• Announcements

• Alysea

Discord Server   09/28/2016

Hello everyone, We now have a Discord Server for Royal Revolt 2! You can head out here to join us! Please note that this is not a support channel and it is not an official channel. If you need to contact the support, please go here: http://support.flaregames.com

5 hours ago, Dena4 said:

They say the mystery will be solved. That means they only have to show who is the mystery person, not that they release the upgrade. The upgrade definitely will be launched during recess.

I hope so... but looking at the past, it wouldn't be the first update before war and weekend, not even the first buggy update... Hoping for the best, though.

I vote for going back to the early days when there were no boosts, alliances, gold protection, chests and so on. Even pearls didn't exist yet if I remember well. 

That was cool, mortars were highest troop and sonic was the spell to have (Level 6 was highest back those days). It was incredible, no gold protection and everyone on itself ;).

Just kidding, I think indeed version 4 is almost awaiting us. 

Well its cool to have new tower,spell and new units. The game started to be boring to do always the same things. I have stop playing for a while (Maybe since 1 month). Now with the new update its ok now I will have something to do and restart to play. Do my raid and get gold to upgrade the Throne Room and all. With the new contain probably a easy 1 month of fun before the old boringness come back but its ok at least its 1 month for sure of pure fun to play with the new spell,tower and new unit

However the only thing its not great for the game is Flare have forget once again to think about new players and low players like they did since many years. With this kind of contains once again they push back and remove all the fun a new players can have. Like Dena have said sure us veteran have already maxed everything or close its easy for us to keep enjoy the game but for a new players tell them they need to play 1 year or more to max all its not a winning approach. I don't know why Flare don't want to see its a main problem in the game since a long long time. Since many month I have prove it with screenshot many alliance are died and many have 80% inactive players. This kind of contain its fun for us veteran to have new stuffs to do but don't care about the new players its a big mistake again from them. We told them each update take care of new players but they don't listen 

Sometime I play with my alt account with a level 48 but just to think I need to invest 1 year to improve my stuffs push me back to play it. Actually I think my alt account is inactive and don't think I will play it again. So if you take the point of view of a new player, each time you have contains like this like +1 level in all,new tower,new spells,new Throne Room don't encourage new players to play this game and I think its not really good for any games who do that

If I take by example Magic Rush each update balance unit and sometime they add new stuffs like new hero or new mode,etc.. but don't push back any new player. What I did in maybe few months a new player can do it too same with new update. Like in Art of Conquest new update add new castles,new zones,new boss,new race,etc.. What everyone did in 3 month I did it in 1 week

If Flare want to add new contain they must add contains who will give us veteran something to do but also contains to help to improve new players. Each contains must add veteran and new players contains and not only P2W feature for big payers players or for us veteran,etc.. each update must be balanced equal to everyone

On 9/28/2017 at 5:21 PM, REVOLTROYAL said:

Maybe version 4.0 arrives...

no its the version 3.7.0. RR2 follow Olympus Rising update number and remember 2.0,3.0,4.0,5.0 pair number are only available during Anniversary of the game. Now its gonna be 3.7.0. IN December or around will be 3.8.0. Around february 3.9.0 and in April will be 4.0 with the 4 year Anniversary. Remember 1.0 = 1 year 2.0 = 2 year 3.0 = 3 year 4.0 = 4 year and so on...

Pal Flute spell? ahhhh!! not really what we waiting for. I was sure they have got the idea of ana with the Hell thunder spell. Well wait and see.... this spell will make the game OP in offense? and the defense will have no chance anymore same well forged. However I admit its really cool to have now the chance to transform a pal into a Beast in offense.

They only showed some pictures with nothing of information.

what lev beast will you get?  Level corespondenting your pal lev, or that your ally has?

if tower is strong, we will feel it in coming ninja events.

If new dungeon levels, they also will be harder.

only  1 thing that can be sure off : more gems shall be needed.

And as was said in previous comments : nothing good for new players (who want nowedays play a game for almost a year before you have something that is good enough to play decent with?)

Of course you get the strength of the pal plus... it could depend on your subscriptions :(. So big spenders will walk through any base soon.  Usually I would say now, well done flare you finally ruined the game, but this time I won't say it. 

Let's first wait and see what awaits us. If the beast is only active for a few seconds and the cool down is tremendous, it will not be a game changer. Remember that the raider will have to do with one less spell for most of the time and if flare is smart the beast doesn't damage buildings. 

Edited by Dena4

31 minutes ago, Dena4 said:

Of course you get the strength of the pal plus... it will depend on your subscriptions :(. So big spenders will walk through any base soon.  Usually I would say now, well done flare you finally ruined the game, but this time I won't say it. 

Let's first wait and see what awaits us. If the beast is only active for a few seconds and the cool down is tremendous, it will not be a game changer. Remember that the raider will have to do with one less spell for most of the time and if flare is smart the beast doesn't damage buildings. 

You don’t know if beast damage buildings, coz you only raid with troops.

kaiser and Phoebe and other pals have damage also on buildings,

but yes, let’s wait after more info 

On ‎01‎/‎10‎/‎2017 at 8:23 PM, Warriornator said:

no its the version 3.7.0. RR2 follow Olympus Rising update number and remember 2.0,3.0,4.0,5.0 pair number are only available during Anniversary of the game. Now its gonna be 3.7.0. IN December or around will be 3.8.0. Around february 3.9.0 and in April will be 4.0 with the 4 year Anniversary. Remember 1.0 = 1 year 2.0 = 2 year 3.0 = 3 year 4.0 = 4 year and so on...

In version 2.0, the monk, the lightning tower and the black magic were introduced.

In version 3.0, the necromancer and the heal tower were introduced.

But for sure after we upgrade throne room we will need to upgrade troop academy and wizard tower :(.

And again this Viking has weakness on ice. Nothing without blizz spell.

So 3.7 is here with new spell, troop and tower... Well new units are added in yearly update which are  big updates like 2.0 , 3.0. Why this new units in 3.7, will we have new units again in 4.0 ? More grinding ? 

Anyway I like this idea of pal transformation into beast. Rest are also cool. 

And.. Here is new units and their states.. 

Note: upgrade button of required towers to unlock these are still not active so may be we need a maintenance. 

Screenshot_20171005_141034.png

Screenshot_20171005_140945.png

Screenshot_20171005_140850.png

Edited by mLordPk

2 minutes ago, fil25 said:

But for sure after we upgrade throne room we will need to upgrade troop academy and wizard tower :(.

And again this Viking has weakness on ice. Nothing without blizz spell.

I dnt use blizz

u dnt need blizz to raid

As everyone has a lot of skull towers and necro I think blizz is must have spell.

Usually I use fire and blizz (3rd spell si shield or TS ili blade) but I would like to here your spell combo for raid...

19 minutes ago, fil25 said:

As everyone has a lot of skull towers and necro I think blizz is must have spell.

Usually I use fire and blizz (3rd spell si shield or TS ili blade) but I would like to here your spell combo for raid...

Not u dnt need blizz)

wok+ fire poison shiled its enouth to beat top 10 with 20 second left