• Announcements

    • Alysea

      Discord Server   09/28/2016

      Hello everyone, We now have a Discord Server for Royal Revolt 2! You can head out here to join us! Please note that this is not a support channel and it is not an official channel. If you need to contact the support, please go here: http://support.flaregames.com
MagischerKoenig

Level Madness / The Gap to VL

Recommended Posts

4 minutes ago, LacunaC said:

The gap will never be closed. Hence, I suggested a way where war is tweaked so that weaker alliances can "temporarily team up" in numbers to fight stronger alliances instead.

Your suggestion has a major flaw, as you say you have to assign 1 defender knowing VL wont attack. So this person has to sit out war? who would want to be assigned defense and possibly not get to participate. Or even worse if you assign half / all of your guys to defend a fief you don't want to lose. So you all sit out when no one attacks.

Still your suggestion is a round about way of 'closing the gap,' and if you make it so more powerful teams will lose because everyone else just gangs up on them, why would anyone bother to join a better team for war?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Fourofjacks said:

Your suggestion has a major flaw, as you say you have to assign 1 defender knowing VL wont attack. So this person has to sit out war? who would want to be assigned defense and possibly not get to participate. Or even worse if you assign half / all of your guys to defend a fief you don't want to lose. So you all sit out when no one attacks.

Still your suggestion is a round about way of 'closing the gap,' and if you make it so more powerful teams will lose because everyone else just gangs up on them, why would anyone bother to join a better team for war?

 

Someone has to take one for the team, or place 1 member who isn't doing war behind. It's war strategy.

 

Powerful teams don't necessarily lose because of that. It is a matter of strategy. This will spark so many new strategies. For example, placing my strongest 6 defensive players and have shield on, may fend off attacks from 30 players who are from a weaker alliance.

 

Plus, as a matter of strategy, VL can also intimidate any of the teams to break them up. For example, VL can go to team A, and say "hey, if you don't attack me, I won't attack you too. I am aiming for Team B now".

 

Furthermore, alliances who "team up" may not always work well together. For example, after "agreeing" to attack VL together, what if one team attacks VL, and the other breaks his promises and whack the other team instead after the other team sent out their players to attack, leaving their fiefdom defenseless? This will make war strategy much more important. One can win stronger teams with proper strategy.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, LacunaC said:

 

Someone has to take one for the team, or place 1 member who isn't doing war behind. It's war strategy.

 

Powerful teams don't necessarily lose because of that. It is a matter of strategy. This will spark so many new strategies. For example, placing my strongest 6 defensive players and have shield on, may fend off attacks from 30 players who are from a weaker alliance.

 

Plus, as a matter of strategy, VL can also intimidate any of the teams to break them up. For example, VL can go to team A, and say "hey, if you don't attack me, I won't attack you too. I am aiming for Team B now".

 

Furthermore, alliances who "team up" may not always work well together. For example, after "agreeing" to attack VL together, what if one team attacks VL, and the other breaks his promises and whack the other team instead after the other team sent out their players to attack, leaving their fiefdom defenseless? This will make war strategy much more important. One can win stronger teams with proper strategy.

Or players wanna be best or not. If they are dnt want they will even not attack VL .

i was in many wars. I saw mid alliances which had 14% against 2% of VL( uts like 70000 advantage) . They even didnt try to win. Im really doubt i will even see oneday mid alliance trying to win top

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Cromka1 said:

i was in many wars. I saw mid alliances which had 14% against 2% of VL( uts like 70000 advantage) . They even didnt try to win. Im really doubt i will even see oneday mid alliance trying to win top

O Cromka! My definition of mid is somewhere rank 100, I believe yours is top 10 or 20. Not all can raid VL bases in war successfully, so that itself is a non-starter. I believe with so much LB, they'd be virtually out, that is no incentive to play on.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Cromka1 said:

Or players wanna be best or not. If they are dnt want they will even not attack VL .

Maybe because they know they have no chance. You said yourself you use scrolls so that you never lose a battle. Why would they attack you if all that's gonna happen is VL winning? The only reasonable reason to attack is to gain gems

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, KKStar said:

O Cromka! My definition of mid is somewhere rank 100, I believe yours is top 10 or 20. Not all can raid VL bases in war successfully, so that itself is a non-starter. I believe with so much LB, they'd be virtually out, that is no incentive to play on.

I think mid alliance can become stronger if only he will not see a borders. Only this way

nothibg  hard to win VL with loser

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, Cromka1 said:

I think mid alliance can become stronger if only he will not see a borders. Only this way

nothibg  hard to win VL with loser

Difficult to see "no borders" if you have already lost several battles for high Loser Bonus. :lol:

Edited by MagischerKoenig

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Most of those teams would probably prefer to pursue other strategic goals for the warseason. Why proove it is pssible to win a fief against VL with high loser bonus? It is pointless.

All this supports my point. You want better competition, right? The growing gap is not good for anybody.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9-10-2017 at 9:02 PM, Cromka1 said:

Yes i want to say barricades  was waste before and blockades are still better.

cannons? With BM in offense- only idiots using them in def.

 

Noob question, what is BM? Sometimes i have a hard time to with abreviations in english since our units, spells etc are named in dutch.

Thnx

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, MagischerKoenig said:

Most of those teams would probably prefer to pursue other strategic goals for the warseason. Why proove it is pssible to win a fief against VL with high loser bonus? It is pointless.

All this supports my point. You want better competition, right? The growing gap is not good for anybody.

1) because every team need want only first place always.

2) gap is not growing. Difference between top alliances and even mid alliances was like an infinite. Now is nothing changed. Same universe between us. And same close with other top teams. Levels are nothing as i many time said before

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Cromka1 said:

1) because every team need want only first place always.

2) gap is not growing. Difference between top alliances and even mid alliances was like an infinite. Now is nothing changed. Same universe between us. And same close with other top teams. Levels are nothing as i many time said before

They are nothing? Be my guest and join a 'low' level team like mine and try to beat VL members with our boosts. Only thing we miss is boosted monk and other 56+ boosts. My team has ogre, wolf, knights, frenzies, mummy and cannons boosted, I would say boosts enough for you to chose.

I think that once you try, you will only see at that moment what most of us mean. There is simply no way to win with medium boosts against max boosted and fully forged defenses without scrolling and resurrections.  We can try infinite times and do our ultimate best, it's even worse than level 12 of pro league, call it level 15 that you face. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Dena4 said:

They are nothing? Be my guest and join a 'low' level team like mine and try to beat VL members with our boosts. Only thing we miss is boosted monk and other 56+ boosts. My team has ogre, wolf, knights, frenzies, mummy and cannons boosted, I would say boosts enough for you to chose.

I think that once you try, you will only see at that moment what most of us mean. There is simply no way to win with medium boosts against max boosted and fully forged defenses without scrolling and resurrections.  We can try infinite times and do our ultimate best, it's even worse than level 12 of pro league, call it level 15 that you face. 

I need ogr wolf knight. Thats All

VL 80 levels alliance have same WOLF OGR KNIGHT as level 70 alliance.

so no problem i can beat every VL member  , being in 70 level Alliance

in war  u need use scrolls and resurrection, if need. No chance scroll free.

yes, boosts between 70 and 80 level alliance are nothing. They are useless( barricades, b towers, spikes, archer, paladins) and give u only 3-4% extra. Its really WASTE

Edited by Cromka1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Cromka1 said:

I need ogr wolf knight. Thats All

VL 80 levels alliance have same WOLF OGR KNIGHT as level 70 alliance.

so no problem i can beat every VL member  , being in 70 level Alliance

in war  u need use scrolls and resurrection, if need. No chance scroll free.

yes, boosts between 70 and 80 level alliance are nothing. They are useless( barricades, b towers, spikes, archer, paladins) and give u only 3-4% extra. Its really WASTE

There you go, my team is level 45 and 53 fiefdoms, dangerously close to meeting very strong teams (we already faced teams having 60 members with mad monks, tempest tower), but with our wok strength I guess it's not even worth a try to fight, since we are not even close to level 70. So that's what I was talking about. 

Our wolf plus ogre is far away from the ones you use. They do less damage (30-40%), our knights a little bit lower (10-20%), making it not even a challenge. When we would face a top team, we would not be able to win a single fight against a fully forged plauer with old max defense. We would already jump for joy to get 30-50% and that's already a real tough challenge, including scrolling plus resurrections. 

I inderstand that some boosts are worthless, the ones you mention, since either you don't ever use them or they give not a lot extra. So leveling up is only worth it to reach higher levels plus the final boosts.

I meant that when we would be matched with very high level alliances, we not even would have a chance to try, we would be whiped from the map before even have a very high loser bonus. And even then, what good would a loser bonus do, when most of our team not even get halfway? 

Edited by Dena4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
54 minutes ago, Dena4 said:

There you go, my team is level 45 and 53 fiefdoms, dangerously close to meeting very strong teams (we already faced teams having 60 members with mad monks, tempest tower), but with our wok strength I guess it's not even worth a try to fight, since we are not even close to level 70. So that's what I was talking about. 

Our wolf plus ogre is far away from the ones you use. They do less damage (30-40%), our knights a little bit lower (10-20%), making it not even a challenge. When we would face a top team, we would not be able to win a single fight against a fully forged plauer with old max defense. We would already jump for joy to get 30-50% and that's already a real tough challenge, including scrolling plus resurrections. 

I inderstand that some boosts are worthless, the ones you mention, since either you don't ever use them or they give not a lot extra. So leveling up is only worth it to reach higher levels plus the final boosts.

I meant that when we would be matched with very high level alliances, we not even would have a chance to try, we would be whiped from the map before even have a very high loser bonus. And even then, what good would a loser bonus do, when most of our team not even get halfway? 

I said every MID alliance can beat top with 8-10% extra. I didnt say- low alliances can.

and one more thing for u, i tried beat top bases while i being no alliance. It was successful. May be its not work after update, need to check

sorry, but 45 level alliance is surely not middle. Nothing bad, everyone looking for something special in the game, someone are looking for play with friends, someone wanna be in the top alliance.

 

check one more thing

it was, for example, +120% boost health for barricades and become +130% after boost on 75 level( i dnt remember is it true, just as example). How many is it?  Its not +10% toltall! Its just 4%( 230% totall was and 240% totall become)Is it really worth? I really really really doubt 

Edited by Cromka1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, Cromka1 said:

I said every MID alliance can beat top with 8-10% extra. I didnt say- low alliances can.

and one more thing for u, i tried beat top bases while i being no alliance. It was successful. May be its not work after update, need to check

sorry, but 45 level alliance is surely not middle. Nothing bad, everyone looking for something special in the game, someone are looking for play with friends, someone wanna be in the top alliance.

 

check one more thing

it was, for example, +120% boost health for barricades and become +130% after boost on 75 level( i dnt remember is it true, just as example). How many is it?  Its not +10% toltall! Its just 4%( 230% totall was and 240% totall become)Is it really worth? I really really really doubt 

Before a MID alliance has 8-10% extra, they are eliminated from the map. 

It's nice that you are/were able to beat top players without boosts, not everyone can. Indeed, I like to play for fun, it's fine with me that I don't have all those max boosts, playing at the top has t's price, a price that I don't want to pay. 

I know that just one level up doesn't change a lot, but 3-4 levels up definitely does. So a team reaching level 70 could stand a chance against VL, it's only the question if those teams are willing to pay the price (lot of gems required for scrolling ). 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, Dena4 said:

Before a MID alliance has 8-10% extra, they are eliminated from the map. 

It's nice that you are/were able to beat top players without boosts, not everyone can. Indeed, I like to play for fun, it's fine with me that I don't have all those max boosts, playing at the top has t's price, a price that I don't want to pay. 

I know that just one level up doesn't change a lot, but 3-4 levels up definitely does. So a team reaching level 70 could stand a chance against VL, it's only the question if those teams are willing to pay the price (lot of gems required for scrolling ). 

You dnt see point. For me mostly Mid alliances doing same mistake every time. They giving up when they saw top alliance on map. Its big mistake, they are need fight every war no matter who in the map.

its very good you have fun in game. You dnt need win as you said, you dnt want to pay. So no matter for yoy how many new levels will be, and how fast top alliances will reach them. They was unreachable for you and still be, and it will not stop you in having fun! Awesome what everyone can find something special in the game

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Cromka1 said:

You dnt see point. For me mostly Mid alliances doing same mistake every time. They giving up when they saw top alliance on map. Its big mistake, they are need fight every war no matter who in the map.

Cromka! Let me give an example of my alliance. We faced Todes, I'd be pretty honest, more than half of our members could not beat the last 3 in Todes, so unrealistic goals are being set, I failed even on ElementG and laurent le boss2 semi-open bases. I wouldn't say my team is weak cuz they've beaten top 10 alliances in past with 2% LB advantage which is about 10k skulls. Unrealistic goals are being set, even if I assume I get 15% LB, what would my team do by winning 1 front against an alliance like VL, and losing 8 of them. I am stuck with 1 extra fief which could have been dropped, and spent tons of gold for no war boost, map placements are already set at start, little variation. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎10‎-‎10‎-‎2017 at 11:15 AM, Cromka1 said:

But we have this league now. U didnt know? VL/AP/RL/TODES/HK

We have our own wars

others have their own

 

i dnt understand only one thing. Where u see unbalance? Levels? But this levels are waste! Archers, pals, batricades, cannons- i didnt see top players which used them.

why u think it will change balance?

where are a lot of players( with 4500-5000) which can beat me. 

Wherw is unbalance?

you are right that the boosts are on next two level only. So if we upgrade our alliance to lv 72 we get both boosts and use alliance fund to activate boosts. But think of future updates . If flare again release a new update , say alliance lv to 85 and a boost on ally lv 83 then the lv 72 ally have to upgrade next 11 level to get that boost which take years if you use boosts too and if you do not give boost players start leaving allaince and the top alliance on lv 80 already will upgrade to lv 85 and get benefit of new boosts . HERE IS UNBALANCE. I have no problem with paying players because they pay there own money but flare must think what they are doing. Increasing 15 alliance level in just some months , not interesting. They should have to increase 2-3 levels in 2-3 months and then there is a balance in game. Clearly , i have no problems with paying players and not offending you cromka bro ☺. I just saying flares mistake.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Cromka1 said:

You dnt see point. For me mostly Mid alliances doing same mistake every time. They giving up when they saw top alliance on map. Its big mistake, they are need fight every war no matter who in the map.

its very good you have fun in game. You dnt need win as you said, you dnt want to pay. So no matter for yoy how many new levels will be, and how fast top alliances will reach them. They was unreachable for you and still be, and it will not stop you in having fun! Awesome what everyone can find something special in the game

Let me tell you something, I don't care who is on the map, I always do 100% of my raids, unless we deliberately lose a fiefdom. I must say you are correct, that some players immediately give up when the goings get tough, we also suffer from that kind of members. When everyone would participate we would have a much easier life, but it's not teams that give up, it's individual players who let their team down.

Been there also, 2.5 years ago, we were on the map with a team out of top 10. My base was raided a lot and during those days there were no limits of raids. I saw it as a challenge to beat stronger players and even when I failed miserably the first time, I continued raiding till I beat some of those bases. That was fun indeed, searching for ways to beat a tough opponent. 

From some point of view I do understand some players that give up, they raid lower players of a team and they fail miserably. They think it's no use to raid and help their team, so teams get lower scores. Then most players will get raided 100+ times, especially the higher players. When teams see a score of 200K+ skulls behind, while they never scored that high, some just give up. Not my kind of decision, I would still raid and try to rise loser bonus percentage. 

Oh, I definitely am no free player, more than 2 years ago I spend around 100 euro on max packages, unfortunately around those days I spend them not for myself, but to give my team boosts. Our leader at that time refused to activate any boost during war season. But let's not go into detail about that. Last 2 years I spend 5 euro to give the team members a free uber chest, that's about my spendings lately. 

For me it's indeed no matter how fast a top team levels up, even if there were 100 more levels, fine that you reached it. I already realize that my team will never reach that level, we play for fun like I said. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, KKStar said:

Cromka! Let me give an example of my alliance. We faced Todes, I'd be pretty honest, more than half of our members could not beat the last 3 in Todes, so unrealistic goals are being set, I failed even on ElementG and laurent le boss2 semi-open bases. I wouldn't say my team is weak cuz they've beaten top 10 alliances in past with 2% LB advantage which is about 10k skulls. Unrealistic goals are being set, even if I assume I get 15% LB, what would my team do by winning 1 front against an alliance like VL, and losing 8 of them. I am stuck with 1 extra fief which could have been dropped, and spent tons of gold for no war boost, map placements are already set at start, little variation. 

Exactly. When half the team even can't win a single raid (and some even can't score 10%!), is that seen as giving up? I still would fight and would not give up, but I have just 6 raids. Champing is throwing away alliance gold when more than half of the team even can't win a single raid. Is that giving up? Maybe, but a better word is being realistic.

It's the same as standing alone with just a knife against a complete army, including tanks, aircrafts and so on. No loser bonus will give you any chance to win. So it looks like they give up.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, Cromka1 said:

Or players wanna be best or not. If they are dnt want they will even not attack VL .

i was in many wars. I saw mid alliances which had 14% against 2% of VL( uts like 70000 advantage) . They even didnt try to win. Im really doubt i will even see oneday mid alliance trying to win top

You maybe right about alliances. But when you were on my Map. I scrolled you :-) I can find VL members that don't take scrolls. Maybe a insta or two.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now