• Announcements

• Alysea

Discord Server   09/28/2016

Hello everyone, We now have a Discord Server for Royal Revolt 2! You can head out here to join us! Please note that this is not a support channel and it is not an official channel. If you need to contact the support, please go here: http://support.flaregames.com
LadyImperatrix

Argh! How to stop incessant attacks???

Hi there,

I find myself rather frustrated and I’m hoping someone might have a suggestion. There is a player that far outranks me and he (assuming it’s a “he”) has attacked me countless times over the past few months. I can’t tell how many times all together, but it is anywhere from 3 or 4 times a day to 9 or more times, almost every day. I know it’s well over 50 times in just the past few weeks. I have tried attacking back once...but there is no way I can, he really does outrank me by a lot, and I’m unable win back any of the gold he keeps taking from me. I don’t know if I’m the only one he’s doing this to, and I don’t know how I got on his radar, but it has gone way beyond what feels like a game...it just feels mean, and kinda personal at this point.... :blink:

I’ve been playing RR2 basically every day I can since it came out and it has been a part of my daily routine. I love it!!!  (I loved RR1 as well, I’m a heartfelt, longtime fan!) But, this situation is really demoralizing, and I’ve gone days and days without playing even, it’s just lost a lot of fun for me. I can’t keep my gold and therefore can’t upgrade as much, etc....so frustrating. :(  For the longest time I just said to myself, “Well, that’s just the way it is. Suck it up!”...but this has gone on so long now, I can’t suck it up any longer. And at this point, I just don’t know what to do.

So, any suggestions? Is there any way to block someone? Is there any way that the nice folks at Flare Games could put a limit on how many times someone can attack someone else? Does anyone out there have any other suggestions? Should I report this player to someone? Is there even a way to do that? (Translated into English, the name of his team is “The Evil Drunkards”...so yeah. Dude lives up to his teams philosophy, methinks... ;) )

Anyway, thanks much, looking forward to hearing from you

2 hours ago, Stay0Puft said:

If ignoring doesn't work, join a higher level alliance ;-)

If the new boosts are still not enough to stop the attacker, than that solution will only cause even more trouble.

@LadyImperatrix what is he getting from you? Does he attack you for the gold or medals?

Anyway just drop a serious amount of trophies (like 500). Pretty soon he won't be able to loot much gold from you.

If he wants medals from you then join an unboosted alliance. Your medals will drop and he won't have a reason to attack you.

Also, you seriously need to become more active. Going days without playing is not the solution when you want to BEAT someone else in the game.

If you want to beat him, the only way is to be more active and play better than him. Get more workers and improve your defense 24/7.

34 minutes ago, ARREBIMBA said:

If the new boosts are still not enough to stop the attacker, than that solution will only cause even more trouble.

I think Puft may have meant having higher level friends that'll teach the guy a whole new meaning of the word "pain in the buns". :P

He's not gonna get better defenses if he keeps getting all of his gold stolen, y'know. A gold shield might help for that but I don't really see why he should pay his hard earned gems because someone else decided to be a prick. Only other choice would be to stay online until he has found enough gold to start the upgrade (because online players are unattackable).

45 minutes ago, JiggleFizziks said:

I think Puft may have meant having higher level friends that'll teach the guy a whole new meaning of the word "pain in the buns". :P

Does that work?

Maybe it works with trophies (to prevent someone from getting into the tier they want), but I don't think it works with gold.

What are those friends going to do? They'll attack him and steal some of his gold? He'll just keep attacking. Maybe he will even start farming some of those friends. :P

Edited by ARREBIMBA

1) Build your base to make it stronger. Perk,  perk, perk, perk.

2) Raid them back. If they are losing to you they will stop.

3) As someone else said, join a higher alliance with stronger boosts.

Fastest option is to drop trophies like hell and leave no gold unprotected. With lower trophies, your gold is more protected from higher raiders, so you won't be interesting for him and he moves on.

When you are lower (stay there!) in trophies, you can get gold a lot and upgrade anything as long as you are a reasonable low hero level player. To become stronger, upgrade your troops, spells and don't forget to pay attention to waves. With more plus stronger troops in defense it can become too much for a raider. It takes time, but you have all the time in the world. 

When you drop lower in trophies, a player gets less gold, not a lot of trophies and also not a lot of medals. Now how hard can it be, I would laugh when a player gets less than 50k gold per raid, let him constantly raid me for that amount of gold. Remember that max gold loss is also limited. Say worst case he keeps raiding you, he is wasting a lot of bread and the gold he earns won't let him upgrade a lot, while you make progress. Stay low and be patient. Increase offensive strength plus defensive strength. Troops are the way to do that, since they are both for offense plus defense. 

Every upgrade improves their strength by approximately 10% and adding more troops by working on waves helps. Trust me, when you drop 500+ trophies you will find more gold. At least enough for upgrades. When not, use the free shield once a day for keeping gold protected and come back before the gold shield is expired and you should have enough gold to upgrade.

I have seen many harassers, some kept raiding. Remember they are free base testers and most times they forget to secure their gold. It's nice to visit their base in that case to make them even more angry. Most important is to not give them a lot of gold, sooner or later their upgrade will fail when they spend food on your base. Just keep improving defense and offense. Once harassers fail they will try it some more. I have seen even harassers who only raid when they have war boosts and when my defensive boosts are gone. Even they stop after a while, since I keep working on defensive structures. A few extra forges on them can turn a base from a walk into the park into a base just too much.

I had that before, one guy kept attacking me constantly, whenever I managed to save some gold he was on my case 😡 but slowly my defenders got better and one day he attacked me once and got smashed at 50% so he thought it was a mistake so attacked me straight away and did not even reached 50  so since he stopped and it was 3 moths ago ....  now he is in my favs list 🤗🤗🤗 waiting on him to save some gold .. will pay him back wouldn’t be worry about that 😇😇😇😇..... 

Edited by Tommy1709
Spelling mistake

As Jack said, see it as a free base tester for you. Drop trophies to not lose gold and you are good to go :)
[Remember to attack targets in your old range for gold, use alliance member lists for searching ...]

I also had a harasser, let's call him @Stay0Puft. I "escaped" his attacks by friending him, btw. ;)

He still visits my base and told me, that my base was vulnerable to soloing the gate with the king. I rearranged
some blockades and a tower and now he can't use that strategy any more. Thanks, @Stay0Puft :D

18 minutes ago, Mogor said:

He still visits my base and told me, that my base was vulnerable to soloing the gate with the king. I rearranged
some blockades and a tower and now he can't use that strategy any more. Thanks, @Stay0Puft :D

There is a difference between "he can't" and it's "more difficult" :-P

32 minutes ago, Stay0Puft said:

There is a difference between "he can't" and it's "more difficult" :-P

But you need a time machine to get to the latter :P

This solution of a wise guy could also work :D

On ‎09‎.‎10‎.‎2017 at 9:01 PM, Stay0Puft said:

join a higher level alliance ;-)

Of course if you enter in the list of "Favourites" it takes a lot of time to get rid of someone...

BTW I have to say that sometimes it's the matchmaking which creates such a situation, I found myself attacking 3 times the same player just because of it.

18 hours ago, AwesomestKnightest said:

Haha, how long has it been since you've attacked?

I was joking with @Stay0Puft, he is no harasser :D

He just tests his offense on my defense sometimes.
Although, after friending him, maybe he attacks me
10 times per hour and i don't get to know it? :lol:

2 minutes ago, Mogor said:

I was joking with @Stay0Puft, he is no harasser :D

He just tests his offense on my defense sometimes.
Although, after friending him, maybe he attacks me
10 times per hour and i don't get to know it? :lol:

hahaha

Thanks for all the suggestions. :) I can’t join another alliance...or rather, won’t. I’ve been with the Unicorns for three years now, I think. I am loyal to a fault. ;) As for the rest, we’ll see. I’ll try some of your suggestions and tactics. He attacked me 5 times already just today. Taking just gold, which is a pain, but if that’s the way it is, then that’s just the way it is. 

I sent him a friend request today, I doubt he’ll accept, but who knows? If nothing else, it might at least make him laugh. ^_^ 

And I do play, and will play more. The whole thing just completely bummed me out for a while. But, bullies gonna bully...and I just need to focus on a new strategy. If the friend request doesn’t work, I think attacking him back, even though I can’t even come close to winning yet, will at least help me recuperate at least some of my hard earned gold. 

I am confused though on how he attacks me specifically every day. Don’t you have to look someone up each time? Or how else is he doing that? Seems quite a hassle to do all that...I don’t know why he’s so obsessed with me. Though, my avatar is pretty cute. ;) 

Thanks again, and the fellow’s name is MulleManne...watch out for that name, if he attacks you, you may see that name a lot! ;) 

Edited by LadyImperatrix

3 minutes ago, LadyImperatrix said:

Thanks for all the suggestions. :) I can’t join another alliance...or rather, won’t. I’ve been with the Unicorns for three years now, I think. I am loyal to a fault. ;) As for the rest, we’ll see. I’ll try some of your suggestions and tactics. He attacked me 5 times already just today. Taking just gold, which is a pain, but if that’s the way it is, then that’s just the way it is. 

I sent him a friend request today, I doubt he’ll accept, but who knows? If nothing else, it might at least make him laugh. ^_^ 

And I do play, and will play more. The whole thing just completely bummed me out for a while. But, bullies gonna bully...and I just need to focus on a new strategy. If the friend request doesn’t work, I think attacking him back, even though I can’t even come close to winning yet, will at least help me recuperate at least some of my hard earned gold. 

I am confused though on how he attacks me specifically every day. Don’t you have to look someone up each time? Or how else is he doing that? Seems quite a hassle to do all that...I don’t know why he’s so obsessed with me. Though, my avatar is pretty cute. ;) 

Thanks again, and the fellow’s name is MulleManne...ya know, if you ever get bored and don’t know who to attack... ;) 

He has probably got you in his favourates list

19 minutes ago, Stay0Puft said:

@LadyImperatrix I see you have only 6 members in your alliance. If you really plan on playing more and get more satisfaction out of the game, I suggest you all move with the active members to a higher alliance.

It will be a big difference with your current experience (in wars for example).

As of today we have 8 teammates, so we should be able to participate in the war that starts this afternoon. Our lack of members is a recent development, we always had a decent number of players...recently though, our leader did a little housecleaning of inactive members, and then we lost a few others...and then it spiraled from there. We’ve been out the past two wars :( but I have faith that we shall return to our former glory...someday. ;) I wrote on the recruitment forum, but no takers as of yet. Here’s hoping... :)  

You are correct though...the past few weeks have not been as enjoyable, not being able to participate in wars, etc....and then with the harasser on top of it all. Yeah, definitely took its toll on my enjoyment of the game. But I can’t leave my alliance...I know, loyalty should only go so far...but I’ve been with them so long. Not the wisest move I suppose...but it’s important to me to be a part of the Unicorns. 🦄🦄🦄

Thanks for looking into that though, I appreciate it. :)