• Announcements

• Alysea

Discord Server   09/28/2016

Hello everyone, We now have a Discord Server for Royal Revolt 2! You can head out here to join us! Please note that this is not a support channel and it is not an official channel. If you need to contact the support, please go here: http://support.flaregames.com
Motangu

The Ninja event: change it or remove it!

Flare also subtracted the coins for alliance rewards.  So you should check which members don't help and inform them to help. That has nothing to do with flare, it has everything to do with alliance members not helping the team.

not fair for alliance me ,game need 11.5 m ,we play ninja 55 /63 , we no ninja defense,because game remove ninja coin of cof,ninja coins follow tiers,and member all is trophy are least 2000-4000   39/63 are least very hard to ninja defense .

Edited by hapiness

On 11/20/2017 at 6:33 AM, hapiness said:

not fair for alliance me ,game need 11.5 m ,we play ninja 55 /63 , we no ninja defense,because game remove ninja coin of cof,ninja coins follow tiers,and member all is trophy are least 2000-4000   39/63 are least very hard to ninja defense .

I believe they reduced the amount needed for defensive ninjas to compensate for the loss of CoF coins

On 20/11/2017 at 2:25 PM, Dena4 said:

Food problem is caused by yourself, you should make sure you start to save farm perks, I for example spend a lot of pearls to get all farm perks. Now I raid for 29 food per raid during viking festival plus ninja event. That's how to save bread. Only exception is war season, then I need my skull gear and then it's not good for gold plus food reserves. 

I think the gold rewards during ninja festival are okay, you should participate in higher layer to get more gold. For me they could remove the long cool down periods between ships, it's only annoying to wait that long and the need to fight several times a day just due to that cool down. Still I see often players in my league skipping those cool downs, so flare still gets some gems from that. When you want stronger ninja, play some higher layers.

Festivals are fine with me, they should only not have an overlap with war season. When you have 5+ wars at same day, there is no time for most of us to do all raids plus also do the festival. So festivals should start directly after end of war season, till the day before next war season start. 

Flaregame has made ads for double gold. But they also filter amount that can be doubled. Right now, I can watch ad to double 100-299k gold; I don't receive offer to watch 400k+ raid. This needs to be changed for the sake of both players & producers & advertisers.

Ninja tier is decided by the number of crowns as far as I learn. Player can NOT change tier on own wills. I can see why flaregames assigns level.The waiting time is boring, indeed. The raids are repeatitive.

1 hour ago, Motangu said:

Flaregame has made ads for double gold. But they also filter amount that can be doubled. Right now, I can watch ad to double 100-299k gold; I don't receive offer to watch 400k+ raid. This needs to be changed for the sake of both players & producers & advertisers.

Ninja tier is decided by the number of crowns as far as I learn. Player can NOT change tier on own wills. I can see why flaregames assigns level.The waiting time is boring, indeed. The raids are repeatitive.

Sorry, but this is bullshit.

Firstly, you can't get more gold by watching ads.

Secondly crowns have nothing to do with your Ninja Tier. Your Trophies count, not your crowns. And btw, how the hell do you even collect crowns, outside of festivals? There is no system that actually "collects/counts" crowns to determine your Tier.

If you want more Gold in Ninja you have to play in higher Ninja Tier, therefore increase your own TROPHIES and you get more gold. Currently you are at 2000-2500 Trophies? Then go to 3000 Trophies and you will get more.

I usually do 4500 Ninja Tier, and the Gold is really high, but since the last 4 or 5 Ninja Tiers I have been doing the 3500 Ninja Tier and the last one even was 3000 Ninja Tier. The Gold is absolutely garbage, only 20k per fight and only gets acceptable at 25th island onwards. But It was my own choice and not the game that is forcing me to play there.

Conclusion: Want more Gold in Ninja Event? Get to the next Tier. Want stronger Ninjas? Get to the next Tier.

5 hours ago, ShiroKo said:

Firstly, you can't get more gold by watching ads.

You used to be able to. It would double your won gold if you watched an ad. For me, it hasn't appeared in 6+ months, but I haven't seen anything about them removing it. I just figured it doesn't really show up for high levels that don't battle much

17 hours ago, Motangu said:

Exactly... Gold doubled by a video is only offered when low gold is won.

Players CAN change the layer, it is depending on the number of trophies you have. So if you want to participate in 3k layer for example, make sure your trophies are between 3k-3499 trophies before the event starts. Before the event starts, I make sure to have enough trophies to play in the layer I decide. That's how you manipulate it. We already know ninja event is starting tomorrow. Want to raise trophies? Simple, use matchmaker and raid easy bases. then your trophies climb and make sure you have some reserves, so that players raiding you don't push you in a lower layer. When many members participate in a too low layer, it's their mistake that their team doesn't get defensive ninjas. 

8 minutes ago, ShiroKo said:

Really now? There are ads that double your gold? I started playing RR2 a couple months after it's release and I never had this ad. Missed out on much gold then.

You only get this ad when gold reward from a raid is pretty low (200k- if I am correct). When you raid and get higher rewards, you don't get the ad.

52 minutes ago, ShiroKo said:

Does this include the gold boost or is it excluded? In the 200k that is. Meaning, 200k with gold boost or 200k before any gold boost.

You get it, when the total gold won is below 300k (after all boosts). That's why i havn't seen it in a long time,
"nobody" raids for that little gold :D You havn't missed much ...

I used to get double gold for watching an advert but this hasn’t happened for several months, regardless of the size of the win.

But going back to the topic, the ninja challenge urgently needs an overhaul. It is very repetitive and tedious. Putting several towers around a weak portal in an early round frustrates almost everyone in the alliances I’ve ever been part of. If you bring the portal down too soon then every subsequent round is an anticlimax because you know you can’t get a decent prize, however well you do.

On 30/11/2017 at 12:26 AM, QuantumApocalypse said:

You used to be able to. It would double your won gold if you watched an ad. For me, it hasn't appeared in 6+ months, but I haven't seen anything about them removing it. I just figured it doesn't really show up for high levels that don't battle much

I believe that is only for new accounts. When you reach a certain point in the game, you no longer get offered that.