• Announcements

• Alysea

Community BAND   02/23/2016

Hi all, If you wish to chat with the community, you can head out here: http://band.us/n/afabT0be63WeT Please note this is not a support channel and this is made by the players. It is not an official channel.
    • Alysea

Titan Chests and Invitation Codes   03/08/2017

Hey everyone, Please take a look at this topic to find more information about the Titan Chests and Invitation Codes: You also can share your Invitation Code here:

• oisia

Version 3.7 - Forge Your Items!   10/03/2017

The update 3.7 is live. You can find more about the update in the thread:  
AwesomestKnightest

Make players hero stats come up

Why not add a simple new addition in the game where you can click on any players profile (like you can now) and when you see the hero, you can click on the hero and the stats of that hero will come up. I have a picture below.

Screenshot (75).png

Since there was absolutely no reaction to your post, I would assume that this change is not what others are asking for... For my part I don't want to reveal my hero's stats.

7 minutes ago, AlterPapi said:

Since there was absolutely no reaction to your post, I would assume that this change is not what others are asking for... For my part I don't want to reveal my hero's stats.

haha, yeah, it's not a big deal. I play Royal Revolt 2 and I'm just used to seeing other peoples stats. I guess it is different in this, cause you have a hero in defense

3 hours ago, AlterPapi said:

That don't change anything. If someone by example you got a player name : Dragon678 and you can see his defender can have 320k of HP what that change? You don't know if he has 15K life on hit or a lots of Frosbite,Damage Reflection,etc. You can see his HP,Leadership and Damage but that don't means you can beat it easily and win the raid.

This kind of add in the game can help us because if we see the opponent we attack have  a defender too much powerful then you can avoid him and you save 16 trophy

I am sure this add will benefit everyone. 

I can give you the perfect example : Take the game Iron Blade of Gameloft. Before the update the PVP was random no way to see their strenght in defense no info, no clue of the troops in defense and no way to avoid the random fight. Now with the update few week ago we can see the strenght, the defense troops and all and now we can choose to avoid or fight weaker one but that don't change anything in final. Why? because sadly the legendary equipment is too much powerful and the opponent same if he have 500k or 600k don't change anything random or not. You beat everyone easy

So same if we can see the defender HP and damage is not enough to reveal if you can beat him or not but give a little clue of the fight. if the attacker who attack you have worst skills or worst equipment,worst level of power and units and all you will continue to receive trophy and they will continue to fail in your base

Edited by Warriornator