• Announcements

• Alysea

Discord Server   09/28/2016

Hello everyone, We now have a Discord Server for Royal Revolt 2! You can head out here to join us! Please note that this is not a support channel and it is not an official channel. If you need to contact the support, please go here: http://support.flaregames.com
Maerique

Stop Making the Game Stupid!

Did you know Vikings are Weak to Ice!  As we all know the warriors from the cold north have one weakness!  Despite the fact that they were born in an ice hut, and they make long pilgramages through the arctic circle.  Their weakness is Ice!

Flare, you f#cking idiots!

Did you know what to do with a witch?  "Burn the Witch!"  You are right!

But the f#cking idiots at Flare Games were wrong, this time they thought it was Ice!

Don't tell me it's balancing just switch the f#cking weaknesses!  Then you still have one weak to one and the other weak to the other! 

F#cking idiots!

Next guess what else is weak to Ice.

The Werewolf!  The monster of the cold north.  One of the few creatures capable of standing temperatures 60 below! 

F#cking idiots!

Did you think I was going to stop now?

F#cking idiots!

Why do both Cannons and Mortars have the same Weakness? 

They are very similar in use on defense.  And if one was weak to Ice and one Fire you'd have a reason to salt and pepper your defense with both!

F#cking idiots!

And if you need more things weak to Ice to keep the Fire/Ice balance, just don't make every single f#cking building weak to Fire! 

Why do the Firebolt Tower and Lighting Tower have the exact same weakness.  They are the only two Towers that set back from the path.  Give one a weakness to Ice and another a Weakness to Fire then you have two truly unique defensive Towers.

Idiots!

But back to the stuff I'm more upset about!

Why is the Gargoyle, a unit clearly intended to carry his bomb and destroy buildings only useful on defense? 

It's not like you couldn't resolve the problem, you already have your stupid Witch with stats that vary 300% from offense to defense! 

Just boost the Gargoyle's offensive stats until he's useful!

F#cking idiots!

Or try making him always jump from one lane to another.  This would allow him to clear enemies ahead of your King!  Or when your King's made it to the end of the path (on most path designs) it would allow Gargoyles to skip over 50% of the path and reach the king even faster than a Werewolf!  (This change alone might make the Gargoyle useful!)

I don't want new units!  I want you to fix the ones you already created!

F#cking idiots!

How come we get a new f#cking Pal every weak, but in 3 years there's never been an attempt to make the Gargoyle work?

F#cking idiots!

And if you thought I was done....

What the f#ck is up with the subscription?

You want people to pay $100 f#cking dollars a month?

That's like most people's cellphone bill!  That's a 1/4 of the average car payment!  I've never really said anything about the excessive desperate pleading for money, but you are f#cking bastards!

You know the most lucrative game ever: Clash Royale, it's almost completely silent when it comes to money!  And any time you spend a gem, it makes you confirm it! 

And Clash Royale makes about $1 billion yearly!  The entire net worth of Flaregames is less than 10% that!  That means they could by 10 of you with their yearly profit and it wouldn't effect their net worth cause that was just the profit!

So maybe you're f#cking wrong idiots!

Finally, if you thought that was all I had to bitch about you're so damn wrong!

There's f#cking Paladins, Arrow Towers (remember those tower you made us build in the tutorial), the f#cking Toxic Cloud!

Please just let us play your f#cking game!

Edited by Maerique

2 hours ago, QuantumApocalypse said:

Not wrong though

Being an @ss is simply the best way to get noticed online.  ;-)
Plus I am pretty p!ssed, I've put a lot of commitment into this game for them to just f#ck me!

Edited by Maerique

in a way Maerique have totally right. Look in the game and watch each stuffs. I am pretty sure they sell this game to another company like Gameloft or Gameinsight or whatever and in few update they will find all the mistake Flare have do and fix them.

@Maerique you have forget some stuffs to add in your post. Like Paladin who is worst designed since day 1 and useless. Arrow Tower where no one use it and worst designed since day 1 and useless. Like you mention all the weakness who are wrong since day 1. You have forget to mentioned they have weaken non boosted Necromancer and buffed boosted Necromancer. You have forget to mention all the nerf in the game : Toxic cloud,Firestorm,Froster,Necromancer,etc...

the list of mistake from Flare its just too big to be write here. You need to read all post since 3 year ago and its impressive the unknowledge from them. Without forget all the problem RR2 encounter with lag,problem of video and more,etc...

Edited by Warriornator

2 minutes ago, Warriornator said:

in a way Maerique have totally right. Look in the game and watch each stuffs. I am pretty sure they sell this game to another company like Gameloft or Gameinsight or whatever and in few update they will find all the mistake Flare have do and fix them.

@Maerique you have forget some stuffs to add in your post. Like Paladin who is worst designed since day 1 and useless. Arrow Tower where no one use it and worst designed since day 1 and useless. Like you mention all the weakness who are wrong since day 1. You have forget to mentioned they have weaken non boosted Necromancer and buffed boosted Necromancer. You have forget to mention all the nerf in the game : Toxic cloud,Firestorm,Froster,Necromancer,etc...

the list of mistake from Flare its just too big to be write here. You need to read all post since 3 year ago and its impressible the unknowledge from them. Without forget all the problem RR2 encounter with lag,problem of video and more,etc...

Yeah, I should have noted this is not an inclusive list!  ;-)

2 hours ago, Maerique said:

I did feel like I should have leveled up or something.

Well this is flare we're talking about so reward = suck.

Maybe the gold reward for 1000 f#ckings will be at least remotely useful.

15 hours ago, Maerique said:

Did you know Vikings are Weak to Ice!  As we all know the warriors from the cold north have one weakness!  Despite the fact that they were born in an ice hut, and they make long pilgramages through the arctic circle.  Their weakness is Ice!

i think you are thinking of Eskimos. Most vikings were farmers

Just now, Fourofjacks said:

i think you are thinking of Eskimos. Most vikings were farmers

Actually this is the English definition of Viking:

Vi·king
ˈvīkiNG/
noun
plural noun: Vikings
  1. any of the Scandinavian seafaring pirates and traders who raided and settled in many parts of northwestern Europe in the 8th–11th centuries.
Origin
from Old Norse víkingr, from vík ‘creek’ or Old English wīc ‘camp, dwelling place.’

It is true they were related to a lot of farmers. 
But being of that ethnicity myself.  I can tell you it is true that even the farmers if they were born in the winter were often born in an outbuilding which was similar in many ways to an igloo. 

image.png

8 hours ago, Fourofjacks said:

I am guessing too that many more vikings died due to the cold rather than when it got hot.

Maybe so but with that logic everything in the game should have a weakness to ice (maybe except frosters but then again...). And maybe buildings should get a higher susceptability to explosive damage after being frozen, being made more brittle due to the cold? Or completely fall apart if hit with a ice & fire combo (b'cuz y'know, physics)?

1 hour ago, JiggleFizziks said:

Maybe so but with that logic everything in the game should have a weakness to ice (maybe except frosters but then again...). And maybe buildings should get a higher susceptability to explosive damage after being frozen, being made more brittle due to the cold? Or completely fall apart if hit with a ice & fire combo (b'cuz y'know, physics)?

compare what the viking is wearing compared to other units then his weakness makes perfect sense :D

34 minutes ago, Fourofjacks said:

compare what the viking is wearing compared to other units then his weakness makes perfect sense :D

He's a Viking his natural habitat gets down to -40 Fahrenheit.  F#ck any reasoning you're wrong his weakness is not Ice.  Final answer!  F#ck Flare!

45 minutes ago, Maerique said:

He's a Viking his natural habitat gets down to -40 Fahrenheit.  F#ck any reasoning you're wrong his weakness is not Ice.  Final answer!  F#ck Flare!

Bonus marks, what weakness should he have?

weakness to being healed / shielded since that would put into question his fearsome macho warrior manliness and cause him to crumble to his knees in a sobbing mess?

6 hours ago, Fourofjacks said:

Bonus marks, what weakness should he have?

weakness to being healed / shielded since that would put into question his fearsome macho warrior manliness and cause him to crumble to his knees in a sobbing mess?

I already gave my opinion on that....

On 10/17/2017 at 9:59 PM, Maerique said:

Did you know Vikings are Weak to Ice!

Did you know what to do with a witch?  Burn the Witch!

But the f#cking idiots at Flare Games...

Don't tell me it's balancing just switch the f#cking weaknesses!  Then you still have one weak to one and the other weak to the other!

9 hours ago, JiggleFizziks said:

I know what unit would have a resistance to ice - Russians! :P

Actually my brother lives in Siberia and said they had a warmer summer than New York did.  :(

On 10/18/2017 at 3:59 AM, Maerique said:

Flare, you f#cking idiots!

Did you know what to do with a witch?  "Burn the Witch!"  You are right!

But the f#cking idiots at Flare Games were wrong, this time they thought it was Ice!

F#cking idiots!

Next guess what else is weak to Ice.

The Werewolf!  The monster of the cold north.  One of the few creatures capable of standing temperatures 60 below! 

F#cking idiots!

Did you think I was going to stop now?

F#cking idiots!

Why do both Cannons and Mortars have the same Weakness? 

They are very similar in use on defense.  And if one was weak to Ice and one Fire you'd have a reason to salt and pepper your defense with both!

F#cking idiots!

And if you need more things weak to Ice to keep the Fire/Ice balance, just don't make every single f#cking building weak to Fire! 

Why do the Firebolt Tower and Lighting Tower have the exact same weakness.  They are the only two Towers that set back from the path.  Give one a weakness to Ice and another a Weakness to Fire then you have two truely unique defensive Towers.

Idiots!  (I'll be nice about that "Idiots" and leave off the F#cking, cause I'm not that upset about that one.)

But back to the stuff I'm more upset about!

Why is the Gargoyle, a unit clearly intended to carry his bomb and destroy buildings only useful on defense? 

It's not like you couldn't resolve the problem, you already have your stupid Witch with stats that vary 300% from offense to defense! 

Just boost the Gargoyle's offensive stats until he's useful!

F#cking idiots!

I don't want new units!  I want you to fix the ones you already created!

F#cking idiots!

How come we get a new f#cking Pal every weak, but in 3 years there's never been an attempt to make the Gargoyle work?

F#cking idiots!

And if you thought I was done....

What the f#ck is up with the subscription?

You want people to pay $100 f#cking dollars a month?

That's like most people's cellphone bill!  That's a 1/4 of the average car payment!  I've never really said anything about the excessive desperate pleading for money, but you are f#cking bastards!

You know the most lucrative game ever: Clash Royale, it's almost completely silent when it comes to money!  And any time you spend a gem, it makes you confirm it! 

And Clash Royale makes about $1 billion yearly!  The entire net worth of Flaregames is less than 10% that!  That means they could by 10 of you with their yearly profit and it wouldn't effect their net worth cause that was just the profit!

So maybe you're f#cking wrong idiots!

Finally, if you thought that was all I had to bitch about you're so damn wrong!

There's f#cking Paladins, Arrow Towers (remember those you made us build), the f#cking Toxic Cloud!

Please just let us play your f#cking game!

And the final score is.... @Maerique  1       @flaregames   0....   wow bro..just wow:lol: