• Announcements

    • Alysea

      Discord Server   09/28/2016

      Hello everyone, We now have a Discord Server for Royal Revolt 2! You can head out here to join us! Please note that this is not a support channel and it is not an official channel. If you need to contact the support, please go here: http://support.flaregames.com
RoyaleDing2

Community Week 4th event suggestions

37 posts in this topic

19 hours ago, RoyaleDing2 said:

They should change it to Gold - Medal Hunters event.

  • -50% food costs for battles
  • +75% gold reward in battle
  • +10% medals reward in battle
  • -50% Gem Costs in CoF for blanks

 

What's the point of having 10% increase in medals if everyone is going to benefit from it? It isn't going to affect your chance of winning a league. Imagine your current league, and add 10% to everyone's score, it isn't going to make a difference. 

The only time it would make a difference is if you're attempting to break the current  league's record... 

Edited by LacunaC

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, Warriornator said:

We want so different event for the last one so its hard to please everyone. I have a idea who can solve the problem. A event call : Mega Days

* XP plus 50%

* Food Cost reduce at 50%

* Gold improve of 50%

* COF gems cost reduce of 50%

* Alliance Tower cost reduce 50%

* COF rewards increase of 50%. You have more chance to open 3 chest

* Gems package prize reduce at 60%

 

17 hours ago, Mogor said:

Hopefully it's alliance party :)

In case you wonder why: it's very good to have blacksmith and alliance event at the same time,
because you spend a lot of gems for the alliance tower and get more pearls than usual, which
helps you to get the pearl diver quest for a reward of 3500 gems ;)

Only during community week you can get that, never outside with the regular events ...

Yes Alliance Party

THE 3 OF US WOULD LIKE ALLIANCE PARTY

Edited by Darren795

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, LacunaC said:

What's the point of having 10% increase in medals if everyone is going to benefit from it? It isn't going to affect your chance of winning a league. Imagine your current league, and add 10% to everyone's score, it isn't going to make a difference. 

The only time it would make a difference is if you're attempting to break the current  league's record... 

It's going to make difference if we have a lot more time to play this game than the other players who's competing in the same league with us.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wow if i know it be Rank 1 in Ninja Event give so much rewards its I long time I have invest in that. 30 Chest. I got over 500 gems and buy 2 inventory slots. I got so many lengedary stuffs I will be able to maybe upgrade my skulls perk and hope this time with many legendary rings i will get skull perk. My ring level 106 at 1.5% its too much old now. I really like Community Week. Should happen at least each month

never happen before lol. 9K of pearls its crazy (for me)

I think in next Ninja Event I will keep my gems lol to be always Rank 1. The gold,voucher,pearls,items everywhere wow. Long time I don't have see that lol

Edited by Warriornator

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Warriornator said:

Wow if i know it be Rank 1 in Ninja Event give so much rewards its I long time I have invest in that. 30 Chest. I got over 500 gems and buy 2 inventory slots. I got so many lengedary stuffs I will be able to maybe upgrade my skulls perk and hope this time with many legendary rings i will get skull perk. My ring level 106 at 1.5% its too much old now. I really like Community Week. Should happen at least each month

never happen before lol. 9K of pearls its crazy (for me)

I think in next Ninja Event I will keep my gems lol to be always Rank 1. The gold,voucher,pearls,items everywhere wow. Long time I don't have see that lol

The legendary chests you get from the Ninja event are not the same quality as the free ones. I usualy get more gems in them than I spend on ninja event. Keeping gems for the event is a good idea. Enjoy your pearls.

Warriornator likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I notice that I open a legendary from the Ninja event who give me : 40+42+45 gems = 127 gems in only 1 chest. If its crazy like this I know now I must keep them for each Ninja Event. Before I did it only for the Uber Chest

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Warriornator said:

Wow if i know it be Rank 1 in Ninja Event give so much rewards its I long time I have invest in that. 30 Chest. I got over 500 gems and buy 2 inventory slots. I got so many lengedary stuffs I will be able to maybe upgrade my skulls perk and hope this time with many legendary rings i will get skull perk. My ring level 106 at 1.5% its too much old now. I really like Community Week. Should happen at least each month

never happen before lol. 9K of pearls its crazy (for me)

I think in next Ninja Event I will keep my gems lol to be always Rank 1. The gold,voucher,pearls,items everywhere wow. Long time I don't have see that lol

I'm always 1st in level 8 tier but only once to get over 500 gems from the chest rewards. You're super lucky. 😊

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, Warriornator said:

I notice that I open a legendary from the Ninja event who give me : 40+42+45 gems = 127 gems in only 1 chest. If its crazy like this I know now I must keep them for each Ninja Event. Before I did it only for the Uber Chest

i got 595 gems 

 

 

I am Happy Now

Warriornator likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, RoyaleDing2 said:

Case closed.

It's Alliance Insta Party!

Who's Happy? 😀

i am  25% Not Happy 

Thats the best they can do Give us 25% off why not 50% OR 40% OR even 30% Off alliance tower upgrade

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Darren795 said:

i am  25% Not Happy

So you are 75% Happy? That does not make you happy? :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now