• Announcements

• Alysea

Discord Server   09/28/2016

Hello everyone, We now have a Discord Server for Royal Revolt 2! You can head out here to join us! Please note that this is not a support channel and it is not an official channel. If you need to contact the support, please go here: http://support.flaregames.com

1 hour ago, Cromka1 said:

Fii u too brave. Fck urself first

others can go to hell

Now I don't see how that contributes to constructive discussion.

Please avoid comments like this in the future. Not only do they not contribute to discussion, are against ToS, insult others but also discredit yourself and thus the value of your opinion on future posts.

Or repeat comments like that and face the consequences.

19 minutes ago, Heroesflorian said:

Now I don't see how that contributes to constructive discussion.

Please avoid comments like this in the future. Not only do they not contribute to discussion, are against ToS, insult others but also discredit yourself and thus the value of your opinion on future posts.

Or repeat comments like that and face the consequences.

Please read the posts again and see who uses foul language first...

1 hour ago, Cromka1 said:

Fii u too brave. Fck urself first

others can go to hell

yes im very brave, its the internet after all 😂 but like I said, first world problem and adding to that...the problem was self created 😂😂😂

52 minutes ago, Stay0Puft said:

Please read the posts again and see who uses foul language first...

Hmmm, true. But: Cromkas (as VL general) only puropse to be on the forum seems to suggest things wich benefit top groups like VL.
With a looooot of disregard to what makes sense for all rest of the RR2 community. And he sucks at this public relations thing, VL really should give him another job.

So, I kind of sympathize with Fiis statement there....

Edited by MagischerKoenig

29 minutes ago, MagischerKoenig said:

Hmmm, true. But: Cromkas (as VL general) only puropse to be on the forum seems to suggest things wich benefit top groups like VL.
With a looooot of disregard to what makes sense for all rest of the RR2 community. And he sucks at this public relations things, VL really should give him another job.

Ok I agree his statements are usually only relevant for top level players/alliances.

But if someone decides to act like a moral compass by pointing out curse words, it should be done for all players...

53 minutes ago, MagischerKoenig said:

With a looooot of disregard to what makes sense for all rest of the RR2 community. And he sucks at this public relations thing, VL really should give him another job.

Feel u free to ask VL to give me another job.

RR2 community- its a tale, no community here.

public relation? We have 8 players near 33% in queue now. U think i need think about public relation?our 3 max beasts, like 11 k pals in defense, 40 prolonged days of everything working by themselfes. We are dark side and i like it, for sure

how i said before- rr 2 community can make everything they want, and i will do same as general of VL and as player cromka1

Edited by Cromka1

Problem is still 3 spell/troop slots and 1 pal slot, no point having a million options, it just benefits defence and keeps attack the same/worse (even worse was necro/heal tower update which was just 2 defensive boosts, never see offensive necros).

On 26/9/2017 at 2:55 PM, Cromka1 said:

I wait new alliance levels

now alliance can collect more then 400 mln daily, so we need many new boosts

If i’m right Vanguard legion has 6 people who has alliance subscription.  Means 72 daily donations with gold, means (72x1250k)+36% alliance bonus = 122.700.000 gold daily donations.  If your daily donations are 400.000.000 it means 277.300.000 comes from gems.  About 20 persons do extra donations with 900 gems.

or you Guys have access to obtain lot of free gems, or some off you spent enough real money in this game.

and it is obvious that you guys are at the top of worldranking and ally ranking.

21 minutes ago, Cromka1 said:

public relation? We have 8 players near 33% in queue now. U think i need think about public relation?our 3 max beasts, like 11 k pals in defense, 40 prolonged days of everything working by themselfes. We are dark side and i like it, for sure

how i said before- rr 2 community can make everything they want, and i will do same as general of VL and as player cromka1

public relation is not recruitment. What you are doing could also be called lobbyism.

1 hour ago, MagischerKoenig said:

public relation is not recruitment. What you are doing could also be called lobbyism.

Recruitment is depends of public relation. I doubt u have a gueue of players in ur alliance, even u are so cute to community. Who care about this public relations if mostly players wonder to play in VL?( may be some in Apo, for sure)

Its just a game. Some one want play farm game without stress. Someone want hardcore play.

when u make my posts- i write only about me and its only thing i care( my opinion). U making ur posts- about ur opinion. Why not? We have right to have our different opinions.

so its mean- we have too much gold in alliances, we need new boosts. If u dnt have- u will not have new boosts, nothing wrong

Edited by Cromka1

1 hour ago, Teamy said:

If i’m right Vanguard legion has 6 people who has alliance subscription.  Means 72 daily donations with gold, means (72x1250k)+36% alliance bonus = 122.700.000 gold daily donations.  If your daily donations are 400.000.000 it means 277.300.000 comes from gems.  About 20 persons do extra donations with 900 gems.

or you Guys have access to obtain lot of free gems, or some off you spent enough real money in this game.

and it is obvious that you guys are at the top of worldranking and ally ranking.

We have 7 as i know, now. Its something strange with showing.

and we have like 10-15 players who will make 200-300 mln donation each if we will need it.  Money is not a problem.

for sure we will have a new levels of alliance this update, i think top alliances will be max level 1-2 day after update

flare made subscription, now its now point to make it( we have too many money, we even dnt need more)

if we will have a lot of new boosts , we will need spend more- will be much more subscribers 

Edited by Cromka1