• Announcements

• Alysea

Discord Server   09/28/2016

Hello everyone, We now have a Discord Server for Royal Revolt 2! You can head out here to join us! Please note that this is not a support channel and it is not an official channel. If you need to contact the support, please go here: http://support.flaregames.com
Morfoz78

Subscription

HI All.

I have bought pro-league subscription on 11.09.2017. I decided that I do not want this anymore on 09.10.2017. I canceled My Subscription properly . ( Got also email that it has been canceled) but  i was charged again with 10.99 euro at 11.10.2017 ..WTF?? Can someone explain me this? Thanks in Advance.

Edited by Morfoz78

Heya Morfoz,

Sorry to hear you were billed again after cancelling your subscription! If you haven't already done so, could you please file a ticket with our support team so they can investigate what went wrong and assist you more directly? You can file a ticket with them here: https://flaregames.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Please make sure to include your IGN, and any details you think might be relevant (such as the dates). 

Thank you!

4 hours ago, Morfoz78 said:

HI All.

I have bought pro-league subscription on 11.09.2017. I decided that I do not want this anymore on 09.10.2017. I canceled My Subscription properly . ( Got also email that it has been canceled) but  i was charged again with 10.99 euro at 11.10.2017 ..WTF?? Can someone explain me this? Thanks in Advance.

Its Flare what do you expect! 

6 hours ago, Morfoz78 said:

HI @flaretara

Another member in my alliance has the same problem as me.. So it seems to be biggest issue..please check. Thanks

Welcome in the world of money trap. Some company tell you yes you can cancel at anytime your subscription but the problem is once you have buy the subcription you are trap forever there. Flare will keep suck your money same if you have cancel. Little advice for the others don't buy anything from Flare or your money will hurt ;)

Good luck if one day you escape off this trap

Edited by Warriornator