• Announcements

• Alysea

Discord Server   09/28/2016

Hello everyone, We now have a Discord Server for Royal Revolt 2! You can head out here to join us! Please note that this is not a support channel and it is not an official channel. If you need to contact the support, please go here: http://support.flaregames.com

Hi,

I Started Playing Royal Revolt 2 9 days ago.

Playing NoN-Stop since then (hero lvl 43,1003 trophies,Diamond league,Throne Romm lvl 6) 

I was wondering is it better to max all building and defence before upgrading the throne room every time or 1st max throne and then do the rest later..

What is bettter..what will help in long run?

Also if you have any tip for newbie please do tell

Have Fun Gaming^_^

if u have more workers,u can max everything while ur throne room is upgrading to next level.

go for throne room first , then other things , 

the gems or the vouchers you get in quest,save them,don't collect them unless its an emergency,like u got an offer package for workers or other things.

alliance tower is one of the most important thing,save gems and upgrade it. ( do it only during alliance part event )

You can not maxed your castle buildings and defense without upgrading throne room. You can not maxed upgrade your throne room without upgrading your other castle buildings. My suggestion is to upgrade both castle buildings and defense simultaneously but try to maxed your throne room first. By the time your throne room maxed, you already have decent other castle buildings levels.

Offense and defense should be balance too, but my priority were to build good offense by focus to upgrade certain spells and troops that often using it for raiding to max level. Because you can search many gold only by raiding the other and with good offense you can get many gold more easy. Join an alliance to get gold boost from them.

You can get gems from dungeon, quest, league, war and ninja. You can read this topic for further explanation : http://forums.flaregames.com/topic/39385-problem-of-free-players/

My last suggestion is "Don't waste your gems for scrolls or resurrection or CoF". Spend your gems on important case like Alliance Tower, Workers, Blacksmith slots, and Hero item slots and do it on weekly event that give you certain discount.

GOOD LUCK! 😊

ps. you can read the other detail about this game on wiki: http://royal-revolt-2.wikia.com/wiki/Royal_Revolt_2_Wiki AND in this forum.

Edited by RoyaleDing2

try to focus your account on offence, its the best way to progress imo...defense can come after level 100 I guess...before that, just build it slowly, not need much focus...

dont waste gems, spend pearls on spells forge, dont forge gears at all, forge knights for now...focus more on spells and unit that will be good for future (toxic sonic blizz firestorm ogre wolf monk pyro)

On 9/7/2017 at 2:58 PM, RoyaleDing2 said:

My last suggestion is "Don't waste your gems for scrolls or resurrection or CoF". Spend your gems on important case like Alliance Tower, Workers, Blacksmith slots, and Hero item slots and do it on weekly event that give you certain discount.

do we only get offers  if we spend certain amount of gems weekly?

thanks for all information

27 minutes ago, SilverfirePro said:

do we only get offers  if we spend certain amount of gems weekly?

thanks for all information

No need to spent any gems. The event discount will coming every week for all RR2 players.

You can check the previous and the upcoming event from this page: http://forums.flaregames.com/forum/23-official-announcements/