• Announcements

• Alysea

Discord Server   09/28/2016

Hello everyone, We now have a Discord Server for Royal Revolt 2! You can head out here to join us! Please note that this is not a support channel and it is not an official channel. If you need to contact the support, please go here: http://support.flaregames.com
Zillah

Fix the base defense algorithm

21 minutes ago, Morfoz78 said:

1.. where I wrote that VL got sth from flare?? when u can not read ..shut up??  I meant that VL made a lot of pressure on Flare.Ohh ..we have a lot of money and we are boring here so pleaaase give us another 10 alliance lvl.LOL. It very sad that game is now ruled from top alli and flare only listen to them . 50 % of other alliance will never catch the rabbit here..when they will come to lvl 75 ..flare will add another 10 lvl bcoz your alli made 10 new lvl in 1 week.. Gap between that what u can get for money here is getting bigger and bigger. It is nothing personally against some people from VL more against Flare ..bcoz they do not care about other players who do not spend so much money in this game.

2. Bad joke is your behavior here ..bcoz u think the same as flare that we mean nothing here..when Flare do not care about us game will die ..and on the battle field will stay only couple of alliance here. Without any "pressure" they will not do anything at all ..soo what we have to lose?? tell me @Cromka1?? I have learned in my life to fight when i feel sth is not right..and this is for my not a BAD JOKE..

3. "too may opposite opinions"  WTF??  How long are u on this planet?? people have and will have opposite opinion..what did u expected? that everyone has the same word? NOO. and that for is this forum.. to share our opinion and flare should listen to us bcoz we see problems here and we try to show them to Flare.

I m poor in English and cant discuss well.

but truth is- none will listen here after those posts about Flare allmade here.

i want nee levels, you not- why flare must listen you, not me? Thats why i talked about oposit opinions. Every FLARE move are spliting community, some vote yes some vote against. EVERY move.

thats why better solution for Flare is skip forum and opinions. Every move will make haters) 

you fight against GAME! For me its very simple. If you dnt like game- go away. But if you like you need think- may be tbey know better what they do and why tbey do it ? Day i will dissopointed this game- will be my last day here)

19 minutes ago, Cromka1 said:

I m poor in English and cant discuss well.

but truth is- none will listen here after those posts about Flare allmade here.

i want nee levels, you not- why flare must listen you, not me? Thats why i talked about oposit opinions. Every FLARE move are spliting community, some vote yes some vote against. EVERY move.

thats why better solution for Flare is skip forum and opinions. Every move will make haters) 

you fight against GAME! For me its very simple. If you dnt like game- go away. But if you like you need think- may be tbey know better what they do and why tbey do it ? Day i will dissopointed this game- will be my last day here)

You wrong Cromka..I do not fight against game..I'm fighting against people who destroy (IN MY OPINION)  this game what I like very much:)

Edited by Morfoz78

17 minutes ago, Morfoz78 said:

You wrong Cromka..I do not fight against game..I'm fighting against people who destroy (IN MY OPINION)  this game what I like very much:)

U fight against owners of game

they can close game tomorrow and you can fight or not no matter.

you want ypur game, but they game as they want and they are right in this( i mean they can do everything they want)

35 minutes ago, Cromka1 said:

you want ypur game, but they game as they want and they are right in this( i mean they can do everything they want)

Fully do not agree with u ..when they start do what they want they can be veery surprised some morning..bcoz they are not making this game for himself only for us ..

Players paying his bills..do not forget about this.. Game without players is dead already <_<

Edited by Morfoz78

19 minutes ago, Morfoz78 said:

Fully do not agree with u ..when they start do what they want they can be veery surprised some morning..bcoz they are not making this game for himself only for us ..

Players paying his bills..do not forget about this.. Game without players is dead already <_<

You are idealistic, sorry

Just now, Cromka1 said:

You are idealistic, sorry

Nope..it is a true fact.. I played before RR2 another game Age of Empires Caste Siege. owners of the game made the same mistake...They never listen what player has to say..

..Nowadays this game completely dead (pity for players)  and a big lost for makers of the game..they do nor earn money any more...BIG MISTAKE..

1 hour ago, Cromka1 said:

Now take this from the point of view of a software developer. When my company would not listen to our current plus future customers (the market), our customers would go away (your solution or advice) and it would mean for our company end of product. So what we do, is listen to customers and try to keep them happy.

That's how you guarantee success of your business, not by ignoring them. Most customers stay definitely for a while, since they have no alternative, when they invested in interfaces between systems and so on. but when they have alternatives, they definitely will go for a company that maybe doesn't even have half the functionality, when that company listens to them.

So from whatever aspect you look, it's smart to give your customers at least the feeling that they aren't ignored and important. You can't satisfy every customer, but at least show them that you care about them and explain why you took a certain decision. 

Flare said, they will come up with a solution for just two towers near the gate, so let's give them credits for doing so. That not everyone will be happy with it, so be it. 

To get this discussion a bit back on topic (Cromka vs The World deserves it's own thread, it could go till the end of everything :D), maybe there'd be more experimenting with defenses if laying out defense wasn't such a chore. Because in order to redesign my path I need to move EVERYTHING every time without being able to go back to what it was before easily. Saving map layouts, clearing everything with a click of a button, that'd make things a lot quicker and more comfortable.

5 hours ago, JiggleFizziks said:

To get this discussion a bit back on topic (Cromka vs The World deserves it's own thread, it could go till the end of everything :D), maybe there'd be more experimenting with defenses if laying out defense wasn't such a chore. Because in order to redesign my path I need to move EVERYTHING every time without being able to go back to what it was before easily. Saving map layouts, clearing everything with a click of a button, that'd make things a lot quicker and more comfortable.

Very good idea. I've wanted this awhile. For those of us who love to tweak their bases, the major limitation is the time to put everything back after your tweak doesn't work (most likely!). Let us save layouts, just like equipped gear allows.

17 hours ago, Cromka1 said:

It 20000 gems cost 100 usd, how they make subs 3,5,7 usd? Strange not?

in this logic 50 usd per alliance sub is honest

50 players take it and you will get like 15000 gems per 50 usd

i didnt tell 100$ is cheap, not. Just mathematics

Yeah i get your point but i was not talking about the offer content value... but more about making offers available in those ranges.

Most subscriptions are cheap thats the nature of them. even netflix is $10.

So offering 3, 5, 7 value ones is smart as a lot of people do daily gems at 3 so targeting them would be smart if you have even the most basic understanding of marketing.

Obviously it would not be the alliance benefit but subscriptions can be very different. my initial request had nothing to do with alliance kickbacks just a player based benefit.

Edited by whatsa

The whole concept that destroying the gate,  it any towers remaining count against you is stupid. The towers are supposed to defend the gate, if the gate falls the towers failed. The defender deserves no credit for this. If we delve into something a bit more real world, your soldier should would not stop and cheer if towers were still shooting/poring lava/poison on them, they would finish them off. Finally, often the towed are about to fall due to a spell and only stop because the game stops. Again this is silly.

If you then add in the inconsistencies of the AI this entire process is a joke.