• Announcements

• Alysea

Discord Server   09/28/2016

Hello everyone, We now have a Discord Server for Royal Revolt 2! You can head out here to join us! Please note that this is not a support channel and it is not an official channel. If you need to contact the support, please go here: http://support.flaregames.com
KKStar

Make Ninja Event Fun!

Ok, FG I am seeing same ninja levels since a year, very few changes and I can locate which tower is where, which special boost is there on which island. There was only 1 odd time when I saw Heal Towers and Necromancers on bases. I play the 4k tier, and my trophies usually are 3.9k to 4.3k. I need more variety for certain, more new stuff, except jesters since they were reported to be buggy in ninja events. Currently, without seeing the base, you know what you have to do, I know which gate towers are there, which beasts are there. I expected new units this event, but was sad :(. Also, I feel bases should vary more for both Pro League and Ninja Events. I see same copied bases -_-. I am sure @Cromka1 will agree with me!

14 hours ago, KKStar said:

Ok, FG I am seeing same ninja levels since a year, very few changes and I can locate which tower is where, which special boost is there on which island. There was only 1 odd time when I saw Heal Towers and Necromancers on bases. I play the 4k tier, and my trophies usually are 3.9k to 4.3k. I need more variety for certain, more new stuff, except jesters since they were reported to be buggy in ninja events. Currently, without seeing the base, you know what you have to do, I know which gate towers are there, which beasts are there. I expected new units this event, but was sad :(. Also, I feel bases should vary more for both Pro League and Ninja Events. I see same copied bases -_-. I am sure @Cromka1 will agree with me!

I want hell event!!! Agree KK

and want scroll free event too, or place in event will depends of how many scrolls u used

Didn't @Nikko say samething about a new PvE Event in the live-stream from Gamescon? (The one for the Mini-Pro-League which miraculously did not happen)

But he said something about changes to the War system too which does not seem to be included in this update.

We will have to see. Right now I don't know what is more unprofessional: Not communicating or giving wrong info when communicating. It would be perfectly understandable if something is not ready now and will be released later, but at least inform us about it!

1 hour ago, MagischerKoenig said:

Didn't @Nikko say samething about a new PvE Event in the live-stream from Gamescon? (The one for the Mini-Pro-League which miraculously did not happen)

But he said something about changes to the War system too which does not seem to be included in this update.

We will have to see. Right now I don't know what is more unprofessional: Not communicating or giving wrong info when communicating. It would be perfectly understandable if something is not ready now and will be released later, but at least inform us about it!

😂😂

no need inform, who care what will be?

8 hours ago, whatsa said:

You sound like you're ready to quit....

I sound like a man who know its just a game. No need take it all too seriously.

or we will know, or we not, it will not change a lot our gameplay.

but personally  i prefer to not know about any events and etc. its fun to be surprized

18 hours ago, Cromka1 said:

I sound like a man who know its just a game. No need take it all too seriously.

or we will know, or we not, it will not change a lot our gameplay.

but personally  i prefer to not know about any events and etc. its fun to be surprized

Yeah i get your position , approach to the game but i do understand the other side to ;)

If you dont care you probably wont bother looking for the notifications so then you will be surprised anyway?

Its a strategy game so people wishing to strategize more seems preety reasonable to me regardless of what i do.

7 hours ago, whatsa said:

Yeah i get your position , approach to the game but i do understand the other side to ;)

If you dont care you probably wont bother looking for the notifications so then you will be surprised anyway?

Its a strategy game so people wishing to strategize more seems preety reasonable to me regardless of what i do.

I think people are think everyone MUST do something.

i just dnt understand point- of everything is so bad, so unbalanced, unjustice- why they still play

just chexk forums. Every complain post making by same persons. Its after every update)

in russia we have sentence

"Мышь давилась но продолжала есть кактус"

Same here. 

This game is not work, its fun. If u dnt have fun-just find another game! Life is too short to spent it for nothing.

thats my point and that i dnt understand)

Ninja event is good, it's difficult, but not impossible, and the rewards are great, yes, there could be some extra themes, but then there will be complaining when Flare mess up the implementation (the Yeti's being absolutely useless in offence, but, randomly, block a whole army when defending).

A third game mode would be good, but leave the ninja event alone, and refresh alliance wars (no new boost type in 6 months+.....).

7 hours ago, JiggleFizziks said:

I want pirates instead of ninjas! I suggested this already but ninjas and yetis in an evidently pirate themed event makes absolutely no sense (zombies fit better but not as much as skeletons would).

@JiggleFizziks the Zombie and Yeti events were just a reminder of what's coming to us in Halloween and Christams ninja levels. The Halloween Zombie ninja levels are much different, you will see

18 hours ago, Cromka1 said:

I think people are think everyone MUST do something.

i just dnt understand point- of everything is so bad, so unbalanced, unjustice- why they still play

just chexk forums. Every complain post making by same persons. Its after every update)

in russia we have sentence

"‎Mouse but continued davilas is Cactus‎"

Same here. 

This game is not work, its fun. If u dnt have fun-just find another game! Life is too short to spent it for nothing.

thats my point and that i dnt understand)

Me either i translated the quote and

‎Mouse but continued davilas is Cactus‎

Lol