• Announcements

• Alysea

Discord Server   09/28/2016

Hello everyone, We now have a Discord Server for Royal Revolt 2! You can head out here to join us! Please note that this is not a support channel and it is not an official channel. If you need to contact the support, please go here: http://support.flaregames.com
MagischerKoenig

Level Madness / The Gap to VL

16 hours ago, Cromka1 said:

2) gap is not growing. Difference between top alliances and even mid alliances was like an infinite. Now is nothing changed. Same universe between us. And same close with other top teams. Levels are nothing as i many time said before

Sorry Cromka, you have absolutely no credibility here.

There are so many threads in this forum where you said you needed stronger bases because it can not be that lower - possibly even non-paying players - can beat your maxed everything bases. Now you absolutely got what you wanted with max beasts and max alliance level on top. I think you are making it very comfortable for yourself at the cost of the balance of the game.

When I think of top groups in RR2, I am not thinking about fair competition. Even when money is involved for both the attacking party as for the top groups. It has become a flaw in the game!

23 minutes ago, MagischerKoenig said:

Sorry Cromka, you have absolutely no credibility here.

There are so many threads in this forum where you said you needed stronger bases because it can not be that lower - possibly even non-paying players - can beat your maxed everything bases. Now you absolutely got what you wanted with max beasts and max alliance level on top. I think you are making it very comfortable for yourself at the cost of the balance of the game.

When I think of top groups in RR2, I am not thinking about fair competition. Even when money is involved for both the attacking party as for the top groups. It has become a flaw in the game!

1) there are a lot of top- free players which can beat me. Its normal, bexuz they are pro. 

2) i want hard wars and challenges abd i will get them in war with apo/rl and etc

3)im against everyone by using op spell and something like this- can easy beat top 10

if u are top 100- u can have chance to beat top 10. If u are top 1000- u need growing first

4) with scrolls everyone can beat everyone)

so really, you hear only yorself.

try to hear me

this boosts are NOTHING and they are not helps us to be MUCH stronger.

1 hour ago, Cromka1 said:

1) there are a lot of top- free players which can beat me. Its normal, bexuz they are pro. 

2) i want hard wars and challenges abd i will get them in war with apo/rl and etc

3)im against everyone by using op spell and something like this- can easy beat top 10

if u are top 100- u can have chance to beat top 10. If u are top 1000- u need growing first

4) with scrolls everyone can beat everyone)

so really, you hear only yorself.

try to hear me

this boosts are NOTHING and they are not helps us to be MUCH stronger.

If i can read it good, your team wasted lot of real money for getting almost nothing in return.  But this reflects also real life.  Sometimes you spent lot money for, what is afterwards seeing, useless.

but the time will let us see how useless some new things are....

I've watched this post grow over the last few days, it twists and turns from it's original topic to beating high level bases and even has a POV history lesson thrown in for good measure!

I have been about since day one, that is day one on android, which was a little while coming after iOS, (but before windows). The days when 3aTTaBi was the top dog, MasterE, NikkoEsq, MiSchreiber and numerous others, were all yet to make their mark and the travesty that is alliances had yet to arrive to help push the money making machine that is FG to the depths it currently stoops. The game has always been in one way or another pay to win, in the beginning though you didn't need to take out a small mortgage to be able to be competitive. Create alliances, introduce peer pressure and team rivalry then sit back and watch the cash flow in!!

Back to the topic, in terms of VL or any other alliance levelling up quickly, it is irrelevant. The few alliances that they fight with, will, in the short to medium term get there too, if the members of VL are happy to invest their money in such a way it really is up to them, as has been stated the team decided to do it, you can't make a team NOT donate if they want to. Though I am no great fan of the additional levels or the way the game is heading I must give Kudos to VL for pulling together so strongly so quickly.

What also needs to be taken into account is how/why or why these 'rich' alliances can afford to level so fast. Success breeds success is one element, also investors tend to go where other investors are, if you put £100 a week into RR but no one else in your ally puts anything in, you end up with an alliance that isn't going anywhere fast and often a bunch of parasites that are just there for the ride. Guys who invest, in general, will be attracted to alliances where there are other guys that are also willing to invest, hence you end up with 'rich' alliances who have numerous benefactors’. Even so there will be numerous others who can't donate as much in physical money, but can make up for it in organising, finding new recruits, PR work (Cromka's forte) maybe some of these are also more talented players that can win every raid. The real secret though is to create a team, a team that will fight for one another, do what it takes to win and not fight with each other

What Cromka says about weaker alliances being able to beat VL is in part true, I have seen it, NA did it, through very good use of tactics and the willingness of every member to scroll to beat a base if required. Sadly it isn't as easy to do now, Skull perks have taken that option out of the equation, My guess, and it is a guess, is that VL, Apoc and RL and some others have a full team of members with skull perks in excess of 32%+, I don't think many, if any, non top 10 teams can boast that. Hence in a war with VL even if every member of a lower ranked team scrolled hard against their bases and won every raid, the alliance would still end up shy of skulls and have wasted their gems, so why fight!

Barring a bit of clever tactical use of loser bonus the reality is skull perk in effect wins every time, take the most useless of raiders with a huge (34%+) skull perk and the willingness to scroll as much as is needed to 100% win, multiply that by 65 and you have a winning team, even if they leave their bases open throughout the season, note the lack of the word skill, it is irrelevant. Sad, but it’s a fact!

I know it’s been a bit longwinded and gone off on the odd tangent, but what I guess I am really trying to say is, don't take any notice of what other alliances invest in, alliance level aren't the issue the only important investment you can make as a team is in all of your skull perk items, gel your team as a TEAM and have plenty of gems ready to scroll with if you want to play at the top, if you are not willing to do that, let the top be the top without criticising.

P.S. On a personal note I’d really would like to see that sodding VL Max level wolf beast neutered.

1 hour ago, Teamy said:

If i can read it good, your team wasted lot of real money for getting almost nothing in return.  But this reflects also real life.  Sometimes you spent lot money for, what is afterwards seeing, useless.

but the time will let us see how useless some new things are....

I did a lot of mistakes again?(( sorry

we did it not for boosts, but for fun. 

After ever level up we were telling- ok, time to stop. Ok,ok

ib 2-3 hours later someone bought chest and started donate. Immidiatly 2-3 players doing same and they had competition who will donate last money for level up

it was really fun

46 minutes ago, Drum said:

I've watched this post grow over the last few days, it twists and turns from it's original topic to beating high level bases and even has a POV history lesson thrown in for good measure!

I have been about since day one, that is day one on android, which was a little while coming after iOS, (but before windows). The days when 3aTTaBi was the top dog, MasterE, NikkoEsq, MiSchreiber and numerous others, were all yet to make their mark and the travesty that is alliances had yet to arrive to help push the money making machine that is FG to the depths it currently stoops. The game has always been in one way or another pay to win, in the beginning though you didn't need to take out a small mortgage to be able to be competitive. Create alliances, introduce peer pressure and team rivalry then sit back and watch the cash flow in!!

Back to the topic, in terms of VL or any other alliance levelling up quickly, it is irrelevant. The few alliances that they fight with, will, in the short to medium term get there too, if the members of VL are happy to invest their money in such a way it really is up to them, as has been stated the team decided to do it, you can't make a team NOT donate if they want to. Though I am no great fan of the additional levels or the way the game is heading I must give Kudos to VL for pulling together so strongly so quickly.

What also needs to be taken into account is how/why or why these 'rich' alliances can afford to level so fast. Success breeds success is one element, also investors tend to go where other investors are, if you put £100 a week into RR but no one else in your ally puts anything in, you end up with an alliance that isn't going anywhere fast and often a bunch of parasites that are just there for the ride. Guys who invest, in general, will be attracted to alliances where there are other guys that are also willing to invest, hence you end up with 'rich' alliances who have numerous benefactors’. Even so there will be numerous others who can't donate as much in physical money, but can make up for it in organising, finding new recruits, PR work (Cromka's forte) maybe some of these are also more talented players that can win every raid. The real secret though is to create a team, a team that will fight for one another, do what it takes to win and not fight with each other

What Cromka says about weaker alliances being able to beat VL is in part true, I have seen it, NA did it, through very good use of tactics and the willingness of every member to scroll to beat a base if required. Sadly it isn't as easy to do now, Skull perks have taken that option out of the equation, My guess, and it is a guess, is that VL, Apoc and RL and some others have a full team of members with skull perks in excess of 32%+, I don't think many, if any, non top 10 teams can boast that. Hence in a war with VL even if every member of a lower ranked team scrolled hard against their bases and won every raid, the alliance would still end up shy of skulls and have wasted their gems, so why fight!

Barring a bit of clever tactical use of loser bonus the reality is skull perk in effect wins every time, take the most useless of raiders with a huge (34%+) skull perk and the willingness to scroll as much as is needed to 100% win, multiply that by 65 and you have a winning team, even if they leave their bases open throughout the season, note the lack of the word skill, it is irrelevant. Sad, but it’s a fact!

I know it’s been a bit longwinded and gone off on the odd tangent, but what I guess I am really trying to say is, don't take any notice of what other alliances invest in, alliance level aren't the issue the only important investment you can make as a team is in all of your skull perk items, gel your team as a TEAM and have plenty of gems ready to scroll with if you want to play at the top, if you are not willing to do that, let the top be the top without criticising.

P.S. On a personal note I’d really would like to see that sodding VL Max level wolf beast neutered.

As always understand- all right.

only- top teams above 33.5 average i think and more

On 13.10.2017 at 3:37 PM, Drum said:

I know it’s been a bit longwinded and gone off on the odd tangent, but what I guess I am really trying to say is, don't take any notice of what other alliances invest in, alliance level aren't the issue the only important investment you can make as a team is in all of your skull perk items, gel your team as a TEAM.

I think your post has a lot of relevant points, but mainly from a soldiers perspective.

I think it is important to see the bigger picture here in terms of competition and from people spending their time to build alliances and bring them to the top. Maybe not even to top, it is also very important for beginners there can be a fair competition in terms of motivation.

In the recruitment area of this forum, there are sometimes low alliances looking for new members. Quite some of them are saying their goal is to get to the top with their alliance. This might sound naive for a lot of us older war horses, but in fact they really mean it and it is important those alliances exist and bring new players in the game and motivate them.

So, if we were honest, what should we answer those leaders who want to be at the top some time in the future? 

„Forget it, your alliance will never be on top. Even if you are doing everything right, you will loose a lot of players to higher alliances, as you can never catch up in beast count or level. If you are excellent and fast and spend a lot of money, you might reach level 80 in over two years. But if the game still exists then, we might see 100+ levels, so good luck. Maybe you should try to take over a higher alliance at some point, if you have the chance, but you will never make it with this one. Have fun with the game, but you should have started when the game was new!“

A soldier never has to take care of those issues. You can jump whenever your alliance is not performing as well as you expect. There will always be slots in higher Alliances, if you are doing a few basic things right. But leaders do have to take theses things into account if you want to succeed, also deal with setbacks, which is natural. But if leaders (and generals) are not motivated any more you will loose a lot of passionate other players in the game.

One more thing: Dear Cromka is often comparing VL to top Sports-Teams which are spending a lot of money. Even though this is a kind of stupid comparison by itself as there are no pros, as in „professional“, money-earning players, I do not know of any football club which can gain advantages in one season and take it to the next (aka Beast collecting or levelling). Everybody has to be on top of their game. ...and when people are not, others should have a fair chance to win!

Edited by MagischerKoenig

Honestly i don't care how much money an alliance invests, the problem is that Flare isn't able to make a fluid recirculation of new heroes and alliances. Adding more levels to everything just increases the gap putting a big trump wall in the middle, not letting growing new opportunities for many. Considering that you can't reach a decent alliance level with some decent boosts to be able to play in many different ways without getting boring fast...if you don't have some solid players that REALLY decide to put some efforts on (money, regular gold donations, etc), there is no way a new alliance can grow up quickly without troubles and without having the consequences of new aggressive levels that just ruin both the fun to play and the trying to keep everything up and stable in the alliance day by day . I dunno what other alliances in the current leaderboard are doing but currently i see unsatisfied alliances because can't get the right players. Most have just to accept what pass because obviously a tiger would fit better in the savanna than in a industrial city, same for a new player can't get immediately to a high lvl alliance but would fit better in an alliance of his availability because for various reasons:

• skull bonus that is important during war and obviously a newbie has a low one which doesn't help for war
  • gold donation is needed especially REGULAR gold donation, i don't think a new player has such regular gold donation mainly because he still has to understand the mechanics of the game and obviously royal revolt 2 is not his main problem at start but more a game to play during the free time, for example while he is sitting in the toilet.
  • hero items, oh yes, they are very important but at start what you get is just based on your hero level, can you do enough during war with weak items? don't think so. You skipped some festival with some good perks on some items? don't worry just spend some thousands of money before they come out from the uber chests! Because yes perks like blizzard and firestorm are very important, and especially find the right war setup is very important and still many are fighting to get or to light the effort to win a base hard to beat.
  • communication: this depends on the personality of a person but overall is not so open at start. Why should i talk with strangers of a stranger alliance when i don't give a damn of what i'm doing but just spending my free time in the toilet? So leader and the generals what they might think or say for that player? If they are so harsh they could even kick immediately without hesitation or in other cases just leave as it is, maybe one day the new player might say "hi".
  • etc (always the same are and we repeat them over and over again like a punishment)

So we can't just accept any kind of player that just want to join,  there are requirements that all alliances use and a soldier has to adapt with. Just take an example of the new troop and tower, there are new boosts for them in between alliance lvl 71-80. What i always say is that a thing needs a Elite Boost? so this means it will be weak without the elite boosts, means won't be used. A high player needs boosts to survive and to fight on daily basis, a new player can even fight with viking for example, yes but wait, you needs first to unlock it through various chains (buildings must to be at a specific level that unlock other buildings that needs a specific level, and so on).

Can flare fix this? Has flare the "volume" to compensate the gap? Yes we're talking about a "volume", a big volume to fill back again. There are so many holes between the first top alliances and few places after. Even the war matchmaking goes to fuck up every time for that reason.

9 hours ago, oPelle said:

Honestly i don't care how much money an alliance invests, the problem is that Flare isn't able to make a fluid recirculation of new heroes and alliances. Adding more levels to everything just increases the gap putting a big trump wall in the middle, not letting growing new opportunities for many. Considering that you can't reach a decent alliance level with some decent boosts to be able to play in many different ways without getting boring fast...if you don't have some solid players that REALLY decide to put some efforts on (money, regular gold donations, etc), there is no way a new alliance can grow up quickly without troubles and without having the consequences of new aggressive levels that just ruin both the fun to play and the trying to keep everything up and stable in the alliance day by day . I dunno what other alliances in the current leaderboard are doing but currently i see unsatisfied alliances because can't get the right players. Most have just to accept what pass because obviously a tiger would fit better in the savanna than in a industrial city, same for a new player can't get immediately to a high lvl alliance but would fit better in an alliance of his availability because for various reasons:

• skull bonus that is important during war and obviously a newbie has a low one which doesn't help for war
  • gold donation is needed especially REGULAR gold donation, i don't think a new player has such regular gold donation mainly because he still has to understand the mechanics of the game and obviously royal revolt 2 is not his main problem at start but more a game to play during the free time, for example while he is sitting in the toilet.
  • hero items, oh yes, they are very important but at start what you get is just based on your hero level, can you do enough during war with weak items? don't think so. You skipped some festival with some good perks on some items? don't worry just spend some thousands of money before they come out from the uber chests! Because yes perks like blizzard and firestorm are very important, and especially find the right war setup is very important and still many are fighting to get or to light the effort to win a base hard to beat.
  • communication: this depends on the personality of a person but overall is not so open at start. Why should i talk with strangers of a stranger alliance when i don't give a damn of what i'm doing but just spending my free time in the toilet? So leader and the generals what they might think or say for that player? If they are so harsh they could even kick immediately without hesitation or in other cases just leave as it is, maybe one day the new player might say "hi".
  • etc (always the same are and we repeat them over and over again like a punishment)

So we can't just accept any kind of player that just want to join,  there are requirements that all alliances use and a soldier has to adapt with. Just take an example of the new troop and tower, there are new boosts for them in between alliance lvl 71-80. What i always say is that a thing needs a Elite Boost? so this means it will be weak without the elite boosts, means won't be used. A high player needs boosts to survive and to fight on daily basis, a new player can even fight with viking for example, yes but wait, you needs first to unlock it through various chains (buildings must to be at a specific level that unlock other buildings that needs a specific level, and so on).

Can flare fix this? Has flare the "volume" to compensate the gap? Yes we're talking about a "volume", a big volume to fill back again. There are so many holes between the first top alliances and few places after. Even the war matchmaking goes to fuck up every time for that reason.

Not everyone that plays this game wants to be on top. Especially if they know what is involved in being there. I Merced a little while looking for a new home. I saw teams that were having fun and was very well organized during this time even though they weren't high level. 

You're right about sucking the fun with the new levels. Most are going to turn off boosts and it's a push by flare to sell subscription with ten levels.