• Announcements

• Alysea

Discord Server   09/28/2016

Hello everyone, We now have a Discord Server for Royal Revolt 2! You can head out here to join us! Please note that this is not a support channel and it is not an official channel. If you need to contact the support, please go here: http://support.flaregames.com
RoyaleDing2

Community Week 4th event suggestions

37 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

It's great week. We got 3 good event so far as part of Community weeks! 😁

Today, we've been told that the 3rd event is Bucky Collector. It's good event for those who hasn't got Bucky pals or beast OR those who want to level up their beast (thought I hope for another pals collector, because bucky already appeared on various festival).

Hope they'll hear us if we post it here:

What do you want for the last Community Week event?

I want Pro Ticket Collector event! 😀

Edited by RoyaleDing2

Not a big fan of Bucky as pal collector, i'd have prefered Aki (we still have to unlock the beast :D) As for the 4th event, can be alliance party or uber granny days or i hope they can surprise us with a total new one event never done before :rolleyes:

Posted (edited)

17 minutes ago, oPelle said:

Not a big fan of Bucky as pal collector, i'd have prefered Aki (we still have to unlock the beast :D) As for the 4th event, can be alliance party or uber granny days or i hope they can surprise us with a total new one event never done before :rolleyes:

I don't even have Aki pals so I agreed, but I'm sure you happy too for 3rd event, because they add your request: XP Boost 😎

There's already part of Uber granny day in the 2nd event so I don't think they'll hold that event... and they already held alliance party before community week so.... Wait, they can do a fusion: Alliance Granny Party event! 😅

Yes, they can surprise us with Pro Ticket Collector event. (LOL never give up 😂)

Edited by RoyaleDing2

Alliance Party event and the others we have them in reguliar shedule off the community event. So for the last I hope something new like a XP event (+300%) or Double Chest Day. each time someone buy a gems package you get double chests. Why not gems package discount reduce of 60%. Something like to help everyone advance in the game. Low or mid more maybe...

Posted (edited)

18 minutes ago, Warriornator said:

Alliance Party event and the others we have them in reguliar shedule off the community event. So for the last I hope something new like a XP event (+300%) or Double Chest Day. each time someone buy a gems package you get double chests. Why not gems package discount reduce of 60%. Something like to help everyone advance in the game. Low or mid more maybe...

They already add "XP Boost (200%)" on the 3rd event and they already add "all got chest if someone buy gems" on the 2nd event. Both events will running till Community weeks over so I prefer something that different.

Gems package discount sounds good if they reduced the price to 70-90 %! It's improvement of Uber Granny day event: Special Uber Granny day. If we combine with alliance party it'll be Special Alliance Granny Party! 😁

Edited by RoyaleDing2

Posted (edited)

I don't complain if they give us Alliance Party + Uber Granny day + Discount gems package together and call it : Super Party Day or something like that they did with Uber Boost day

Edited by Warriornator

3 minutes ago, Warriornator said:

I don't complain if they give us Alliance Party + Uber Granny day + Discount gems package together and call it : Super Party Day or something like that they did with Uber Boost day

Yes, I like Uber Boost Day! 😊 so it would good if they do the same method for the last event OR hold a new event: Pro Ticket Collector! 😁

LOL Pro ticket collector : Reduction of Pro ticket by 95%. Only one time offer, Buy the most Pro ticket you can after they return at 750 gems. I dream too much but can be cool if they can give us a possibility to gain more Pro ticket

I would say pearl collector event apart from pearl madness event. You see the pearls are never enough.

how about attacking other players and being rewarded in pearls rather than gold for the event?

13 minutes ago, Warriornator said:

LOL Pro ticket collector : Reduction of Pro ticket by 95%. Only one time offer, Buy the most Pro ticket you can after they return at 750 gems. I dream too much but can be cool if they can give us a possibility to gain more Pro ticket

😂 Agreed. They need to give us that.

We should dream high! 😁

ps. should I wake up now? LOL

Posted (edited)

For me a triple gold event would be fine. Upgrading defensive obstacles is going pretty fast with this lower cooldown time. So upgrades extract more gold than usual out of the game.

Besides that we need to buy a lot of items at grannies plus pay a lot of gold to melt all items down at blacksmith, there is a huge amount of gold required to keep things going, so it's literally flying out of the game.

I won't be the only one experiencing this. Gold is depleting at a very fast rate. The speed of gold extraction out of the game is higher than it should be.

So triple gold event would be great.

Third event I miss the reduced time between pal chests.

Edited by Dena4

Posted (edited)

12 minutes ago, an1l75 said:

how about attacking other players and being rewarded in pearls rather than gold for the event?

I think it's better if we got 3 rewards: Gold + medals + pearls  because all of that are important for us 😊

Edited by RoyaleDing2
an1l75 likes this

10 minutes ago, an1l75 said:

I would say pearl collector event apart from pearl madness event. You see the pearls are never enough.

Lol with that you are sure I will be in RR2 24/7 for the rest of the community week to farm the most pearls I can. If that give you like 200 pearls/fight. Make sure I will do 100 fight/day or more. Maybe spend all my voucher for that lol

an1l75 likes this

1 hour ago, oPelle said:

alliance party

Alliance party 

YES 

Lets Get A 60% OFF the Alliance Tower Just THIs Once

Posted (edited)

12 minutes ago, Dena4 said:

For me a triple gold event would be fine. Upgrading obstacles is going pretty fast with this lower cooldown time. So upgrades extract more gold than usual out of the game.

Besides that we need to buy a lot of items at grannies plus pay a lot of gold to melt all items down at blacksmith, there is a huge amount of gold required to keep things going, so it's literally flying out of the game.

I won't be the only one experiencing this. Gold is depleting at a very fast rate. The speed of gold extraction out of the game is high.

So triple gold would be great.

Agreed! I already wrote suggestions Gold boost days in the same page with opelle's suggestions XP boost days. However, I'm ignored... 😥

Edited by RoyaleDing2
Dena4 likes this

If we look at the past precedence, the last event of every community week is Alliance Party.

Just hope that Flare adds in something else instead of just Alliance Party.

Maybe add 50% to the gold from raids i.e. if one normally gets a million gold, it will become 1.5 million this time AND/OR add 50% to the gold found in COF AND/OR give a huge discount (say 75%-90% off) on Gold purchase from Treasury using gems.

I remember they did an event where food cost half and more gems in cof? I don't remember the name though

Posted (edited)

2 minutes ago, oPelle said:

I remember they did an event where food cost half and more gems in cof? I don't remember the name though

you means half food cost and half gems cost in COF. the event was Treasure Hunter and +50% XP. So in COF the cost of the gems was drop 15 to 8 and food 220 to 110 and the +50% XP. I like it this event

Edited by Warriornator
KKStar, oPelle, Dena4 and 1 other like this

1 minute ago, oPelle said:

Treasure Hunter. ;) 

oPelle likes this

3 minutes ago, oPelle said:

That wasn't fun, as players could raid double the amount, there wasn't much gold to be found. It had the opposite effect imo.

Posted (edited)

We want so different event for the last one so its hard to please everyone. I have a idea who can solve the problem. A event call : Mega Days

* XP plus 50%

* Food Cost reduce at 50%

* Gold improve of 50%

* COF gems cost reduce of 50%

* Alliance Tower cost reduce 50%

* COF rewards increase of 50%. You have more chance to open 3 chest

* Gems package prize reduce at 60%

Edited by Warriornator
Darren795 likes this

They should change it to Gold - Medal Hunters event.

• -50% food costs for battles
  • +75% gold reward in battle
  • +10% medals reward in battle
  • -50% Gem Costs in CoF for blanks

Posted (edited)

we have give them some new idea. Now its up to Flare to surprise us I guess :) or just give us a Alliance Party :(. its 50/50 I suppose new event or old event. We will see when the last one will be announced

Edited by Warriornator

Tbh, the last event is unlikely to be a blow out one, so I'm glad with BS and will make use of it and try to upgrade those gold-guzzling towers and waves.

Hopefully it's alliance party :)

In case you wonder why: it's very good to have blacksmith and alliance event at the same time,
because you spend a lot of gems for the alliance tower and get more pearls than usual, which
helps you to get the pearl diver quest for a reward of 3500 gems ;)

Only during community week you can get that, never outside with the regular events ...

Edited by Mogor