• Announcements

• Alysea

Discord Server   09/28/2016

Hello everyone, We now have a Discord Server for Royal Revolt 2! You can head out here to join us! Please note that this is not a support channel and it is not an official channel. If you need to contact the support, please go here: http://support.flaregames.com
Spacebreaker

Dragon transform duration

I agree, really, when the dragon takes off seconds go, and you at this time can not do anything! And takes off them, at least five pieces, and this is a very big loss of time !! With this you need to do something!😲😧😳

When the dragon appears, the game timer stops, when it starts again you can gain control of your hero and use spells as well, take a look at this video for some dragon gameplay:

8 hours ago, Flothaboss said:

When the dragon appears, the game timer stops, when it starts again you can gain control of your hero and use spells as well, take a look at this video for some dragon gameplay:

@Flothaboss not at all, sometimes transform last about 3sec, its one-two times on 4 battles. Lets check this ;)

Okay I think I know what you mean, when I have 2 dragons at the same time the animation is really long, but for me the time is slowed down so it seems like more than 3secs but the ingame time doesn't change. If you see that the ingame time is changing by 3secs during a dragon animation, then yes it is a bug, and we could test it.

To make it clear: can you confirm that during the dragon animation (the camera move to the dragon, the dragon appears), your time is not slowed down and you lose more than 3secs?

33 minutes ago, Flothaboss said:

Okay I think I know what you mean, when I have 2 dragons at the same time the animation is really long, but for me the time is slowed down so it seems like more than 3secs but the ingame time doesn't change. If you see that the ingame time is changing by 3secs during a dragon animation, then yes it is a bug, and we could test it.

To make it clear: can you confirm that during the dragon animation (the camera move to the dragon, the dragon appears), your time is not slowed down and you lose more than 3secs?

Yes, when dragon appears animation is stopped but when i look at the timer sometimes it last about 3sec.

39 minutes ago, cassegrain said:

Whats the benefit of animation?

It lets you know when the dragon appears and also gives you a couple seconds to think, now how i can rush ahead and get max amount of damage with this Dragon on the base.

Give that a go and your beating every base in the game. lol

Mindset is almost all you need to win a battle.

(of course needs level, forges and skill :P )

41 minutes ago, Strongsoon said:

It lets you know when the dragon appears and also gives you a couple seconds to think, now how i can rush ahead and get max amount of damage with this Dragon on the base.

Give that a go and your beating every base in the game. lol

Mindset is almost all you need to win a battle.

(of course needs level, forges and skill :P )

A  couple seconds to think?Serious?LOL :D,yes,maybe you needs level,forges and skill. Sorry my friend,have a good day:)

On 11/14/2017 at 4:26 AM, Flothaboss said:

But you stl lose control of your king when it happens, and it takes time to reestablish control.  Running a Uturn with snake and LT and losing control can be damaging. Having it happen repeatedly can be deadly.

That said, I raid with dragons when I have them.

Edited by PicklePete

6 hours ago, PicklePete said:

But you stl lose control of your king when it happens, and it takes time to reestablish control.  Running a Uturn with snake and LT and losing control can be damaging. Having it happen repeatedly can be deadly.

That said, I raid with dragons when I have them.

Learn how to properly control the Pyromancer and test it out against really difficult bases.

Once you have mastered and understood how pyromancers work, you begin to appreciate the visual effects

p.s, try keeping your finger on the screen when the dragon appears. this thinking time + animation is really helpful to destroy bases

However, I do have to admit, they are a bit annoying when trying to destroy the gate towers. 

also, I would like to mention a bug that is still around, whenever I use my sonic blast or firestorm when a dragon appears, consider the spell wasted and unusable

Could someone please fix this situation, it only occurs maybe once every 5 dragon spawns, but it still occurs and can be annoying when I'm going on a chokepoint or you-turn.

2 hours ago, Strongsoon said:

Learn how to properly control the Pyromancer and test it out against really difficult bases.

Good lord. Learn how to `properly read the whole post before assuming people don't know how to play the game. My comments were about when dragons are spawned, not after they are spawned. A player can't control when the dragon is spawned, and so can't control the delays.  

I use the pyro when I have it. I know how to direct it. I use it on "really difficult bases" since I'm the 571st player right now and they are the only bases I get in matchmaker. I do not appreciate the visual effects at spawn.

What I don't like is that as soon as he dragon video starts, the king is always dragged out of position a little bit, making hero not efficient. Why is that pull into incorrect direction even in the game? I know developers put a lot of time in there to create the videos, but honestly I also would rather have an option to turn the video off.

Today I am close to the gate area. I am pushing kaiser towards the gate and suddenly the dragon video pops up. Kaiser slips away, the king is out of position and since I can't push kaiser a complete sonic blast of him is wasted. To make it worse, the dragon is not able to destroy the gate within the remaining 10 seconds and before I have grip on kaiser, the next sonic already is wasted once again!  

I don't care losing a raid, it's part of the game. but I find the effect caused by the dragon animation not that nice. I can live with the animation, but freeze everything exact at that moment without influencing the raid in a very negative way. 

10 hours ago, PicklePete said:

A player can't control when the dragon is spawned, and so can't control the delays. 

Easy peasy, just keep holding the king on the screen. done.

properly read the whole post before assuming people don't know how to play the game

Never said anyone could play the game and I'm sure your a talented player, it is more or less for those that are new to the game that is playing :D

Good lord. Learn how to `properly read the whole post before assuming people don't know how to play the game. My comments were about when dragons are spawned, not after they are spawned. A player can't control when the dragon is spawned, and so can't control the delays.  

I use the pyro when I have it. I know how to direct it. I use it on "really difficult bases" since I'm the 571st player right now and they are the only bases I get in matchmaker. I do not appreciate the visual effects at spawn.

That's right,he think to talk with tiny  and inexpert players.
He doesnt understand that dragon animation takes away precious seconds of magics...

Bladestorm: duration 5 seconds,-3 seconds of dragon animation= duration bladestorm effect 2 seconds.

Sonic blast: duration 3 seconds,-3 seconds of dragon animation= sonic blast undo,useless.

Simple.

10 hours ago, Strongsoon said:

Easy peasy, just keep holding the king on the screen. done.

20 hours ago, PicklePete said:

Not on my phone.

And telling me I need to learn how to properly control the dragon is belittling my game play. 

On 11/17/2017 at 5:50 AM, PicklePete said:

And telling me I need to learn how to properly control the dragon is belittling my game play. 

I'm not telling you anything. it's more for those that don't know or understand.

16 hours ago, Strongsoon said:

I'm not telling you anything. it's more for those that don't know or understand.

You responded to me by quoting me and used the singular pronoun "you". That is speaking to me directly, not others.

18 hours ago, PicklePete said:

You responded to me by quoting me and used the singular pronoun "you". That is speaking to me directly, not others.

so that way it's not a case of I just writing a random message, its connected somewhere

Also, I have no interest in arguing with you over you getting upset on something that is not important at all!

20 hours ago, PicklePete said:

Lol you dont know anything, and dont understand so therefore not important?

He would have been better off just saying it doesnt bother me so i dont care.....

Lol ignore him he is cofused about his intent with this issue.

On 15/11/2017 at 11:01 AM, FTB said:

Time runs both with froster and with pyromancer,each raid misses a lot of seconds.
Flothaboss you make a lot of videos,haven't you notice this?