• Announcements

• Alysea

Community BAND   02/23/2016

Hi all, If you wish to chat with the community, you can head out here: http://band.us/n/afabT0be63WeT Please note this is not a support channel and this is made by the players. It is not an official channel.
    • Alysea

Titan Chests and Invitation Codes   03/08/2017

Hey everyone, Please take a look at this topic to find more information about the Titan Chests and Invitation Codes: You also can share your Invitation Code here:

• oisia

Version 3.7 - Forge Your Items!   10/03/2017

The update 3.7 is live. You can find more about the update in the thread:  
Nacho88

OR won't conect

Since the las 2 and a half hours I get no connection to the Olympus Rising servers, despite having full WLAN signal strength and despite other internet-dependent applications working all fine. I've tried pretty much everything: restarting my tablet, updating androind, reinstalling the game, restarting my router,  switched off and on again my wifi, etc. and despite all that I keep getting "Establishing connection failed, trying again in X seconds..."  and "Please check your internet connection. No connection to server possible".

I was able to conect to the game earlier today. When i came back home it wasn't working anymore.

Any idea how to fix this? Or is this a problem with the servers and i should just wait for it to resolve on its own?

EDIT: so, i still have the problem but what have also happened is that a couple of times already in less than a day the app will update, download a heavy file that says that will only will be downloaded once (which has happened twice in the last 24 hs so far) and after it is installed i can open the game and play again, but after i exit it then i have the same problem i described above again and i can't conect to the servers.

Edited by Nacho88
new information, more problems

13 minutes ago, CaptainMorgan said:

Hey @Nacho88, are you still having this problem? If so please let me know which device you are using and how much free space you have on the device.

We often encounter in the week of war can not connect the situation, but also because of the loss of a lot of players, can you solve this problem?                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       THANK YOU!   ^_^

7 hours ago, CaptainMorgan said:

Hey @Nacho88, are you still having this problem? If so please let me know which device you are using and how much free space you have on the device.

Hi @CaptainMorgan

Yes i'm still having the problem. I can only connect a couple of times a day. The rest of the time is down. This is not much of a problem now but it will be in war time when i have to access more often. Also after one succeful conection, everytime after i exit the game, i can't inmediatly connect again. I have to wait several hours (almost half a day or so) until i get connection to the servers again.

I'm using a Lenovo tablet (model TB3-85OF) with Android 6.0 and i have 7 GB of free space left.

My laptop was Lenovo too, it broke, that's why I can't play RR2 and OR. Technology nowadays seems to be going almost downhill. It seems as if they intentionally make the devices so bad that you have to buy new ones within a year

That's weird. I bought it just a few weeks ago.

I've checked to see if there are any system updates but i didn't get any. I've been trying to find dowload links for it but i get redirected to the android webpage and i don't see where i can dowload it.