• Announcements

• Alysea

Discord Server   09/28/2016

Hello everyone, We now have a Discord Server for Royal Revolt 2! You can head out here to join us! Please note that this is not a support channel and it is not an official channel. If you need to contact the support, please go here: http://support.flaregames.com

More flags, to represent our members, I change my secondary flag daily,to represent different countries or state's, depending on my members, but not many  to choose from, need more like Australia, Canada,just to name a quick couple, countries/states,etc, thanks 

4 hours ago, SmokeAlot said:

More flags, to represent our members, I change my secondary flag daily,to represent different countries or state's, depending on my members, but not many  to choose from, need more like Australia, Canada,just to name a quick couple, countries/states,etc, thanks 

I believe that Australia and Canada are already on there, along with many more. - 41 flags in total.

On 9/13/2017 at 9:57 AM, SmokeAlot said:

Look carefully. All the flag are there. 41 Flags in total ;)