• Announcements

• Alysea

Community BAND   02/23/2016

Hi all, If you wish to chat with the community, you can head out here: http://band.us/n/afabT0be63WeT Please note this is not a support channel and this is made by the players. It is not an official channel.
    • Alysea

Titan Chests and Invitation Codes   03/08/2017

Hey everyone, Please take a look at this topic to find more information about the Titan Chests and Invitation Codes: You also can share your Invitation Code here:

• oisia

Version 3.7 - Forge Your Items!   10/03/2017

The update 3.7 is live. You can find more about the update in the thread:  
NymNymeria

Special object: forge or not forge?

He is not asking for the stat hight, he is asking: is the stat useful... @Warriornator
I would say depends on the rest of the equipment. Frostbite deals ice dmg (nice against Phoenix) and slows targets. You can combine it with area dmg, so you have the chance on every target that gets dmg. You can also use it on towers. They get also slown. So if you are focused on cooldown: no it's not that good. If you focused on area dmg with attack speed: yes it's awesome.

Edited by PanicMind

don't worrie I know he asked if Frostbite worth it but at same time I give him trick for better result. Frostbite never got it but I know is very dangerous to kill Minotaur,Phoenix and Lapedos and Gate in other world the most useful perk in the game. Because like 50% of buidling and units are weak to ice so that why I say go for it without hesitate

If you combine Frostbite,Okeanos and Siren together you have a counter of the majority of base

Edited by Warriornator

2 hours ago, Warriornator said:

don't worrie I know he asked if Frostbite worth it but at same time I give him trick for better result. Frostbite never got it but I know is very dangerous to kill Minotaur,Phoenix and Lapedos and Gate in other world the most useful perk in the game. Because like 50% of buidling and units are weak to ice so that why I say go for it without hesitate

If you never got this perk, you cannot objectively say it's the most useful perk, even if you have heard it. You have to test it yourself with different combos to make your own experience before talking about it.
For example, i did not have it too and that's why i cannot help the author because i don't want to write potential misleading information.

PS: it's not an attack but an advice :)

there is a different about a perk like damage reflection where when you never use it you cannot say if its the most dangerous one or the most useful one or useless one because Damage reflection do something else and a perk like Frostbite its obvious at 1000 km far its the most useful in the game because your attack do ice. I don't need to have it or test it to know Frostbite its the most dangerous perk in the game. If you play with weakness you know ice do real damage in base and if you know Minotaur,lapedos,Gate,Phoenix are weak to ice then you know without use it Frostbite is the perk to have in this game if you have a change to have it

its like RR2 its not because you never use Firestorm you cannot say anything about it. Every player know Firestorm is the most dangerous spells when you know 50% of tower are weak to Fire. the same thing for toxic cloud its not because you never use it you cannot know is power. Everyone know toxic cloud perk is the most dangerous in the game and the most useful because of his slow perk

So the logic behind you don't use it you cannot talk its just a worst logic

Edited by Warriornator

It does not depend only on the type of base you are facing, but also on your style of gameplay and the items of your hero.
So it's a little more subtle than just checking the enemy base ;)

Concerning RR2, i doubt TC is still the most dangerous in the game and the most useful after the big nerf done by flaregame (but don't say what i did not say, TC is still useful, but probably not the most useful).