• Announcements

• Alysea

Discord Server   09/28/2016

Hello everyone, We now have a Discord Server for Royal Revolt 2! You can head out here to join us! Please note that this is not a support channel and it is not an official channel. If you need to contact the support, please go here: http://support.flaregames.com
RoyaleDing2

Community Week 4th event suggestions

37 posts in this topic

19 hours ago, RoyaleDing2 said:

They should change it to Gold - Medal Hunters event.

• -50% food costs for battles
  • +75% gold reward in battle
  • +10% medals reward in battle
  • -50% Gem Costs in CoF for blanks

What's the point of having 10% increase in medals if everyone is going to benefit from it? It isn't going to affect your chance of winning a league. Imagine your current league, and add 10% to everyone's score, it isn't going to make a difference. 

The only time it would make a difference is if you're attempting to break the current  league's record... 

Edited by LacunaC

19 hours ago, Warriornator said:

We want so different event for the last one so its hard to please everyone. I have a idea who can solve the problem. A event call : Mega Days

* XP plus 50%

* Food Cost reduce at 50%

* Gold improve of 50%

* COF gems cost reduce of 50%

* Alliance Tower cost reduce 50%

* COF rewards increase of 50%. You have more chance to open 3 chest

* Gems package prize reduce at 60%

17 hours ago, Mogor said:

Hopefully it's alliance party :)

In case you wonder why: it's very good to have blacksmith and alliance event at the same time,
because you spend a lot of gems for the alliance tower and get more pearls than usual, which
helps you to get the pearl diver quest for a reward of 3500 gems ;)

Only during community week you can get that, never outside with the regular events ...

Yes Alliance Party

THE 3 OF US WOULD LIKE ALLIANCE PARTY

Edited by Darren795

2 hours ago, LacunaC said:

What's the point of having 10% increase in medals if everyone is going to benefit from it? It isn't going to affect your chance of winning a league. Imagine your current league, and add 10% to everyone's score, it isn't going to make a difference. 

The only time it would make a difference is if you're attempting to break the current  league's record... 

It's going to make difference if we have a lot more time to play this game than the other players who's competing in the same league with us.

Wow if i know it be Rank 1 in Ninja Event give so much rewards its I long time I have invest in that. 30 Chest. I got over 500 gems and buy 2 inventory slots. I got so many lengedary stuffs I will be able to maybe upgrade my skulls perk and hope this time with many legendary rings i will get skull perk. My ring level 106 at 1.5% its too much old now. I really like Community Week. Should happen at least each month

never happen before lol. 9K of pearls its crazy (for me)

I think in next Ninja Event I will keep my gems lol to be always Rank 1. The gold,voucher,pearls,items everywhere wow. Long time I don't have see that lol

Edited by Warriornator

4 minutes ago, Warriornator said:

Wow if i know it be Rank 1 in Ninja Event give so much rewards its I long time I have invest in that. 30 Chest. I got over 500 gems and buy 2 inventory slots. I got so many lengedary stuffs I will be able to maybe upgrade my skulls perk and hope this time with many legendary rings i will get skull perk. My ring level 106 at 1.5% its too much old now. I really like Community Week. Should happen at least each month

I think in next Ninja Event I will keep my gems lol to be always Rank 1. The gold,voucher,pearls,items everywhere wow. Long time I don't have see that lol

The legendary chests you get from the Ninja event are not the same quality as the free ones. I usualy get more gems in them than I spend on ninja event. Keeping gems for the event is a good idea. Enjoy your pearls.

Warriornator likes this

I notice that I open a legendary from the Ninja event who give me : 40+42+45 gems = 127 gems in only 1 chest. If its crazy like this I know now I must keep them for each Ninja Event. Before I did it only for the Uber Chest

18 minutes ago, Warriornator said:

I'm always 1st in level 8 tier but only once to get over 500 gems from the chest rewards. You're super lucky. 😊

36 minutes ago, Warriornator said:

I notice that I open a legendary from the Ninja event who give me : 40+42+45 gems = 127 gems in only 1 chest. If its crazy like this I know now I must keep them for each Ninja Event. Before I did it only for the Uber Chest

i got 595 gems 

I am Happy Now

Warriornator likes this

1 hour ago, RoyaleDing2 said:

Case closed.

It's Alliance Insta Party!

Who's Happy? 😀

i am  25% Not Happy 

Thats the best they can do Give us 25% off why not 50% OR 40% OR even 30% Off alliance tower upgrade

13 minutes ago, Darren795 said:

i am  25% Not Happy

So you are 75% Happy? That does not make you happy? :D