• Announcements

• Alysea

Discord Server   09/28/2016

Hello everyone, We now have a Discord Server for Royal Revolt 2! You can head out here to join us! Please note that this is not a support channel and it is not an official channel. If you need to contact the support, please go here: http://support.flaregames.com
Maerique

Stop Making the Game Stupid!

6 hours ago, Fourofjacks said:

easiest one. you probably forgot after few hours.

If you want to argue bring me facts. I don't care about this thread enough to read back through your post to find something I missed. Is that nice? No. But I told you from the beginning I'm a jackass don't be surprised.

Also you keep asking for this thread to die,  but as I pointed out you keep reposting.  You are the cause of your own problem.  I don't see it as a problem.  As I said before: your move.

Edited by Maerique

5 hours ago, Maerique said:

If you want to argue bring me facts. I don't care about this thread enough to read back through your post to find something I missed. Is that nice? No. But I told you from the beginning I'm a jackass don't be surprised.

Don't want to argue, just pointing out where you keeping going wrong.
As you say, no point bringing you facts, you won't read / understand anyway.

5 hours ago, Maerique said:

Also you keep asking for this thread to die,  but as I pointed out you keep reposting.  You are the cause of your own problem.  I don't see it as a problem.  As I said before: your move.

I didn't ask for it to die, I said its sad you keep wanting to keep this thread going.
I only suggested to let it die already, I have no problem keeping this thread going, when I get bored I'll stop on my own accord.

Looks like others also agree this thread should die, few more bumps of useless posts maybe it'll get locked.

Edited by Fourofjacks

1 hour ago, QuantumApocalypse said:

@oPelle

He's a mod right?

Nope, he's not a mod.

But I'm not sure there's been enough personal insults flung around to warrant them stepping in - there are plenty of useless threads that aren't locked. The most I've done is referred to Maerique's actions as childish, he's pretty much accepted this and happy to say he is being a jackass, so I don't even know if you consider that an insult.

They'd probably lock it if requested by Maerique as its his thread, but that puts him in a lose - lose situation and it'll mean he acknowledges the way he went about 'suggesting changes' was not the right one. If you've read his posts, he already has plans to bump this thread in 6-12months if / when things are implemented to try prove his point that being a jackass can get things done faster. And if locked, he won't get more views and posts.

Obviously he has other suggestions that have been implemented in the same timeframe - without being a jackass about it. And certainly other suggestions from others have been implemented faster recently without all the language.

So its a moot point where even if his suggestions here get implemented, the way he has gone about it is still proven wrong.
maybe you can convince him to request closing the thread, or start dishing out enough personal insults to get the thread closed.

Edited by Fourofjacks

It seems Mr. Listen To My Suggestions Dammit & Mr. Your Suggestions Don't Matter So Shut Up will be going like this till the forum shuts down. This has long gone beyond meaningful ranting. When even other users are asking for intervention then it really is time for one. @KKStar @Heroesflorian

The lock is pretty rusty, shall it be used, not yet. :D 

It's fine as long as what you want to convey is being conveyed without dropping too many f-bombs are indulging in fights. ;) This game has got nothing to do with real life aspect, since I really don't think in real life, you'd absorb about 100 arrows in battle and still dance near the castle gate. :P So you could post a topic full of recommendations as long as it is not abusive and can be debated upon without going off-topic meaninglessly.

So, if spotted once again, any fight or off-topic post in this topic, it will get locked. ;) 

11 hours ago, Fourofjacks said:

As you say, no point bringing you facts, you won't read / understand anyway.

To help you out, just because....  Wow you won't shut up....  Thanks for the constant bumping. 

I think you were upset that I had commented that they fixed Gargoyles as I had requested them to.

You thought the fix was prior to this thread. 

But I asked them to change that months before this thread!

I just repeated it in this thread!

But no, I asked and received.  Thanks Flare, they actually might be improving now that Flothaboss is with them, or even prior to Flothaboss (just covering my bases)!

Now show us how you've been a use to the community, @Fourofjacks.  (Other than constantly bumping my posts, thanks again.)

53 minutes ago, Maerique said:

I think you were upset that I had commented that they fixed Gargoyles as I had requested them to.

wrong. I pointed out you were wrong about the new dungeons giving level 6 gargs when the new dungeon is level 7. You even acknowledged this 

56 minutes ago, Maerique said:

You thought the fix was prior to this thread. 

But I asked them to change that months before this thread!

wrong again. I pointing out even with new stats, gargs aren't good on offense. When you are hoping / thinking they might be useful like your suggestion.

1 hour ago, Maerique said:

Now show us how you've been a use to the community, @Fourofjacks.  (Other than constantly bumping my posts, thanks again.)

Jackasses should be told to grow up. The community suffers when jackasses band together on the forums ranting about the game, and people do not try to tell them they are wrong.
I also provide useful facts, such as above that garg 6 is not in the new dungeon, which as above you got wrong and misled 

Also I see your bug report thread giving thanks to flare, even though they introduced a bug. You could easily have been a jackass about it there, so looks like I have helped there too.

Many people would have long not bothered, but as you are finding out, I could go on all day.
Just as I'm also happy to bump your thread, as you say you are not proud of your actions, but keep wanting to display them - I am happy to help.

It doesn't faze me I'm arguing with stupid and probably have little hope to achieve anything.

4 hours ago, KKStar said:

The lock is pretty rusty, shall it be used, not yet. :D 

It's fine as long as what you want to convey is being conveyed without dropping too many f-bombs are indulging in fights. ;) This game has got nothing to do with real life aspect, since I really don't think in real life, you'd absorb about 100 arrows in battle and still dance near the castle gate. :P So you could post a topic full of recommendations as long as it is not abusive and can be debated upon without going off-topic meaninglessly.

So, if spotted once again, any fight or off-topic post in this topic, it will get locked. ;) 

I think you missed all the f-bombs on the first page.
You probably haven't followed it, but I can tell you, this topic is MUCH more off topic than on topic about recommendations.
I'd say there's barely any posts on topic.

As promised, topic locked. ;) 

20 minutes ago, Fourofjacks said:

I think you missed all the f-bombs on the first page.
You probably haven't followed it, but I can tell you, this topic is MUCH more off topic than on topic about recommendations.
I'd say there's barely any posts on topic.

I did see every post. ;) This topic is now gone totally off-topic and don't these arguments will douse. :/