• Announcements

• Alysea

Discord Server   09/28/2016

Hello everyone, We now have a Discord Server for Royal Revolt 2! You can head out here to join us! Please note that this is not a support channel and it is not an official channel. If you need to contact the support, please go here: http://support.flaregames.com
ahadi21

my purchase has not arrived yet (Small Grab Bag)

on June 13, 2017 I bought a small grab bag 10 times. I've reported to flaregames but did not finish. after I told my friend in Denmark, he suggested to report back via flothaboss, with hope soon to be resolved.

here I attach my proof of purchase of 10 pieces.

so I say, I hope to get my rights back, considering the money I spend not a little. for the help and attention I say thank you

Hey 

His problem is he have paid for it but haven't got the package he have paid for. :(

If you read what he tried to tell, that is he show you the documention from his bank, money is tranfered to flare game from his bank,:angry:

but still he have not recieved the offer in packet of the "the time offer"  He is still waiting for recieve the chest and protickets he have paid for.
Please try help him get the packets

Kindly from Korsaa

2 hours ago, korsaa said:

Hey 

His problem is he have paid for it but haven't got the package he have paid for. :(

If you read what he tried to tell, that is he show you the documention from his bank, money is tranfered to flare game from his bank,:angry:

but still he have not recieved the offer in packet of the "the time offer"  He is still waiting for recieve the chest and protickets he have paid for.
Please try help him get the packets

Kindly from Korsaa

You can help your friend to file a ticket to support flaregames. Only they that can solve your friend problem,

Edited by RoyaleDing2

Heyy 

I have done that plus helped him now write to facebook also, so both way done.
Lets hope he soon get his packets he have paid for :D

Ty for try help. Kindly from Korsaa

10 minutes ago, korsaa said:

Heyy 

I have done that plus helped him now write to facebook also, so both way done.
Lets hope he soon get his packets he have paid for :D

Ty for try help. Kindly from Korsaa

After you file a ticket, you'll be contacted via email, so it's not over yet. Watch your email (that you wrote when you file a ticket) for further investigation process.

Yeah, hope all is well. 😊

Heyy RoyaleDing

I know dear, and have help him in understand it all. He is from Indonesia and not the best in English. But together and use picture and google translate he got it :D 

Now we just wait for the ticket to come 

ty for fast respond and help so far 

kindly korsaa

Quick heads-up: I've removed the attachments from the post. Please do not post receipts and/or other personally identifiable information in the forums. This is for your protection. 

If you've already filed a ticket with customer support, they should assist you shortly. :) 

Thanks for the assist, @RoyaleDing2, we appreciate it!