginning is low. Tammy helps you to cover this gap by maintaining your troops alive and therefore have the time to spawn more troops on your side to counterattack. But also at the U turn it keeps your troops alive for those 5sec of the healing effect. Most of the case is enough to clear half side of U turn or destroy some towers. It's high effective if you create a big group of troops so you have more chance that all get healed at the same time and all pass the U turn without being harmed and without that so many of your troops die most important.

Aska is another great pal similar to Tammy but obviously not for his healing effect but for his summon ability, it's really great and you rarely lack of troops especially when you find yourself in a U turn it happens frequently skull towers decimate all your troops so here is where Aska can help you strongly, rebalancing the offensive DPS versus the defensive DPS during the U turn.

Dena4 likes this

3 minutes ago, PicklePete said:

How often does Tammy give heal?

Every 10 seconds around as almost all pals' abilities.

Then I probably still prefer monks.

I use monks for heal (and damage) and Bucky for shield.  Between the healing and shielding factors, it usually keeps my troops alive.

Tammy is good if you don't want to use monk unit

Monk is good if you use them in your combo regularity and want to use a another pal to complete the combo like Heal + Shield or Heal + Firestorm,etc..

You can also use double heal to survive more if you die to much Heal + tammy

if you really die too much Heal + tammy + Monk

if really you die non stop Heal + tammy + Monk + Healing Aura ring + Holy Paladin

if you continue to die lol same with a quadruple or quinduple Heal combo then improve your skills lol

I prefer Heal + tammy is enough I guess.

I have do some video of triple,quadruple and I wait to get the healing aura ring to do a quinduple heal combo video but honestly that don't give much to do it. You have a huge lack in power and result in lack of time.

For me tammy is better than Monk. Tammy don't die

RoyaleDing2 and Dena4 like this

3 hours ago, Warriornator said:

Tammy is good if you don't want to use monk unit

Monk is good if you use them in your combo regularity and want to use a another pal to complete the combo like Heal + Shield or Heal + Firestorm,etc..

You can also use double heal to survive more if you die to much Heal + tammy

if you really die too much Heal + tammy + Monk

if really you die non stop Heal + tammy + Monk + Healing Aura ring + Holy Paladin

if you continue to die lol same with a quadruple or quinduple Heal combo then improve your skills lol

I prefer Heal + tammy is enough I guess.

I have do some video of triple,quadruple and I wait to get the healing aura ring to do a quinduple heal combo video but honestly that don't give much to do it. You have a huge lack in power and result in lack of time.

For me tammy is better than Monk. Tammy don't die

LOL, good advice

Warriornator likes this

Perhaps I should put a poll here :)

I suppose I can afford to upgrade tammy & eldrak, and see where it goes. I don't have aska.

On my part of the rankings, most use lightning and high level firebolt, so I find eldrak very useful.

Posted (edited)

in this case use Monk with Elrak. Elrak do Firestorm and destroy all and Monk heal you and your troops. You can also if you have the Fire Aura Ring use Monk to heal and Bucky to shield or you can use Poison Aura Ring and Tammy with Firestorm,etc.. there is a lots of combinaison. Try the one you like and you feel that work for you

Edited by Warriornator

I use both Tammy and monks cos I got used to it but overall Tammy > monks.

- heals A LOT

- does massive damage

- is immortal

- is fearless and unaffected by anything

- always stays in your range

For the monks to have similar healing power you'd need like 4-5 of them or seriously forged. I tried other pals but Tammy seems to work best for my style. I dunno, gotta research more sometime I guess.

Warriornator likes this

I use either Nighogg or Tammy. I don't have Aska yet.