• Announcements

• Alysea

Community BAND   02/23/2016

Hi all, If you wish to chat with the community, you can head out here: http://band.us/n/afabT0be63WeT Please note this is not a support channel and this is made by the players. It is not an official channel.
    • Alysea

Titan Chests and Invitation Codes   03/08/2017

Hey everyone, Please take a look at this topic to find more information about the Titan Chests and Invitation Codes: You also can share your Invitation Code here:

• oisia

Version 3.7 - Forge Your Items!   10/03/2017

The update 3.7 is live. You can find more about the update in the thread:  

7 minutes ago, Tomaxo said:

@hulk Can you please give me more details about Frostbite? Is it a slow effect or something else?

I'm not sure if I have to create another thread to avoid being off topic...

Thanks

Frostbite has a certain chance to deal ice damage to the target, slowing it down. You can see this kind of effect for example when your units/hero are hit by ice towers and they become slightly slower.

To satisfy high-level players like @Wayward and as @damon665 suggested here:

you should reward them with an exclusive Hero (only for top-players in the Leaderboard).

Goddess Pheme (Fama, Fame) has the power to let the whole world know someone's half truths and rumors. What she hears she repeats in a whisper louder and louder until the whole world hears. On the positive side she has the power to make someone very famous.

With her trumpet as a weapon (at max lvl) she can shake most of the defense structures and deafen enemy troops in one shot.

Beware, to play at lower volume, as she can break your device's speakers and screen!

pheme.jpg.a8d65bd9decb03d79883c99c34d539ef.jpg

Edited by Tomaxo
pic

• Poseidon has promised that the opponent generation in the Odyssey has now been improved
  • Ares has granted Ajax the power to train even harder, reducing the amount of Experience he needs to level up

Does it mean Poseidon and/or Ares will be the next featured Heroes, in version 3.5 maybe? :)

On 6/22/2017 at 10:05 PM, Tomaxo said:
  • Poseidon has promised that the opponent generation in the Odyssey has now been improved
  • Ares has granted Ajax the power to train even harder, reducing the amount of Experience he needs to level up

Does it mean Poseidon and/or Ares will be the next featured Heroes, in version 3.5 maybe? :)

Waiting for anew hero..

With all the islands you can unlock. you don't have enough hero to full them. Maybe if you have Zeus,Hades and all 12 heroes but I am sure at 300k of Dominance you have so much islands. Strategies to place them must be hard.

One more Hero or 2 will be really great. I hope something epic like a Magician or a Necromancer Gods will be awesome. 

Edit : Ah great great news :)

Edited by Warriornator

All heroes and gods of OR have same type fighting. Run to target, attack from close range. What if there is a new  type hero/heroes?

Artemis and Apollo are twins, and they are god and goddess of archery and hunting. As there are few female heroes at OR and archery well suit on females:), let me introduce you my Artemis. 

Strenghts: She is equiped with a mighty golden bow. She can attack from a safe range so she can attack parallel roads (different from other heroes) . Her first power "farsight" deals massive  damage to a single tower (#new mechanic, a solution to a far nyx, keep in mind helios is undestroyable), and ability to boost nearby archers. 

But she has weakness (of course every hero must) 

Weakness: Vulnarable to close attacks (like all archers), she can not equip physical resistance equipments, first spell reduce time is not short (40 seconds). 

Fun for ne to brainstorming because loving game. Hope you like, and improve my Artemis. Name of Power/powers, stats, strenght and weaknesses.

Thx.  

Dolos is the god of trickery. 

He can summon a glowing clone of himself (his first spell, clone fights but has gives no damage, but very attractive all defence troops and towers attacking ) (#good for nyx, and can not be turned by nyx and good choice for a statue hero, troops keep attacking clone until death of clone and leaving gate alone) 

Continue reading he has 2nd unique spell too. He can copy any god/hero's main power, but unfortunately half of its original stats (a maxed hero that we stop playing with because of maxing him, that strong power can be re-use by Dolos. 

Type of fighting is from modarate range. He can send fire balls with his staff (#good for barricades esp blessed right) 

It would be great to see characters like Bellerophon or even Icarus (with his wings and some sun like power), and the ways you guys design .. I think Chimera needs to be the next monster type character 

I have 2 titan idea. Both of them have different game mechanics. 

1) Artemis: Master of archery. Can attack from safe distance. Main power is lightning based arcery skill : with attacking far targets and good damage against towers (good for far nyx) 

2) Dalos: Master of trickery. His main skill is summon attractive clone of himself. No damage but attracts enemy troops and towers to attack his clone and clone not be converted (nice for attacking and also nice for  a statue hero and nice against nyx too)  And he has 3 more power slots. He can use any heroes first skill at those slots. But reduced status of course (good for maxed other heroes powers re-use) 

Any Hero who use Ranged or well Magic. I am great fan of Sorcerer and Magician class perso. Melee is cool but if you don't have the good sutffs can be hard. Ranged Hero will bring something more fun in the game. I don't have problem if you can win easily with at least one Hero and work hard on the others

On 9/1/2017 at 10:11 AM, Warriornator said:

Any Hero who use Ranged or well Magic. I am great fan of Sorcerer and Magician class perso. Melee is cool but if you don't have the good sutffs can be hard. Ranged Hero will bring something more fun in the game. I don't have problem if you can win easily with at least one Hero and work hard on the others

You're talking about Athena, although whether you think she's an easy-mode hero is up to you.

On 05/05/2017 at 10:08 AM, Tomaxo said:

You think Artemis is weak in close combat? Nah, I will disclose the details only in the possible contest. :P

@CaptainMorgan, I hope you like Artemis too, as the huntress obtained her bow and arrows from the isle of Lipara, where Hephaestus and the Cyclops worked. ;)

Methinks @CaptainMorgan likes Artemis. :wub: