Giant spider low level

Brother artujan low level

Other cards 

I have quite a few purple cards

Wolf shaman+

Swamp troll++

Water elemental++

And many more

What do you guys think is the best way to set theses cards in a deck. I finished campaign and am level 46

Thanks

7 hours ago, Executioner2000 said:

Thanks. I was planning on doing that.

I just got a second Gaurdian of time xD. U was thinking Mammoth citadel  Siribia Imp dragon Gaurdian of time+ and chimera ++?

Nice. For players vs player battles, I construct deck with 3 things in mind. Train current cards, win card pieces, and get tournament points. Order varies from time to time. I also wanted to note that, I am good if I can achieve any one of them, win or lose.

I don't mind losing now, for as long as I can build and train card experience. It helps in the long run. So playing with as many games as possible is my goal.

I'd say your deck is as good as you can build it. But for me, you can make a smarter one. Smarter in the sense that you consider long term. 

Your current deck would need to use between 110-120 mana points for pvp. You battled twice, that's 220-240. For a deck that's 70-80 mana points, that will be 3 pvp instead of just 2. More battles means more card experience, and a higher chance of winning card pieces and gaining tournament points. 

The key to a low mana deck is green cards. I try my best to include 2 or 3 when given the chance. Their easy to overlook, but in a properly constructed deck, effective.

P.S.

It works for me because I have a good number of card pool available.

16 hours ago, 1341393 said:

Nice. For players vs player battles, I construct deck with 3 things in mind. Train current cards, win card pieces, and get tournament points. Order varies from time to time. I also wanted to note that, I am good if I can achieve any one of them, win or lose.

I don't mind losing now, for as long as I can build and train card experience. It helps in the long run. So playing with as many games as possible is my goal.

I'd say your deck is as good as you can build it. But for me, you can make a smarter one. Smarter in the sense that you consider long term. 

Your current deck would need to use between 110-120 mana points for pvp. You battled twice, that's 220-240. For a deck that's 70-80 mana points, that will be 3 pvp instead of just 2. More battles means more card experience, and a higher chance of winning card pieces and gaining tournament points. 

The key to a low mana deck is green cards. I try my best to include 2 or 3 when given the chance. Their easy to overlook, but in a properly constructed deck, effective.

P.S.

It works for me because I have a good number of card pool available.

Ya I grinder most of these cards in one day which I was quite surprised at. When I did it I only had one chimera+ devourer amd normal chimera I then had 2 basilisk ++. I think there is a bit of room for improvement in that the cards there need to get fused more. That deck used about 80 mana

Growing cards have kept me going for about 2-3 years in this game, and a lot about it still surprises me.

I'm patient with my approach as I usually save potions and gems. Occasionally on good portals, I then spend them. Got to specialize on something.

Sometimes it's luck, sometimes it's will.