• Announcements

• Alysea

Discord Server   09/28/2016

Hello everyone, We now have a Discord Server for Royal Revolt 2! You can head out here to join us! Please note that this is not a support channel and it is not an official channel. If you need to contact the support, please go here: http://support.flaregames.com

My best friend has a uncle that has a son that is the student of a professor who buys bagels from a dude that also washes in fg headquarters and he snooped around and found out that the new tower is a wizard tower where we can choose which spell its gonna cast and the unit is a berserker with a whirlwind aoe attack and he also told that the new spell is thunderstorm. Randomly strikes targets within the range for x amount of time 

Almost Macamus. He got it just a bit wrong. ;)

Everyone knows the new unit will be a Viking. Of course it is a ranged unit and resistant to ice, as all Vikings are, since they are from the cold North. Also they can jump across lanes to confuse their enemies with heavy cursing.

The new spell will will cause your pal to transform to a beast and go berserk for a certain time which not only depends on spell level but also by the number of subscriptions you activated.

I am curious why we need to upgrade throne room. From experience out of previous upgrades this meant that after throneroom upgrade we needed to upgrade most castle buildings like troop academy, wizard tower, inventory tower plus castle gate. After that the new troop, spell, tower plus obstacles came available. What I don't like is that everything needs to be upgraded once again. 

See it from the point of view of newcomers, they will need years to upgrade everything to max. That's why making serious progress is nearly impossible. We, the so called veterans already needed a long time to max everything and adding an additional level to all current existing spells plus troops already takes us several months. So please no new levels to already existing towers, spells, troops and obstacles.

We of course don't mind if you want to give us additional levels to silo plus farms. We would like to have 500 bread per farm and 2000 food :)

3 hours ago, Dena4 said:

I am curious why we need to upgrade throne room. From experience out of previous upgrades this meant that after throneroom upgrade we needed to upgrade most castle buildings like troop academy, wizard tower, inventory tower plus castle gate. After that the new troop, spell, tower plus obstacles came available. What I don't like is that everything needs to be upgraded once again. 

See it from the point of view of newcomers, they will need years to upgrade everything to max. That's why making serious progress is nearly impossible. We, the so called veterans already needed a long time to max everything and adding an additional level to all current existing spells plus troops already takes us several months. So please no new levels to already existing towers, spells, troops and obstacles.

We of course don't mind if you want to give us additional levels to silo plus farms. We would like to have 500 bread per farm and 2000 food :)

That's easy, because it costs gems. Which means people who wont have enough to upgrade (which will probably have to be done first to unlock the new unit, tower and spell...knowing FG) will have to BUY more gems.

10 hours ago, Dena4 said:

They adding new levels and make upgrading time less same time. Mean its fast to make progress!

but agree- now its harder to make strong base( only if using subscription its faster)

I think you are right. It's similar like when they added monks. We probably need to upgrade throne room first, wait a week, then upgrade wizard tower, inventory tower plus troop academy which means another week to wait. Then non paying players start to upgrade old troops plus spells they use to max first, since that is bringing them the fastest progress. 

Only when the main spells plus troops are maxed, they will start to upgrade the new stuff. Towers and obstacles we can start to upgrade in the meantime. And there also, most free players will first upgrade existing towers to max, before they introduce new tower. So we are months further, before we really can use it, unless we gem our way up, unless...  Castle gate gives us more defensive structures to place there.

For me it's fine, I have time. Will be nice to have something to do once again. Now I am just making granny happy by constantly buying items to feed blackie.

1 minute ago, Fii Nami said:

i dont mind new levels except alliance level...that sucks! shit load of money for a single level 😒 best, most effective way to drove players away from this game

Adding a level to existing troops towers or spells is equally stupid and will drive players to quit. 

Everything gets balanced so all they are doing is downgrading everyones base.

If they were car salesmen they would be sneaking around replacing everyones 2l engine with a 1.5l engine and then saying 

Oh? it sucks? you can upgrade it you know...

I fear another five new levels for each alliance. Otherwise the new troops and the new towers, as well as the previous ones, how do they differ from those of the weakest alliances?

1 hour ago, whatsa said:

Adding a level to existing troops towers or spells is equally stupid and will drive players to quit. 

Everything gets balanced so all they are doing is downgrading everyones base.

If they were car salesmen they would be sneaking around replacing everyones 2l engine with a 1.5l engine and then saying 

Oh? it sucks? you can upgrade it you know...

well that wont cost real money at least 😌 although yes it is stupid

3 hours ago, Fii Nami said:

i dont mind new levels except alliance level...that sucks! shit load of money for a single level 😒 best, most effective way to drove players away from this game

I totally agree, we don't need more alliance levels, I would seriously think about quiting as I  really can't face maxing the alliance again. 

50 minutes ago, Hellpuppy said:

I dont mind extra levels at all even ally tower. Right now most players dont have or want max ally tower so adding levels wont make a difference. You still choose if you want to upgrade ally tower further or not

its a choice until they introduce a strong boost you cant resist along with those ally levels 😌 then it becomes a need

33 minutes ago, Fii Nami said:

its a choice until they introduce a strong boost you cant resist along with those ally levels 😌 then it becomes a need

I wait new alliance levels

now alliance can collect more then 400 mln daily, so we need many new boosts

32 minutes ago, Cromka1 said:

I wait new alliance levels

now alliance can collect more then 400 mln daily, so we need many new boosts

you're speaking on behalf of VL and VL alone, so please fck off...its a first world problem and in that world theres only Vanguard Legion...doesnt concern the others...same goes to maxed beast issue...

New units means new alliance tower level so you can request them in troop donation. It probably also mean new alliance level so that you can get boost for the new tower and unit... Why not add another level to all troop/spell/towers/obstacle while we're at it. 

Also, I'm pretty sure that Flare get a boost of sale everytime they do something like this. Top player (AKA big  $$$ spender) want to be at max as soon as the update gets here.

23 hours ago, Fii Nami said:

you're speaking on behalf of VL and VL alone, so please fck off...its a first world problem and in that world theres only Vanguard Legion...doesnt concern the others...same goes to maxed beast issue...

Fii u too brave. Fck urself first

others can go to hell