• Announcements

• Alysea

Discord Server   09/28/2016

Hello everyone, We now have a Discord Server for Royal Revolt 2! You can head out here to join us! Please note that this is not a support channel and it is not an official channel. If you need to contact the support, please go here: http://support.flaregames.com

4 minutes ago, RoyaleDing2 said:

WOW! you already have it? Did you buy it or find it from chest?

Great explanation video by the way :)

Thanks!

I bought 5 chests for 900 gems (I have a ton of gems for a free player)

but yes, it's an awesome pal

51 minutes ago, tarnace said:

Does it have an aura effect? It's hard to tell what s going on with the zombies - please do one when ninja starts and have pet solo a few things 😄

It has the same range as Sonic Blast maxed out. I'll do another tomorrow

From the description ("...said to bring good luck and fortune...") I expected that he'd have both Luck boost and Gold boost.  Gold boost is nice, but I'd much prefer luck, to be honest.  In any case, the items this event seem pretty lackluster to me so I'll probably buy him anyway. :)

8 hours ago, Warriornator said:

Maybe awesome but still same if I have 4000 I will not spend for this pal like the others. One day I will find them all for free in a chest

It's really a awesome pal. I have already bought 2 and working on the 3rd. A level 6 offers a 32% gold bonus.

3 hours ago, William22 said:

It's really a awesome pal. I have already bought 2 and working on the 3rd. A level 6 offers a 32% gold bonus.

I also bought it but mine is at level 5 currently 

6 minutes ago, AwesomestKnightest said:

Hey, if you guys could all subscribe, that would put me up to around 100 or so (not much, but still, it'd give me a little boost). Thanks in advance ;)

same If I have over 600 video i am stuck at 107 subscriber lol. to gain more you need to add video that interest people. Mine show my progress in each of my game lol but I think that don't interest much people. I guess to gain more subscribers we must add interesting video. I have notice when I upload video who interest people my number of subscriber up. I can gain 10-20 each week. However I have see if you put video who don't interest people I can be stuck for 2 week at 0 new one.

Its not easy but I must continue and you continue to add this wonderful video. This kind of video will help you gain more subscriber

8 minutes ago, Warriornator said:

same If I have over 600 video i am stuck at 107 subscriber lol. to gain more you need to add video that interest people. Mine show my progress in each of my game lol but I think that don't interest much people. I guess to gain more subscribers we must add interesting video. I have notice when I upload video who interest people my number of subscriber up. I can gain 10-20 each week. However I have see if you put video who don't interest people I can be stuck for 2 week at 0 new one.

Its not easy but I must continue and you continue to add this wonderful video. This kind of video will help you gain more subscriber

exactly! what's your youtube page called, I'll subscribe to you

Kaiser level 7 is pretty good. Much stronger than my boosted sonic spell (12.9k versus 16.1k) and every 6 seconds the sonic blast. I must get used to the starting sound of sonic blast by that pet😃 plus find an alternative for the healing power of the panda, but it's incredible. Snake towers go down by a single blast, it only needs some practice or push technique at the moment the beast will launch the blast.

And then the gold boost of 32%+ is also not bad😀, it helps a lot. 

I tried first with only unboosted monks against my own base, nope not enough to survive. Since kaiser does a lot of extra damage, I replaced egg aura by heal ring. And yes, then with monks and this pet it's incredible. Just walk a little bit in front of the troops, kakser follows, launches sonic, use touch and go technique and go to monks. Full health again. It feels like bowling where the towers are the pins and kaiser is the ball.

I've been raiding some open bases. I was running ahead to the castle gate, stopping somewhere in the middle (too far to attack the gate), waiting on Kaiser to arrive.

Kaiser is still not visible, catching up, but I hear its sonic blast and the gate goes down... Kaiser nowhere near it.

35 minutes ago, Stay0Puft said:

I've been raiding some open bases. I was running ahead to the castle gate, stopping somewhere in the middle (too far to attack the gate), waiting on Kaiser to arrive.

Kaiser is still not visible, catching up, but I hear its sonic blast and the gate goes down... Kaiser nowhere near it.

Tammy does that a lot. You are waiting and waiting, and Tammy is just hacking away at the gate lol

6 minutes ago, AwesomestKnightest said:

Tammy does that a lot. You are waiting and waiting, and Tammy is just hacking away at the gate lol

I raid a lot of open bases, never saw Tammy hitting the gate from afar.

With Kaiser, the gate went down when it casted sonic blast before reaching even the area before the gate. When this happens during a ninja event or war, tower gates will be missed.

Maybe this screenshot will make it more clear what I mean. You can see where my king is standing, too far to attack the gate. No spells have been cast by the king, but you can see the sonic blast animation from Kaiser bottom left on the screen, which in turn brings the gate down.

Snapshot_74.png