• Announcements

• Alysea

Discord Server   09/28/2016

Hello everyone, We now have a Discord Server for Royal Revolt 2! You can head out here to join us! Please note that this is not a support channel and it is not an official channel. If you need to contact the support, please go here: http://support.flaregames.com
Sign in to follow this  
Dena4

Where are the trophies?

Since today I notice that all non matchmaking raids give me 0 trophies. I checked players list and every player inside the top 10 even doesn't give a trophy.

Is this a new feature? I check even further, players 700 trophies higher give no trophies. Nice😀😀😀, no more dumping needed after several raids. If I want to climb, I just need matchmaker, if I want to hide, dump and raid 700+.

Edited by Dena4

Hi @Archimedes. I think it is something relative new. I investigated it some more. Players 700+ trophies higher give no trophies. The rest do. Weird thing is that when a player 700+ trophies raids me, he still can get or lose medals. I would ask development if such protective constraint is added to trophies that can be earned or not. I expect the answer is that this is added.

I did restart the game several times. I use alliance search and pick players 700+ trophies higher. Since a couple of days they don't give trophies any longer. Before they gave 8-15 trophies. 

It could be some kind of protection for higher players that I can understand. Otherwise the top x on the leaderboard suffer a trophy loss from players hiding very low who have a max offense. It's fine with me if that's the reason. It's not nice to strip players with a lot more trophies. 

I am not the only one noticing this. More members of my team already noticed it. 

even i have noticed it,i'm in 4200 trophy range,players in 4700 or above trophy range are giving zero trophies..

i used to attack ppl in that range for medals and trophies,now no trophies only medals.

Hallo All.

18 hours ago DJ ask U @Flarenotsupport for something and still no answer here. Why? @flaretara@Nikko@Archimedes@Flothaboss.  Why are u not responding?

Every one is affected by this issue. And no one response? Why? U have a bug or just top players were crying that after invest of tons of pearls low rank players still stealing their Trophys. LOL. It is unfair and demotivated. I do not understand what is the logic behind it . U think when u do not answer people will forget about it. LOL . This not the way how to treat players. We do not deserve it..Shame on U @support LOL. Please respond..Do not play "stupid" further..Thanks.

Hello all,

Thank you all for your patience. The algorithm was changed to make to make it more fair. In fact, we reduced the differences in which people can get trophies from you outside of the matchmaking to prevent people to strip trophies from stronger players without them being able to take their trophies back because they are too low on the leaderboard.

This is working as intended and is not a bug with the feature.

31 minutes ago, Nikko said:

Hello all,

Thank you all for your patience. The algorithm was changed to make to make it more fair. In fact, we reduced the differences in which people can get trophies from you outside of the matchmaking to prevent people to strip trophies from stronger players without them being able to take their trophies back because they are too low on the leaderboard.

This is working as intended and is not a bug with the feature.

Thanks for answer Nikko.. Why waiting so long ?:rolleyes:

Oh nooo Nikko that is not good. The algorythm is not fair. "Prevent poeople to strop trophies from stronger players ... " Really ?  i go in war season ca. 3500 k trophies and i wanna beat one man with 4k trophies and i cant earn trophies ?

Another one ... I am lvl 110 and 3300 trophies .  why ? People nonstop attack me and i dont have enugh time to make 30x battles and earn 5 points per battle . I want to beat stronger players to get 10-12  points . And fast calculation:

30x 5 points = 150 rank points and maybe 100k gold per battle

20 x 10 points = 200 rank points and maybe 200/300k per battle

Use brain and cold calculation and dont waste time is not fair Nikko ?

Screenshot_2017-10-04-11-53-04[1].png

Edited by Renegard

Flare forgot the other way. It's not fair to strip players with 700+ trophies more. I can agree with that. 

But the other way is also not fair, a player with 700+ more trophies now still can strip trophies of players way lower than them. Forgetting something flare? Yep, that is also not fair, so make that second part also part of the algorithm. 

I should be near 4k+ rank, but I am not. To make money I should beat  stroger players than 3500( and I can do that easy), but matchmaking gives me only players near 3500k. BTW. 11 attacks in the last night can't help me. and It provokes me to decisive action.

Ninja is coming and I need trophies ???? How can I get them when my Alliance have not strong boost like others ???

Only what I can do is beat players who gives me 10 points and more 

I wanna "FAIR PLAY " as u told @Nikko 

Edited by Renegard

27 minutes ago, Renegard said:

I need trophies ???? How can I get them

Use advanced search function for players not in an alliance between 3500 and 4000 trophies.
They are doable and normally give 15 trophies. Don't forget to uncheck "accepts alliance invitations" ;)

Edited by Mogor

Noo they dont gives me 15 trophies. I can get  no more than 9. And now i do that coz I wanna go to higer ninja group. But in war season ? When i lose I get minus points, when i win I get 0. Profit ?

27 minutes ago, Renegard said:

Noo they dont gives me 15 trophies. I can get  no more than 9. And now i do that coz I wanna go to higer ninja group. But in war season ? When i lose I get minus points, when i win I get 0. Profit ?

Just use matchmaker and raid lower trophy players. They give 35+ trophies, it adds pretty fast. I know the bases are weak and gold is low, but most important is trophies right?

You want to reach next layer for ninja reward, that's the way to do it. 

3 hours ago, Dena4 said:

Just use matchmaker and raid lower trophy players. They give 35+ trophies, it adds pretty fast. I know the bases are weak and gold is low, but most important is trophies right?

Here speaks a true "master of trophies". I don't go as low as you and don't have to actively gain trophies
before ninja event, so i don't have this experience yet :)

Maybe i use this strategy next time, need to drop more for the gold loot algorithm considering all the updates
that are needed now ...

Edited by Mogor

On ‎06‎/‎10‎/‎2017 at 5:54 PM, Mogor said:

Here speaks a true "master of trophies". I don't go as low as you and don't have to actively gain trophies
before ninja event, so i don't have this experience yet :)

Maybe i use this strategy next time, need to drop more for the gold loot algorithm considering all the updates
that are needed now ...

Momo is the real master. he drops to 2k and climbs back to 3k on last day.

Edited by Dena4