• Announcements

• Alysea

Discord Server   09/28/2016

Hello everyone, We now have a Discord Server for Royal Revolt 2! You can head out here to join us! Please note that this is not a support channel and it is not an official channel. If you need to contact the support, please go here: http://support.flaregames.com
NotYourBusiness

Anti-farming system TOTALLY BROKEN.

Dear Fairgames, dear @flaretara, dear @Nikko,

I'm getting used to your natural behavior to protect and feed your beloved top players, but enough is enough.

We have 2 choices here:

1. you give me the possibility to attack him back and regain my trophies;

Or

2. he score 0 trophies when he attacks me.

Otherwise I am just fresh meat for him.

This is serious, especially the day before the ninja event with your idiotic tier system.

Edited by NotYourBusiness

- you can attack anyone who attacks you
    - why would you score X trophies but your attacker be punished by gaining 0?

4 hours ago, AzureKnight said:
    - you can attack anyone who attacks you
    - why would you score X trophies but your attacker be punished by gaining 0?

Somebody is missing the problem...above 700 trophies of difference, if I attack him I gain 0 trophies (point 1), BUT he can attack me and gain trophies! In practice, he can continue to steal my trophies and I have no chances to defend myself (point 2).

Flaregames should select either point 1 or point 2, not both...

I edited the post so maybe it is more clear.

Edited by NotYourBusiness

I also think that players 700 trophies higher should not be able to gain trophies. It can be abused and even is abused already. 

I raid players 1500 trophies higher worst case and that they don't give trophies is fine with me. What's not so nice is that some of them pay a visit to my base and take trophies away, even when they miserably fail.

Been like that since last war, there are 2 alliances (at least) where our members don't gain any trophy, even when you attack 2k above your trophy count.

LE FORT MICHEL, that's why I don't attack you anymore, but please continue dropping your gems on me 🤣

This trophysystem has been implemented to counteract the stripping of high trophy players from fresh accounts with some cheat engines. As those people stripped top players so that they oculdn't participate in the ninja tiers they wanted. I think they limit it to 500 higher than your own.

interesting.... I usually have to open my base and burn all of my food by attacking low level players and intentionally losing so that I can drop enough trophies to get into the tier I want (3k - 3.5k) for the ninja event.  It'd be great if you could simply choose which tier you want to participate in.

5 hours ago, SHaase said:

It'd be great if you could simply choose which tier you want to participate in.

I suggested there being three tiers to chose from - easy, medium and hard. But whatever the system is you should be able to CHOOSE DIRECTLY. The way it is now you can still choose, but at the expense of others - imagine you're in the top range of your tier when someone drops their trophies on you so you end up in the higher tier against your will, with no chance of success because that tier is too difficult for you.

Basing everything on trophies is stupid - they represent nothing and are easily abusable. But I guess it's easier to do than, I dunno, determining player strength from unit/spell/tower levels or something.

Edited by JiggleFizziks

15 hours ago, ShiroKo said:

This trophysystem has been implemented to counteract the stripping of high trophy players from fresh accounts with some cheat engines. As those people stripped top players so that they oculdn't participate in the ninja tiers they wanted. I think they limit it to 500 higher than your own.

I understand it, but the point is: if I gain 0 attacking him, he should score 0 attacking me.

Otherwise he can steal my trophies and I have nothing I can do about it.

Oh, but it's a big deal. It can be abused. Say your team is a top team. Just kick a player and then dump trophies to make him a lot of trophies higher, say 700 trophies higher than number 2. He can start to strip opponents, while they never can get him any more, unless another team does the same.

It's just theory, but still this must be prevented. Anyway, when I can't take trophies of a player, that player should not be able to strip any trophies of me.  

On 10/10/2017 at 7:47 AM, audigy2zs said:

I found out that some players can steal trophies while I'm online this happened to me yesterday several times.

Since how much time were you online?
I think they implemented a "anti-autoclick mouse" system. If you stay online repeatedly for hours, the systems allows other players to attack you once in a while. You lose trophies but 0 gold.

I don't know i find that stupid. for me if you can beat a high level player you should be rewarded with trophy. by example a level 75 who beat a 90. congratulations you have the skills to beat it so you should be rewarded. The 0 trophy now its ridiculous. What the difference between farm low player and gain 200-500 trophy in a day and farm high player? its the same result. Ok you stop people farm high player and? what stop someone to farm low player for trophy?

what you do its make the game more worst because now player will farm low and mid player vs high player. So now the low player who don't have the defense vs high level player who have the defense will be more persecuted and will quit because of the harassment of player

for me its the worst logic to have implement a feature like this. you protect high level player but make low player a target. for me its like make people rich more rich and poor people more poor. Worst logic ever. So you make high player stronger because no one can touch them anymore and weak player even more weak

Edited by Warriornator

3 hours ago, Warriornator said:

what you do its make the game more worst because now player will farm low and mid player vs high player. So now the low player who don't have the defense vs high level player who have the defense will be more persecuted and will quit because of the harassment of player

Thanks to the gold looting system, that mighty high lvl much stronger player won't be able to steal anything.

In fact, the lower and weaker player will loot more gold even if he only gets to 30%.

I have trouble imagining someone will quit because they're losing 5 trophies and 150k gold to a stronger opponent. They can get it all back in 1 raid with gold gear. And trophies? Who cares about them? As long as you're in the ninja tier you want, trophies don't matter.

What you're presenting seems like a non issue... at least until they fix the gold loots.

Edited by ARREBIMBA