• Announcements

• Alysea

Community BAND   02/23/2016

Hi all, If you wish to chat with the community, you can head out here: http://band.us/n/afabT0be63WeT Please note this is not a support channel and this is made by the players. It is not an official channel.
    • Alysea

Titan Chests and Invitation Codes   03/08/2017

Hey everyone, Please take a look at this topic to find more information about the Titan Chests and Invitation Codes: You also can share your Invitation Code here:

• oisia

Version 3.8.0 - The Hunt Begins   11/20/2017

Hello Olympians,  The update 3.8 is live. You can find more about the update in the thread:   Thanks, Your Olympus Rising Team  
Isjerryhuang

Game access in China for Android phones

Dear Dev. team,

I think you probably know OR is not available in China for Android phones, and furthermore, whenever a player visits China, although he/she has downloaded OR and could play before enter China, he/she can't log in during the visit. Is there anything you can do regarding this? My colleague is very annoyed every time when he needs to have a business trip to China, and we lose a powerful member during a war if he is in China by that time. Do you have a plan to make OR available in China for Android phones?

Look forward to your reply sincerely.

BR

7 hours ago, Isjerryhuang said:

Dear Dev. team,

I think you probably know OR is not available in China for Android phones, and furthermore, whenever a player visits China, although he/she has downloaded OR and could play before enter China, he/she can't log in during the visit. Is there anything you can do regarding this? My colleague is very annoyed every time when he needs to have a business trip to China, and we lose a powerful member during a war if he is in China by that time. Do you have a plan to make OR available in China for Android phones?

Look forward to your reply sincerely.

BR

Does a VPN work?

Sorry for this weird question but why each game are not available in China? Do you have a politic or something who don't allow game to be release there? I play Art of Conquest on Ipad and the game in China has been release like 5 month after the game was release. Here like over 1 year. So there is a reason why China don't have game there?

56 minutes ago, Warriornator said:

ah ok I understand more now in China there censorship and the law there is enough complicated. All Itunes and App store are illegal in China :

https://techcrunch.com/2017/07/29/apple-removes-vpn-apps-from-the-app-store-in-china/

There must be some ways to install vpn's other than adroid/apple app stores or ways to change dns settings 😢

4 hours ago, Hellslord said:

Does a VPN work?

Unfortunately, personal VPN is illegal in China, AND not working, especially now. And we really love to enjoy the game with normal process instead of through VPN that u don't know when it might become not working at any time.