• Announcements

• Alysea

Discord Server   09/28/2016

Hello everyone, We now have a Discord Server for Royal Revolt 2! You can head out here to join us! Please note that this is not a support channel and it is not an official channel. If you need to contact the support, please go here: http://support.flaregames.com
Zillah

Fix the base defense algorithm

2 hours ago, bensonjutton said:

Putting toners at the gate is part of the game. With good strategy you can get them down without damaging the gate.

My solution of counting towers/obstacles/spikes that are not placed as already destroyed would take out the lame bases with only two towers at the gate, cause then you score already 95% even when leaving those towers in place. Simpel solution to a complex problem ;-)

Your solution? Me and others already suggested that a long time ago.

The situation will even get worse as long as we do not have a fix for this.
Basilisk Towers just have been made stronger in the maintenance break today and they already are good gate towers.

It does not seem to me like Flare is taking this seriously... They destroy the need for defense strategy in a strategic game and do not even recognize it by themselves. Very sad.

Edited by MagischerKoenig

32 minutes ago, MagischerKoenig said:

Basilisk Towers just have been made stronger in the maintenance break today and they already are good gate towers.

It does not seem to me like Flare is taking this seriously... They destroy the need for defense strategy in a strategic game and do not even recognize it by themselves. Very sad.

If you're kind enough to mobilize your entire team to place just 2 basilisk towers this coming war, maybe all your opponents will make a scene to get flare's further attention haha

35 minutes ago, MagischerKoenig said:

In 1-2 wars everyone will beat this bases easy

its still easy right now, for me its very good bases, i can pass through with gold equipment most of them

im sure it will gone soon

43 minutes ago, MagischerKoenig said:

Thank you for offending everyone again and also showing us the finger in your avatar.

Someone should clean up here!

Those finger was for Cromka)

cromka failed ninja, my little enemies made this pic

its my most loved pic from RR2))

i didnt offend someone here.

if i see stupid post i always say that its stupid) nothing more)

Edited by Cromka1

Remember, the solution must be simple, Flare don't seem to have the dev time to do something complex, so either:

• Remove the two gate spots nearest the gate
  • Have killing the gate always count as 100%
  • Allow the timer keep going till all defenses destroyed <- quite hard due to the castle gate animation and then do more waves come out of a destroyed castle?

I'd also be careful not to conflate two issues, the level 80 alliances is nothing to do with the gate tower problem.  Here's a new flash, at some point we'll have level 85 alliances!  If not, the game will be dead an buried instead.

1 hour ago, neilr81 said:

Remember, the solution must be simple, Flare don't seem to have the dev time to do something complex, so either:

• Remove the two gate spots nearest the gate
  • Have killing the gate always count as 100%
  • Allow the timer keep going till all defenses destroyed <- quite hard due to the castle gate animation and then do more waves come out of a destroyed castle?

I'd also be careful not to conflate two issues, the level 80 alliances is nothing to do with the gate tower problem.  Here's a new flash, at some point we'll have level 85 alliances!  If not, the game will be dead an buried instead.

this towers are not big deal, but really boring. Its too boring. You dnt kill base but kill towers

another side- in war you MUST use scroll or you will not have enough time.

i think easy is make just 1 missed tower is missed 1%. No matter how many towers was on path. Thats easiest way i think

Edited by Cromka1

24 minutes ago, Cromka1 said:

i think easy is make just 1 missed tower is missed 1%. No matter how many towers was on path. Thats easiest way i think

That would solve the problem.

The top alliances would still have to scroll to get 100% during war. The ninja event would still be the same.

Gem wise, Flare would not be affected by this.

As long as the outcome is the same 1 or more towers when missing the same number of towers.

Maybe a graduated % for towers/obs missed starting at 1% and climbing to 3 to 4 %.

The problem with letting you continue after gate is its hack and smash is as good as technic for results.

Edited by whatsa

I'd limit "destroyed gate = 100%" to raids against players and maybe ninja. Because in festivals I like me 99% victories. :D

4 hours ago, MagischerKoenig said:

Funny, you posted there this morning. Bad memory? :lol::lol::lol:

Maybe he was drunk. :P

I just hope they also fix their stupidly expensive boost/ally level cost in future update so that more people can actually play the game at 100%...each update all I see is more alliances shutting down due to financial trouble or cuz they try to save up by turnig off boost and in return loses players who want boost while unable to attract new players for the same reason...I think this is the only game that charges money to run and level up alliances, which is stupid on so many levels and this gate tower base are one of its negative effect...

Its the reason this game never grow (despite FG claiming the opposite) its just too expensive...its fine if its expensive for individuals but nope, gotta involve the whole team yep...people spend so that they can support their not so rich ally members...at some point it is a burden...feeding your own family not enough, gotta feed your online family too lol!

25 minutes ago, Fii Nami said:

I just hope they also fix their stupidly expensive boost/ally level cost in future update so that more people can actually play the game at 100%...each update all I see is more alliances shutting down due to financial trouble or cuz they try to save up by turnig off boost and in return loses players who want boost while unable to attract new players for the same reason...I think this is the only game that charges money to run and level up alliances, which is stupid on so many levels and this gate tower base are one of its negative effect...

Its the reason this game never grow (despite FG claiming the opposite) its just too expensive...its fine if its expensive for individuals but nope, gotta involve the whole team yep...people spend so that they can support their not so rich ally members...at some point it is a burden...feeding your own family not enough, gotta feed your online family too lol!

Unfortunately flare have never understood the simple sell to the masses and grow but have taken an extort from the few. look at subscriptions .... lol its a joke 

6 months ago i asked for them and my examples were 3, $ 5, 7 and some larger ones. But no they opted for crazy levels and have a few hundred max. now they could argue they make just as much? but at what cost? does it benefit the community to have such a huge disparity from one group to another? im sure their wars are bat shyt boring same teams same players hohum. I swear there is an accountant running this company as the decisions are mechanical and unbalanced.

Dont get me wrong as i think there are some very dedicated and sincere people at flare i just dont think their voices are heard.

Edited by whatsa

@whatsa this is the company who thinks unlimited grinding war is a good idea lmao its not that some of their ideas are not heard, its just the whole team are stupid game devs, they are just developer, not a gamer so they cant understand it from player point of view while at the same time refuse to listen to community until its too late

5 minutes ago, Fii Nami said:

@whatsa this is the company who thinks unlimited grinding war is a good idea lmao its not that some of their ideas are not heard, its just the whole team are stupid game devs, they are just developer, not a gamer so they cant understand it from player point of view while at the same time refuse to listen to community until its too late

I think they need to ask for ideas and then short list the items to the doable ones .... then have players vote

They should have made some alternative choices per subscription type. For example they could have made a lower alliance subscription for €5,- per month. Give 3 gems per subscriber and double donation plus 1% gold bonus for members. That also would attract more players to go for the cheaper alternative.

Nope, they see cash signs in the eyes of the greedy manager and want €50,-  per month. 

For a lot of players there is some border and for a lot of players €5-€10 would be that border. So they don't even consider a subscription. 

2 hours ago, whatsa said:

Unfortunately flare have never understood the simple sell to the masses and grow but have taken an extort from the few. look at subscriptions .... lol its a joke 

6 months ago i asked for them and my examples were 3, $ 5, 7 and some larger ones. But no they opted for crazy levels and have a few hundred max. now they could argue they make just as much? but at what cost? does it benefit the community to have such a huge disparity from one group to another? im sure their wars are bat shyt boring same teams same players hohum. I swear there is an accountant running this company as the decisions are mechanical and unbalanced.

Dont get me wrong as i think there are some very dedicated and sincere people at flare i just dont think their voices are heard.

It 20000 gems cost 100 usd, how they make subs 3,5,7 usd? Strange not?

in this logic 50 usd per alliance sub is honest

50 players take it and you will get like 15000 gems per 50 usd

i didnt tell 100$ is cheap, not. Just mathematics

15 hours ago, Cromka1 said:

Give them time and they will fix,for sure

no need so many same stupid posts

@Cromka1.. Please stop this.... How can judge that post are stupid or not? Every one has to write here what he want.  Maybe your post are stupid?? <_< ..think about this.

And I know your big love to @flare what is give back from them to your alliance LOL but I think even thousand post are not enough here..I'm here for 2 years so I know how fast @flare fix bugs here....Veeeery slow. so continuously pressure is needed bcoz this situation what we have now is fckn annoying...:angry:

FIX IT FLARE FAAAAST. THANKS

Edited by Morfoz78

42 minutes ago, Morfoz78 said:

@Cromka1.. Please stop abusing other people. How can judge that post are stupid or not? Every one has to write here what he want.  Maybe your post are stupid?? <_< ..think about this.

And I know your big love to @flare what is give back from them to your alliance LOL but I think even thousand post are not enough here..I'm here for 2 years so I know how fast @flare fix bugs here....Veeeery slow. so continuously pressure is needed bcoz this situation what we have now is fckn annoying...:angry:

FIX IT FLARE FAAAAST. THANKS

I didnt say peoples stupid, just posts

everyone can judge posts, for my opinion mostly posts are full of crap.

if you think my post is stupid- its your opinion, why not.

VL got nothing from flare, share your info about or shut up?

you are think you or me or others matter for flare? Your"pressure" is juts a bad joke.

they dnt care about forum and i understand why. Too many opposite opinions

30 minutes ago, Cromka1 said:

I didnt say peoples stupid, just posts

everyone can judge posts, for my opinion mostly posts are full of crap.

if you think my post is stupid- its your opinion, why not.

VL got nothing from flare, share your info about or shut up?

you are think you or me or others matter for flare? Your"pressure" is juts a bad joke.

they dnt care about forum and i understand why. Too many opposite opinions

1.. where I wrote that VL got sth from flare?? when u can not read ..shut up??  I meant that VL made a lot of pressure on Flare.Ohh ..we have a lot of money and we are boring here so pleaaase give us another 10 alliance lvl.LOL. It very sad that game is now ruled from top alli and flare only listen to them . 50 % of other alliance will never catch the rabbit here..when they will come to lvl 75 ..flare will add another 10 lvl bcoz your alli made 10 new lvl in 1 week.. Gap between that what u can get for money here is getting bigger and bigger. It is nothing personally against some people from VL more against Flare ..bcoz they do not care about other players who do not spend so much money in this game.

2. Bad joke is your behavior here ..bcoz u think the same as flare that we mean nothing here..when Flare do not care about us game will die ..and on the battle field will stay only couple of alliance here. Without any "pressure" they will not do anything at all ..soo what we have to lose?? tell me @Cromka1?? I have learned in my life to fight when i feel sth is not right..and this is for my not a BAD JOKE..

3. "too may opposite opinions"  WTF??  How long are u on this planet?? people have and will have opposite opinion..what did u expected? that everyone has the same word? NOO. and that for is this forum.. to share our opinion and flare should listen to us bcoz we see problems here and we try to show them to Flare.

Edited by Morfoz78