• Announcements

• Alysea

Community BAND   02/23/2016

Hi all, If you wish to chat with the community, you can head out here: http://band.us/n/afabT0be63WeT Please note this is not a support channel and this is made by the players. It is not an official channel.
    • Alysea

Titan Chests and Invitation Codes   03/08/2017

Hey everyone, Please take a look at this topic to find more information about the Titan Chests and Invitation Codes: You also can share your Invitation Code here:

• oisia

Version 3.7 - Forge Your Items!   10/03/2017

The update 3.7 is live. You can find more about the update in the thread:  

Hello everyone, first I want to appreciate FlareGames for such a good game and a recent update, but people still leaving the game for some reason. And the most sad part is that many good alliances just falling a part just because they lost 2-3 wars in the row. So I have a suggestion to FlareGames to come up with something like a Clan Wars , one’s a month or one’s in two months at least . My idea is to let us make groups of 100-200 players with war length for a week . And to make everyone to be equal , put a limit of levels, PRO clan “lvl 116+, modern clan lvl 105-115, beginner clan lvl 85-104. I think it will be so much fun. 

And yes almost forgot, why don’t you guys make a war chat , so we can bitc* on each other there lol :)

Please let me know what you guys think about it in the comments below ✌🏽✌🏽✌🏽

With love from P.R.I.D.E 🛡⚔️, 🛡Щит и Меч⚔️

Привет всем, сначала я хочу по благодарить FlareGames с такой хорошей игрой и недавним обновлением, но люди по-прежнему оставляют игру по какой-то причине. И самая печальная часть состоит в том, что многие хорошие союзы просто распадаются только потому что они проиграли 2-3 войны подряд. Поэтому у меня есть предложение для FlareGames придумать что-то вроде Clan Wars, по крайней мере раз в месяц или  два месяца. Моя идея состоит в том, чтобы позволить нам создавать группы из 100-200 игроков с длительностью войны в течение недели. и чтобы сделать всех равными, поставить предел уровней, PRO clan «lvl 120+, Усовершенствованный клан lvl 110-119, начинающий клан 90-109 lvl. Я думаю что это будет очень весело.

И да, чуть не забыл, почему бы вам не сделать чат для войны, ну чтобы мы могли по пизд*** там на друг друга lol :)

Пожалуйста, дайте мне знать, что вы думаете об этом в комментариях ниже. ✌🏽✌🏽✌🏽

С любовью от P.R.I.D.E 🛡⚔️, 🛡Щит и Меч⚔️

Edited by Onelove007

I like the idea of having a different format of war, even a "mega war" like this. Maybe people would interact more with each other, especially with people who would normally be "enemies".

@Hellslord that’s actually a really good question, I think what FlareGames can do is create something similar like a an Odyssey, where we , as a team going against they’re players. They can just set a number that we have to reach as a team if we do we win if we don’t then we’re suck lol And the prices for the victory could be anything from chest to gems, it’s up to FlareGames whatever they wonna do. 

I'd like to see anything that freshens up war.

In particular I'd like to see Skirmish retired. It doesn't utilize the war map well, which was designed for 7 strikes. It's not short and weird like Clash. It's basically just as many attacks as Campaign, compressed into a shorter time frame, with more stress and worse rewards.

It's for the birds!

1 hour ago, dumpster said:

I'd like to see anything that freshens up war.

In particular I'd like to see Skirmish retired. It doesn't utilize the war map well, which was designed for 7 strikes. It's not short and weird like Clash. It's basically just as many attacks as Campaign, compressed into a shorter time frame, with more stress and worse rewards.

It's for the birds!

Honestly same war design for loooong time bored me. A design with less pressure would be better.