• Announcements

• Alysea

Discord Server   09/28/2016

Hello everyone, We now have a Discord Server for Royal Revolt 2! You can head out here to join us! Please note that this is not a support channel and it is not an official channel. If you need to contact the support, please go here: http://support.flaregames.com
LacunaC

Players using more than one account for pro league?

4 minutes ago, Nikko said:

If you suspect some players to be sharing accounts or using multiple accounts, please report them to our Support Team who will be able to conduct further investigations and take the appropriate actions as soon as possible.

You can report them from our official Support website.

The screenshoot that I posted was from the report I made like 2 weeks ago and before I posted here I search it again and they're still alive. I bet the investigation take a long time for something not important like this (multiple/sharing account that have no link to pro-league).

6 minutes ago, RoyaleDing2 said:

😀 No problem regarding that.

There's so many multiple account that I meet in the alliance war before but I forgot about that. LOL.

I'll posted another multiple account screenshoot if I found it later.

ps. Thank you for your effort to make this forum life again. Keep your doing @Flothaboss! 😊

Yes Flotha tries to answer and its all cool, i just feel bad for him because many ppl lost interest on him and also lost respect on him due to joining a company like this.

2 hours ago, Nikko said:

If you suspect some players to be sharing accounts or using multiple accounts, please report them to our Support Team who will be able to conduct further investigations and take the appropriate actions as soon as possible.

We appreciate your cooperation in this matter.

We have read a few months ago from Flares former CM, multiple accounts are against ToS but were tolerated as long as there is no abuse by those accounts.

Now you, @Nikko are calling us to report not only sharing accounts (which is completely understandable) but also report multiple accounts to the support team.
Which might be a problem, as it is well-known, a lot of people use more than one account, often even spend money on both of them and are very open about it.

If there now was a change of policy because multiple accounts have become very visible in connection with the Pro-League Leaderboard, Flare should have made this clear in an announcement and not in the middle of this thread.

Also, if it is not Flares intention to ban everyone with a second account, it might make sense defining what qualifies as "abuse" of second accounts.

As an example: Some alliances even have supporting alliances, filled only with those second accounts, which donate a serious amount of daily gold on one single free spot in the main alliance. They don't even hide it but promote it as their extra source of Alliance-income. I don't want to denounce anyone, but I think this behaviour is at least debateable, as it gives such alliances a huge advantage.

I think having an extra account usually does not harm anyone and should be allowed, not only tolerated or even be reported to support. But Flare will have to define what is problematic behaviour and find solutions for not allowing abuse. Players need to know and clearly have to be told what is allowed concerning multiple accounts and what is not.

And if multiple accounts are still okay/tolerated like it was handeled in the past, people will have to get used to seeing multiple accounts of the same person in the PL-Leaderboard. And it should not be a case for the support team then. Denounciation might become a side-sports otherwise.

1 hour ago, MagischerKoenig said:

If there now was a change of policy because multiple accounts have become very visible in connection with the Pro-League Leaderboard, Flare should have made this clear in an announcement and not in the middle of this thread.

@Nikko Based on what he want I think you can just move your topic regarding shared account that you post on General Discussion section to Official Announcement section and pin it for clearing all the doubts and straighten the rules, your own rules. (ps. you can change/edit the sentences if you want, because your previous topic was about shared account, there's no multiple account on it).

Maybe it would be faster to report all players in top 200 alliances who only have one account, and ban the rest :o! It would clear rr2 top leaderboard.

Seriously, what is it that you are talking about?

Many players have one or more extra / shared / multiple account, is that what you discover today?

I like the begining of the game, i like to be in lower teams and see newbies struggling with the rules, be in a alliance's first war season ever, see others unlocking the cannon boost... 

Is that a reason to ban my main account?

Fine! Let's be clear about that!

On ‎14‎/‎09‎/‎2017 at 11:31 AM, Nikko said:

Hi all,

Just to avoid any confusion regarding sharing accounts and/or owning multiple accounts on the same game: both cases are in violation with the Terms of Service and can lead to a temporary or permanent termination of the account.

You can check our Terms of Service here.

We take such matters very seriously and we strongly discourage anyone from sharing accounts or owning multiple accounts since it is unfair towards other legit players and can put your personal and payment information at risk.

We appreciate your cooperation in this matter.

Your Royal Revolt 2 team.

Do I have to sign up to Flaregames website? I found an alliance of 23 players and probably all of them are multiple/shared accounts. I don't like to mistake the passages.

27 minutes ago, REVOLTROYAL said:

Do I have to sign up to Flaregames website? I found an alliance of 23 players and probably all of them are multiple/shared accounts. I don't like to mistake the passages.

No, you don't have to sign up.

1. Click "Submit a request" on top right corner of the website
  2. Fill the all the data. Choose "Abuse Report" for issue.
  3. Attach the screenshoot of that alliance or whatever.
  4. Verify you're a human then click "Submit"
  5. After that they'll contact you via email, so check your email for further discussion/ explanation from them.
Edited by RoyaleDing2

7 hours ago, REVOLTROYAL said:

I don't see why one player would fill up a alliance with 23 of himself, this is crazy.. 

But... In what way is this disturbing or affecting you or the game?

Ok, FG said no shared account, so you feel the NEED to report them?

I would not like to have you as a neighbor!

9 hours ago, jvbt said:

I don't see why one player would fill up a alliance with 23 of himself, this is crazy..

But... In what way is this disturbing or affecting you or the game?

Ok, FG said no shared account, so you feel the NEED to report them?

I would not like to have you as a neighbor!

Really? Think about it: donating troops to yourself: you're never going to run out!

And there are darker reasons like gaming the war system, or using the extra accounts to donate to your main alliance (they just join, donate, then leave) (the secondary alliance is to "store" all the clones / make donating troops to main account easier).

I would NOT like to have you as a neighbour. Clearly if you see something shady going on, your response is to DO NOTHING. I want a neighbour who is going to come out and do the RIGHT THING!

Edited by Teliaxue
Grammar!

Dumb idea: Use computer to search player database for players with sequential names, in the same alliance, with a small trophy spread. Once you identify the "holder" alliances, you'd need to log the players who regularly login/logout... because the main account / secondary / etc usually has a related, but non-sequential name.

Because while I think its great to encourage the community to help police players abusing the system... some of the abuse is blatant, and would be quickly & easily identified with a simple database search... or even a simple script (seriously: sequential names in the same alliance has to raise some kind of flag!!)

14 hours ago, Teliaxue said:

some of the abuse is blatant, and would be quickly & easily identified with a simple database search... or even a simple script

Haha. The simplest of tasks are well know to be beyond flare (add another health bar? Technically impossible, mang. Change player/alliance name? Technically impossible, mang. Change cursor? Technically impossible, mang. Simple script? Wtf is that even, mang?). :lol:

16 hours ago, Teliaxue said:

I would NOT like to have you as a neighbour. Clearly if you see something shady going on, your response is to DO NOTHING. I want a neighbour who is going to come out and do the RIGHT THING!

No, I think you misunderstand the whole point.

You are right, we should react if we see something shady going on.

But why should you do civil police for things that don't affect you? Only because others are more successful than you are? You find it un-fair when people win in front of you, because they use something that you don't?

I agree with you, things should be fair in the game. But come on, wake up, this game isn't. Some will always pay more money to progress faster, some will always have more time to play and watch videos, some will only put 2 snake towers in front of the gate to affect the skull system instead of building a defense, some will only keep one shielded player during war to fuck up the war system, some will scroll when others will struggle to save gems, some alliances get help from other teams, some even agree on a war map you know 🤣... The forum is full of un-fair stories.

I see your point: All this is just #playing with the rules, while sharing accounts is clearly not permitted... That's why you go against this. Now you are mad with multiple accounts, because you think that you loose because of them?

Don't know, maybe I have bad In-Game-Relations, but most of my In-Game-Friends have several accounts. When my lower account join a random low level alliance I often meet people having other accounts in higher teams. Most of us are doing this for the fun, because one is not enough. I Don't feel like my multiple accounts are affecting the game in any way.

And to go back to the topic: I will never win the pro league, not even be in top#100. I know that because to do so you need to enter the pro league with multiple accounts and I am not doing it. I accept it. I don't complain. Same as I don't complain when we loose a war because others have more skull bonus because they put more $€£ into the game. Is that fair? 

Seriously you should realize that in such a game some will put everything possible to be in front of others, including sharing accounts. There is nothing Flare can do to prevent that. They can't see who is behind the screen, they can't prove anything. And probably most of them are not free players, probably the opposite. So do you think Flare will ban all paying players to please the free players who want everything fair?

I am using multiple paying accounts, against Flare's rules. Many MANY people do. 

If this is Flare priority, I accept to be banned.

IGN Je vous bouffe tous

ING LittleJVBT

Meanwhile, relax and let it go 😎

3 hours ago, jvbt said:

You are right, we should react if we see something shady going on.

But why should you do civil police for things that don't affect you? Only because others are more successful than you are? You find it un-fair when people win in front of you, because they use something that you don't?

I agree with you, things should be fair in the game. But come on, wake up, this game isn't. Some will always pay more money to progress faster, some will always have more time to play and watch videos, some will only put 2 snake towers in front of the gate to affect the skull system instead of building a defense, some will only keep one shielded player during war to fuck up the war system, some will scroll when others will struggle to save gems, some alliances get help from other teams, some even agree on a war map you know 🤣... The forum is full of un-fair stories.

I see your point: All this is just #playing with the rules, while sharing accounts is clearly not permitted... That's why you go against this. Now you are mad with multiple accounts, because you think that you loose because of them?

Don't know, maybe I have bad In-Game-Relations, but most of my In-Game-Friends have several accounts. When my lower account join a random low level alliance I often meet people having other accounts in higher teams. Most of us are doing this for the fun, because one is not enough. I Don't feel like my multiple accounts are affecting the game in any way.

And to go back to the topic: I will never win the pro league, not even be in top#100. I know that because to do so you need to enter the pro league with multiple accounts and I am not doing it. I accept it. I don't complain. Same as I don't complain when we loose a war because others have more skull bonus because they put more $€£ into the game. Is that fair? 

Seriously you should realize that in such a game some will put everything possible to be in front of others, including sharing accounts. There is nothing Flare can do to prevent that. They can't see who is behind the screen, they can't prove anything. And probably most of them are not free players, probably the opposite. So do you think Flare will ban all paying players to please the free players who want everything fair?

I am using multiple paying accounts, against Flare's rules. Many MANY people do. 

If this is Flare priority, I accept to be banned.

IGN Je vous bouffe tous

ING LittleJVBT

You forgot to mention flare staff if you want them to take an action. 😊 Here I give you a hand: @Nikko

5 hours ago, jvbt said:

Nope, I didn't. I was just being counter-point. Also I don't really mind players with 2nd (or 3rd or 4th etc) accounts. As long as they play the game with each account "in the spirit" of the game. In fact I'd probably even tolerate a low level of abuse AS LONG AS IT doesn't affect other players. But when you've got multiple accounts for the sole purpose of gaming the war system, or in this case gaming the pro-league, then yes, I'm going to get upset, and try my hardest to "set things on fire".

5 hours ago, jvbt said:

I accept it. I don't complain.

Your choice. I choose to complain. (And who said I don't accept that all this occurs? That is the EXACT problem. I accept that there ARE ALWAYS players trying to game the system. I do NOT ACCEPT that they should be allowed to get away with anything that directly harms other players gameplay.)

5 hours ago, jvbt said:

I refuse :lol:.

1 hour ago, RoyaleDing2 said:

You forgot to mention flare staff if you want them to take an action. 😊 Here I give you a hand: @Nikko

LOL. But he is NOT the complaining type... that's me! Although, theoretically they ARE reading the forums... (although I have been lead to believe facebook is a more efficient medium at eliciting a response... because you know, social media can turn an get ugly quickly if you don't do something about problems... meanwhile here in the forums there seems to be a fair amount of "unhappiness"... because well, sometimes it doesn't SEEM like anyone (of importance) is paying attention). (Does RR2 even have a forum specific community manager???)

23 minutes ago, Teliaxue said:

LOL. But he is NOT the complaining type... that's me! Although, theoretically they ARE reading the forums... (although I have been lead to believe facebook is a more efficient medium at eliciting a response... because you know, social media can turn an get ugly quickly if you don't do something about problems... meanwhile here in the forums there seems to be a fair amount of "unhappiness"... because well, sometimes it doesn't SEEM like anyone (of importance) is paying attention). (Does RR2 even have a forum specific community manager???)

I'm referring to him. He already revealed his IGN and ready to be judge by flare so I recommend him to mention the staff.

In the end, it's up to flare final judgment whether to take an action or stay quite while talk big like always. 😊

52 minutes ago, RoyaleDing2 said:

I'm referring to him. He already revealed his IGN and ready to be judge by flare so I recommend him to mention the staff.

In the end, it's up to flare final judgment whether to take an action or stay quite while talk big like always. 😊

Thank you for your contribution. As you said I already gave my IGN (both actually) on a flaregames forum. But it was not enough for you lol 😂

If you think that this vendetta against people using several accounts will help you in the game, I am happy for you. 

I don't agree with @Teliaxue but at least he is discussing and thinking, he has a very interesing point of view that i mostly share.

You feel like having power by reporting the bad guys? I already turned myself in😚. If flare would ban my account, would you report me if I would put another couple of thousands of euros to do the same thing again? Because if it can piss you off I am happy to do it honey!💞

I had one like you at school when I was 14, she was always so perfect just like you. Keep doing good Mrs Gestapo, at least I stand for myself. One day you might grow up?

This thread was created to prove a point actually. Guess I got to make it more explicit. The point is to evince that people DO use multiple accounts in pro league. So why not change the terms of services, and more importantly, allow everyone, including single account users, to redo pro league by spending another ticket?

Having terms of services that disallow usage of multiple accounts, with arbitrary enforcement thereof on players that you do not like and/ or arbitrary pardon on players that you do...... is just..... bad faith....

I dont really think it matters if people do have multiple accounts.....

Really its about abuse of the game... and that can happen with a group with single accounts.... so if you think there is something shonky report it.

I honestly dont think this will change things as cheaters cheat they get reported and if its bad enough they get booted. one account or two ;)

Some clarification on the topic of multiple accounts: Having multiple accounts is a violation of our Terms of Service. See here: http://www.flaregames.com/terms-service/

We reserve the right to terminate any account that is in violation of the ToS.

Behaviors that disrupt, penalize, or otherwise negatively impact the experience of other players are high on the prioritization list. These include, but are not limited to:

• Harassment / Abuse
  • Gaining an Unfair Advantage
  • Gaming the Leaderboard and/or Rewards system

TLDR; While we reserve the right to terminate any accounts found to be in violation of the Terms of Service (link), if you’re using a secondary account to play the game in a way that doesn’t negatively impact the experience of others, you’re less likely to attract the attention of the Mighty Banhammer.

Sharing accounts is in violation of the Terms of Service. If you are found to be sharing an account for any reason, you risk the removal of your account without warning.

34 minutes ago, flaretara said:

Some clarification on the topic of multiple accounts: Having multiple accounts is a violation of our Terms of Service. See here: http://www.flaregames.com/terms-service/

We reserve the right to terminate any account that is in violation of the ToS.

Behaviors that disrupt, penalize, or otherwise negatively impact the experience of other players are high on the prioritization list. These include, but are not limited to:

• Harassment / Abuse
  • Gaining an Unfair Advantage
  • Gaming the Leaderboard and/or Rewards system

TLDR; While we reserve the right to terminate any accounts found to be in violation of the Terms of Service (link), if you’re using a secondary account to play the game in a way that doesn’t negatively impact the experience of others, you’re less likely to attract the attention of the Mighty Banhammer.

Sharing accounts is in violation of the Terms of Service. If you are found to be sharing an account for any reason, you risk the removal of your account without warning.

Some clarification has been made.

The only thing that you guys need to do is "taking an action".

📣 READY? ...AND... ACTION! 📹

1 hour ago, RoyaleDing2 said:

Some clarification has been made.

The only thing that you guys need to do is "taking an action".

📣 READY? ...AND... ACTION! 📹

They "reserve the right to terminate any account that is in violation of the ToS". So apparently that's the "action" - the action of reserving a right to do something. :mellow:

Take it easy, flare, we don't want you straining yourselves.