• Announcements

• Alysea

Community BAND   02/23/2016

Hi all, If you wish to chat with the community, you can head out here: http://band.us/n/afabT0be63WeT Please note this is not a support channel and this is made by the players. It is not an official channel.
    • Alysea

Titan Chests and Invitation Codes   03/08/2017

Hey everyone, Please take a look at this topic to find more information about the Titan Chests and Invitation Codes: You also can share your Invitation Code here:

• oisia

Version 3.7 - Forge Your Items!   10/03/2017

The update 3.7 is live. You can find more about the update in the thread:  
Soldiares

New Improvement of the game

I wish this game developed as well as players comfort to play. Like the title, i wish for new heroes, new buildings, and new units, these many heroes on Greek Myth like:

1. King of king : Agamemnon,

2. Teacher of Wisdom : Chiron the Centaur,

3. Theseus, etc.

And for new building is :

1. Sanctuary of Gods : this is palace only for Gods (that i know greek god have their own sanctuary and these a heroes hall for their hero), this building have their own ability from gods. If you worship :

a. Zeus, you can use Chronos even your prestige is over

b. Hades, you can use Tartarus even your presige is over

c. Poseidon, Hypocampus will lend you resistant from fire 50%

d. Apollo, SunRay will zap single enemy unit with powerful demage

e. Athena, ArmorOfHynd will protect your amries by 25% defend

f. Ares, HarderingWeapon will grand 25% demage of your unit

g. Gaia, MotherNature will grand regeneration healing for every unit in the battle.

The last is more unit like human and monster in the battle:

1. CaledoniaBoar : giant pig (artemis pet);

2. Pretorian : human heavy armor unit;

3. Furries : evil woman who will wishper enemy single unit to become your side (in few duration);

4. Scyla : Apollo pet, 5 headed sea monster;

5. Hector : Paris brother, who defend Troy by honor it for his dead (killed by Achilles and maybe he better placed as new hero)

6. Enchidna : mother of all monster in greek myth.

7. Typhon : father of all monster in greek myth and also husband of Enchidna.

At least thanks for read this, maybe any suggestions from others will rich this request. Cheers 😁😉

Edited by Soldiares

On 8/14/2017 at 0:12 AM, Hellslord said:

Soldiares very creative post. Very enjoyable to read. I will post my comment after reading several times. But i must say sanctuary to a spesific god is a brilliant idea 👍

Thanks for read this and like the idea of gods sanctuary 🙏

:) Maybe 2 sanctuary :

One for Hades, Other for Zeus

Sanctuary to Hades: %25 chance of revive a monster (minotour, cyclops, phoenix, griffin)  every 10 seconds (a gift from the god of underworld, % increases with fame increase) 

Sanctuary to Zeus: %25 chance of instant kill an enemy monster every 10 seconds (a gift from the god of thunderbolt, % increases with fame increase) 

Hope you like Soldiares:) 

22 hours ago, Hellslord said:

:) Maybe 2 sanctuary :

One for Hades, Other for Zeus

Sanctuary to Hades: %25 chance of revive a monster (minotour, cyclops, phoenix, griffin)  every 10 seconds (a gift from the god of underworld, % increases with fame increase) 

Sanctuary to Zeus: %25 chance of instant kill an enemy monster every 10 seconds (a gift from the god of thunderbolt, % increases with fame increase) 

Hope you like Soldiares:) 

if just exist 2 sanctuary then Athena crying beg for it 😂👍👍