• Announcements

• Alysea

Discord Server   09/28/2016

Hello everyone, We now have a Discord Server for Royal Revolt 2! You can head out here to join us! Please note that this is not a support channel and it is not an official channel. If you need to contact the support, please go here: http://support.flaregames.com
LacunaC

Players using more than one account for pro league?

Currently, there is player by the name of To Mi who occupies the no. 1 spot in the current pro league season. Another player by the name of To Mi. is at number 6. Same guy? Or a coincidence to have the same name? Please investigate @Nikko

Thank you.

21 minutes ago, Cromka1 said:

Its stupid( not message, but those rules)

everyone know how many shared accounts in every alliance. 

its not a secret and , really, why not? What a problem with this?

First and foremost, like you said, it is Flare's own rules:-

"The following restrictions apply to the use of the Service:

• You shall not have more than one Account at any given time, sell or give away your Account, create an Account using a false identity or information, or on behalf of someone other than yourself; You shall not use the Service if you have previously been removed by Flaregames, or previously been banned from playing any Flaregames game;."

Secondly, if this is not stopped, one can then create 4 accounts, level the throne level to level 10, and have 4 free Pro ticket a month. This way, the player can try out the Pro league before he starts with his main account for every season. If a player disregarding the ToS has more advantage than one that abides by it, then it IS a problem.

14 minutes ago, LacunaC said:

First and foremost, like you said, it is Flare's own rules:-

"The following restrictions apply to the use of the Service:

• You shall not have more than one Account at any given time, sell or give away your Account, create an Account using a false identity or information, or on behalf of someone other than yourself; You shall not use the Service if you have previously been removed by Flaregames, or previously been banned from playing any Flaregames game;."

Secondly, if this is not stopped, one can then create 4 accounts, level the throne level to level 10, and have 4 free Pro ticket a month. This way, the player can try out the Pro league before he starts with his main account for every season. If a player disregarding the ToS has more advantage than one that abides by it, then it IS a problem.

Make ur own accounts. Its not big deal.

this rule is strange. Shared accounts is usual thing in this game. Its not a secret

5 hours ago, Cromka1 said:

Make ur own accounts. Its not big deal.

this rule is strange. Shared accounts is usual thing in this game. Its not a secret

The rule isn't strange, it's the same damned rule that's present in every single online game - people just don't give a fuck, and the reason why is because most developers and publishers don't care enough to ban those accounts that do not abide by said rule, which is something they should be doing.

It's always a problem, in almost every single game - lazy developers and publishers, because in the end it falls down on them to enforce their rules, they just do not do enough account ban sweeps, and even if they do one, it's just as often too seldomly and too late.

12 minutes ago, AzureKnight said:

The rule isn't strange, it's the same damned rule that's present in every single online game - people just don't give a fuck, and the reason why is because most developers and publishers don't care enough to ban those accounts that do not abide by said rule, which is something they should be doing.

It's always a problem, in almost every single game - lazy developers and publishers, because in the end it falls down on them to enforce their rules, they just do not do enough account ban sweeps, and even if they do one, it's just as often too seldomly and too late.

Agree. 

Or we have rules or we havent. We played years without bann for shared accounts.

my alliance mate did ticket with proofs about leader of top alliance, who had like 30 shared accounts ib his alliance.

they said hmmm we will invistigate)) and nothing

btw u said right, agree with u

12 minutes ago, TheLoveForSonicBlast said:

That is a problem of the devs, yes. But on the players' side tho, don't say

It's bad enough that devs don't do enough, so players shouldn't encourage it even more

its cuz his friends and maybe himself also shares account 😌

5 hours ago, Fii Nami said:

its cuz his friends and maybe himself also shares account 😌

Its most stupid thing- to share ur account.

u have friend- u share account with him- some months ago he go to another clan- and one day we will see post, like Revenant did, about he kicked player from VL

guy who was kicked- was my friend long time( and gooood known by Rev). He trusted them, abd they just fucked up him.

Guys NEVER NEVER share ur accounts

do like im- only i have my account

Another player, HNK, with multiple accounts. Not even sure how he got the exact same score for both accounts.

@flaretara

Appreciate if flare could ensure fair play, or pro subscription will lose its value if pro league is infected by players who do not abide by the rules.

Screenshot_2017-09-11-21-27-38-034_com.flaregames.rrtournament.png

Please forget about banning players for accusing them of account sharing! Unless the player openly admits it, there is no technical way to distinguishing account sharing from legal account uses. Same IP? Two players behind the same gateway. Same machine footprint? Two players using different users on the same PC. Similar names, e.g., differs only by a number? That’s exactly what the game suggests when you’re trying to use a name that is already used by someone else.

It’s not lazy programmers. It’s technically not possible. And when players spend money on the game, FG has an obligation to deliver. Banning a legal player without bullet-proof evidence of violating rules can put FG at a legal risk.

I think the rule is there to have a hold on players who are openly bragging or offering account sharing.

Don't mix up shared accounts with multiple accounts! This is a totally different thing.

Flare will do nothing against multiple accounts. On the contrary, they wants you to have lots of accounts, because you eventually pay for them.

There is almost no player in the top-rankings with only one account...

Sure these are different things, but technically they are the same. Or do I miss something? What technical criteria could be used to differentiate shared account players from other thinkable scenarios?

Note that my point was just that when players are accused of account sharing, what do you expect from FG? Technically there is no proof. Should they send out CSI-FlareGames units and invade your home to investigate if you are playing as yourself? ;)  IMHO, FG can only act when one (accidentally) admits it.

4 hours ago, thomas239 said:

Sure these are different things, but technically they are the same. Or do I miss something? What technical criteria could be used to differentiate shared account players from other thinkable scenarios?

Note that my point was just that when players are accused of account sharing, what do you expect from FG? Technically there is no proof. Should they send out CSI-FlareGames units and invade your home to investigate if you are playing as yourself? ;)  IMHO, FG can only act when one (accidentally) admits it.

There's more than one way to ensure fair play. If multiple account users have an added advantage over those who abide by the rules, either take away that advantage (in which case as you said is impossible) or give the same advantage to the latter, i.e allow players to redo pro league by spending another ticket.

Multiple account users need to buy tickets for separate accounts to get the advantage. Would have cost single account user the same in the above scenario.

54 minutes ago, ARREBIMBA said:

If that ever happens, the Pro-League loses all it's appeal. It becomes a purely pay2win event.

First and foremost, it is already an advantage that those who do not follow the rules have.

Secondly, you still need skills. Otherwise, those with multiple accounts would have easily gotten number 1 after trying it with their secondary accounts and doing it with their main account.

Some big payers have multiple accounts aswell, do you think flare will ever ban those who give money to them?  -of course not haha so they dont care about their own rules. The whole pro league content along with the game just a joke now.

Just now, RoyaleDing2 said:

LOL did you just delete yours, mine, and LacunaC post regarding flaregames ToS @Flothaboss?

Glad you understand us. Then I hope you guys will take an action regarding it ASAP. 😊

Yes I posted an answer too quickly, thanks for the quick correction btw, I removed just so there is no confusion on that :D

Hi all,

Just to avoid any confusion regarding sharing accounts and/or owning multiple accounts on the same game: both cases are in violation with the Terms of Service and can lead to a temporary or permanent termination of the account.

You can check our Terms of Service here.

We take such matters very seriously and we strongly discourage anyone from sharing accounts or owning multiple accounts since it is unfair towards other legit players and can put your personal and payment information at risk.

If you suspect some players to be sharing accounts or using multiple accounts, please report them to our Support Team who will be able to conduct further investigations and take the appropriate actions as soon as possible.

You can report them from our official Support website.

We appreciate your cooperation in this matter.

Your Royal Revolt 2 team.

Just now, Flothaboss said:

Yes I posted an answer too quickly, thanks for the quick correction btw, I removed just so there is no confusion on that :D

😀 No problem regarding that.

There's so many multiple account that I meet in the alliance war before but I forgot about that. LOL.

I'll posted another multiple account screenshoot if I found it later.

ps. Thank you for your effort to make this forum life again. Keep your doing @Flothaboss! 😊