• Announcements

    • Alysea

      Community BAND   02/23/2016

      Hi all, If you wish to chat with the community, you can head out here: http://band.us/n/afabT0be63WeT Please note this is not a support channel and this is made by the players. It is not an official channel.
    • Alysea

      Titan Chests and Invitation Codes   03/08/2017

      Hey everyone, Please take a look at this topic to find more information about the Titan Chests and Invitation Codes: You also can share your Invitation Code here:
         
    • oisia

      Version 3.7 - Forge Your Items!   10/03/2017

      The update 3.7 is live. You can find more about the update in the thread:  
DoctorEviI

new chick heroes

Recommended Posts

which part of OR needs more chick heroes is not understandable?

more chicks> more motivation> more money for FG

win-win for all, new version should include bikini costumes , makeup, body size adjustment ,and taunts 

helen's hair's been curly for long, she needs some rest

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, DoctorEviI said:

which part of OR needs more chick heroes is not understandable?

more chicks> more motivation> more money for FG

win-win for all, new version should include bikini costumes , makeup, body size adjustment ,and taunts 

helen's hair's been curly for long, she needs some rest

Really? you are the kind of guy who when its possible in a game to up the girl breast at 36 DD? and change all of her look and physic like if you don't like her like she is? in a RPG or MMORPG you can do that because its normal they are RPG and MMORPG and you create your own perso but in OR sorry no just no. in a Tower defense game really?

let's me guess you are the kind of guy to have play Dead Alive Beach Volleyball just to see girl close naked in their bikini costumes? C'mon there is no place for that in OR

You know where to go on internet to see this kind of stuff

Edited by Warriornator

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/10/2017 at 1:04 PM, DoctorEviI said:

which part of OR needs more chick heroes is not understandable?

more chicks> more motivation> more money for FG

win-win for all, new version should include bikini costumes , makeup, body size adjustment ,and taunts 

helen's hair's been curly for long, she needs some rest

do you really think the devs are immature teens? You've got to be kidding me

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

LOL @Warriornator , @AwesomestKnightest just to make it clear, i deleted this game some time ago. it's just that there's a huge drama between couple teams in top 10 about who being allied with whom. I really think the suggestion would help reduce the arguments and keep some of the members busy enough not to comment on LINE :D, it will make them feed their manhood artificially and reduce stress.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, vasudeva1 said:

the new hero will be the same shit like Athena, strong at the beginning to make money run out and then with a good nerf will become junk

I'm guessing it will be Aphrodite, if not, then Aphrodite should've been instead of Helen of Troy, cause Aphrodite was the God of Beauty and Love in Greek Mythology

Edited by AwesomestKnightest

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, AwesomestKnightest said:

I'm guessing it will be Aphrodite, if not, then Aphrodite should've been instead of Helen of Troy, cause Aphrodite was the God of Beauty and Love in Greek Mythology

I think new hero will be "Artemis" the goddess of archers. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, AwesomestKnightest said:

I'm guessing it will be Aphrodite, if not, then Aphrodite should've been instead of Helen of Troy, cause Aphrodite was the God of Beauty and Love in Greek Mythology

it is not important who the new hero is, for me it may also be the Egyptian god Amon. I'm afraid that after getting 1000 gems for a power  slot and 1000 gems for units slot paid whit a real money , the new hero undergoes a heavy nerf with the usual and pathetic excuse to balance the game because the hero was ultra-refined. flargames always amke this shit.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, vasudeva1 said:

it is not important who the new hero is, for me it may also be the Egyptian god Amon. I'm afraid that after getting 1000 gems for a power  slot and 1000 gems for units slot paid whit a real money , the new hero undergoes a heavy nerf with the usual and pathetic excuse to balance the game because the hero was ultra-refined. flargames always amke this shit.

bro, honestly, this kind of talking will not bring to you what you want.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now