• Announcements

• Alysea

Community BAND   02/23/2016

Hi all, If you wish to chat with the community, you can head out here: http://band.us/n/afabT0be63WeT Please note this is not a support channel and this is made by the players. It is not an official channel.
    • Alysea

Titan Chests and Invitation Codes   03/08/2017

Hey everyone, Please take a look at this topic to find more information about the Titan Chests and Invitation Codes: You also can share your Invitation Code here:

• oisia

Version 3.6 - New Tower, New Power, Hero Perk Shower   08/01/2017

Hello Olympians, The version 3.6 is live. You can find more about the update in the thread:  
Sign in to follow this  
PanicMind

Matchmaking is really painfull

I want to point out, that with the change of the throphy system, the new one is really a pain for some of us. I get only attacks from players, that are much higher than I am. But I can't attack them. I have no chance, to get my point's back from them.

Here is a screen, from the last three attackers. All three are much higher, than me. I'm lvl 113. But none of them is showing up on my islands. So I have no chance, to get more than 3 throphies back. I get so much other opponents, with low trophies, but much higher lvl. So the ALL of my opponents are only 3 trophies worth, but with lvl up till 121.

image.png.3c096e436106596514ebfe5247d44094.png

And I often get attacks, where I loose more than 3 trophies.That's not fair and is not really enjoyable...

Edited by PanicMind

Dont feel bad, I never seen Alysea on my map yet.

PS: Orsvs XXL got those 3 points I got from you now... go get it from him, if you can pass thru his fully ungraded defense... I almost didn't.

Edited by Gammal

8 hours ago, Gammal said:

Dont feel bad, I never seen Alysea on my map yet.

PS: Orsvs XXL got those 3 points I got from you now... go get it from him, if you can pass thru his fully ungraded defense... I almost didn't.

22:57 Orsomaniko Hola.. hi mr Gammal.. about your video on youtube fighting me.. there was a mistake
22:57 Orsomaniko My defence was up max level when i was 124 ... sorry ..
22:58 Orsomaniko Now i am 129 only for fun.. and maybe get more dresses power

He sent this on LINE. :P

His def is really tough due to max level buildings, will be interesting to see how it is with better heroes' gear. :) (and still not worth so many trophies!!)

Thanks @ataide

Orso thank you to for giving us a glimpse of what is to come and how hard it might be to take on maxed players.

I do have one question, from 124 to 129 you upgraded spells? Or are you done with them to?

Edited by Gammal

This shouldn't be normal. But seems, that FG gives a shit.
No one of them is on any of my islands. I can only get 3 Trophies. That is ridiculous and so is FG. Stop this madnas with the Nyx + Helios couple and the broken matchmaking. This is not fun anymore!
image.png.97ad7be3383f99e40ab590490520f1d7.png